View Full Version : EG problems

jdm_kid
10-12-2005, 09:19 PM
hey techs,

having a few problems with my EG civic lately :(
* first problem is that the EG hatch wing light isnt working properly at all
* interior light isnt working nemore and was working before
* boot light stays on now, even the boot is closed

i checked the all the fuses and all are ok, but having a few problems openin the lid thing for the wing to see if the bulb is gone? can someone tell me how to open it up?

also the interior light isnt work, was working before and all of sudden it isnt working, the bulb is ok, could be a wire fault?

this problem here happend today when i went to the car wash and was spraying the whole car, and when i turned the car on i noticed that the boot light comes on and i didnt even open the boot... can someone tell me where the boot sensor is? or could provide me some solutions, bcos i cant use my alarm at the moment, cos it will go off when i lock the car cos the boot warning light indicates its open! :mad: help me! :o

incoming
11-12-2005, 02:05 PM
how to remove hatch wing:
when u open the glass lid, look on the underside of the glass lid... u should be able to see either 2 or 4 nuts on the bolts holding the wing back.. undo them
sorry i aint got pics to show..

note: u gotta take the whole wing off to get to the stop light... otherwise ur gona break the clips.. plus it makes it much easier to remove the light bulb, cos of the position the light bulb is in... and even with the wing off its a bit hard to remove the light bulb and putting it back in! ie. such a tight spot!

cdpfxz
11-12-2005, 05:19 PM
have u checked fuses?

nic

jdm_kid
11-12-2005, 06:56 PM
incoming - i will try that when i have spare time! like damn need time for this stuff lol
cdpfx - yeh i checked the fuses, but i will double check again

cdpfxz
11-12-2005, 08:00 PM
ah yeh kool... nah i've just had problems like that in the past and hav forgotten to check little things like the fuses b4 pulling it all apart! good luck finding the prob...

nic