PDA

View Full Version : rear speakers?

ms_manda
11-12-2005, 09:04 PM
my speakers went funny, so i was trying to see what was wrong. then i noticed i have no rear speakers~ lol
how do i go about putting some in?

zorrt
11-12-2005, 09:17 PM
depending on the car you may already have existing cables that runs from the headunit to the back. if there are you simply install a set of speakers which match the stock mount size. if not you'll need to make sure ur headunit has rear output, then run the cable through your car to the back. find a suitable place to mount ur speakers (you may need to cut holes) and attach the cables. If none of this sound simple to you then i'd suggest u taking your car to the car audio store and let them install speakers for you or find someone whos done it before because its a pretty small job.

J-MuN
12-12-2005, 12:13 PM
Firstly, lol :p.

Do you have an aftermarket Headunit? The easiest solution is to go to a professional store such as JB Hifi and ask them for some advice on some speakers. If you aren't really into your sound quality, then i suggest you should just buy a set of speakers around $70-$100. They've got installers that can wire up your speakers and install them for $55.

destrukshn
12-12-2005, 10:34 PM
what car do you have?
shouldn't be too hard installin rear speakers?
depending on what car of course.
but i can always give you a hand i guess?