PDA

View Full Version : [ARC] Respect yourself rally

b16a_integra
22-03-2004, 08:35 PM
has anyone got the results from the respect yourself rall in perth over the weekend, my uncle is in it and want to find out where he came. there arent any results on the ARC website yet.

Rowie
22-03-2004, 11:32 PM
you should know that this rally has not yet started :D Your 1 week too soon LOL

Rowie
22-03-2004, 11:34 PM
BTW, whats his name? and why wouldnt you ask him yourself how he went? :D

civicboy
23-03-2004, 12:45 AM
LoL! werd
jks

b16a_integra
23-03-2004, 12:56 PM
i dont want to call him, coz i dont want to be bugging him if he didnt to to well.
its ok because i miss read the ARC website the rally is this weekend

his name is Darren WIndus

Rowie
23-03-2004, 04:56 PM
its ok because i miss read the ARC website the rally is this weekend

LOL, yeh i noticed, thats why I said your 1week early :D

I am sure he wouldnt mind you calling him to see how he went :) he's your uncle after all :thumbsup:

b16a_integra
23-03-2004, 05:05 PM
yeh, but a very busy person, dont wanna call ahim and his all stressed out. he has 2 businesses to run and maintaining the rally car. just incase people are interested, dean herridge is helping set up his car also. i might be joining him on his pit team too. just gotta get a list of the events when he needs me to be there.

please dont 'bagg' me coz i miss read the website, i already feel like a tool.

LUD02C
03-04-2004, 06:52 PM
Simon Evans WON!!!
Good one him!
He is a good driver, also he is now in a production car with Toyota!

Second was another youngster in the Subaru (can't remember his name)

b16a_integra
05-04-2004, 07:18 PM
yeh simon is the number 2 driver for toyota this year. and the suby driver wsa ben aitkins (i think thats his name) not sure on the first name but i know thats his last name.

my uncle came 12th overall (in a subaru RS 2.5 non-turbo) and 3rd in his class. it was about testing for him as his doing the subaru challenge this year. should go pretty well, he thinks. i think so also after coming 12th overall and not haveing anywhere near as much power or torque as the other drivers.