PDA

View Full Version : Whiteline Superlows

Vtir_Kid
20-12-2005, 06:27 PM
anyone got these? how low is superlow? illegal or just on the limit? and what do people think of whiteline?

i want to fit it on a dc2 vtir as coilovers are too expensive.

i have 17' mags. and i want it low enough so you cant put a finger in the rear gaurd between the tyre and the car. lol SLAMMED.. then again i dont want it toooo low.. :thumbdwn:

can anyone recommend me something?

roar
21-12-2005, 01:33 AM
these will lower your car by approx 2.5" i think

i'm assuming you have stock shock absorbers

if you're aim with this project is just to make a showcar...just for very mild cruisin' (ie down george st, sydney lol), then yer go for just springs...but be careful as your springs/shocks will have a much lower life expectency...

for any real performance gain...plz plz plz go grab yourself some good shocks too...something like konis

Vtir_Kid
21-12-2005, 07:18 AM
these will lower your car by approx 2.5" i think

i'm assuming you have stock shock absorbers

if you're aim with this project is just to make a showcar...just for very mild cruisin' (ie down george st, sydney lol), then yer go for just springs...but be careful as your springs/shocks will have a much lower life expectency...

for any real performance gain...plz plz plz go grab yourself some good shocks too...something like konis

i got blistien shocks at the moment.

iamhappy46
21-12-2005, 03:08 PM
Whiteline spend heaps on R&D for complete packages, I recommend any of their products to anyone.

Fitting them may not be drag your bumper on the ground low but it will look good. Once the springs settle properly, it should be pretty close to what you expect, especially with 17's fitted.

mrwillz
21-12-2005, 04:09 PM
neone no how much prices of these are? approx?

matt
22-12-2005, 09:20 PM
neone no how much prices of these are? approx?

i've been quoted around $550 fitted with wheel alignment for the control low(not as low) in perth.
i would think it would be something simliar for the superlow.

mrwillz
24-12-2005, 03:28 PM
so expensiv

iamhappy46
26-12-2005, 12:57 PM
expensive? 4+ hours labour to swap springs over plus parts + wheel alignment would be about right for $550.

dc4t
26-12-2005, 01:37 PM
seems like a waste of money.. its only a 2.5" drop.. may as well keep saving for coilovers.. or buy ebay sleeves for $200, theyre adjustable and have alot stiffer springs than normal lowering springs