PDA

View Full Version : Whiteline DC2 Suspension Upgrade

shebangs
22-12-2005, 11:31 AM
Whiteline for $682 have a Handling Kit, for the DC2 to upgrade it's handling (obviously).

Just wondering if anyone has any thoughts on it? Is it worth it? Should I just go about it myself and get parts individually? From looking at it, it seems to be more sway bars, Strut bars, LCAs and bushes. Doesn't come with shocks or springs.

Basically, I was thinking getting this handling kit from whiteline, then Tien/Spoon/Muygen Coilovers early next year. Will this be a problem?

Thanks all

wynode
22-12-2005, 11:44 AM
i don't think it comes with LCAs.........just the bushes.

Have a read of the link in the sticky of this forum.

Paul1985
22-12-2005, 11:52 AM
be careful in what LCA's you use as you need to be able to get coilovers that bolt up to them!

for my EG i got JDM DC2R sway bars (front + rear), ITR LCA's, ASR reinforcement for i think around $700-800.

I know your looking into a whiteline kit, but prices can vary and thats to show you that the price isnt too bad.

GL with your suspension mods.

If you get whiteline swaybars, there should be no problem with bolting coilovers up to your car.. but i think wyn is right, i dont think the whiteline kit you mentioned comes with LCA's.

barefootbonzai
22-12-2005, 12:43 PM
If that price just includes, both front and rear sways and struct bars sound's like a faily good deal already.

With the coilovers, just make sure you get the fork shape for the back shocks and it should be fine.

BlitZ
22-12-2005, 06:30 PM
Whiteline for $682 have a Handling Kit, for the DC2 to upgrade it's handling (obviously).

Just wondering if anyone has any thoughts on it? Is it worth it? Should I just go about it myself and get parts individually? From looking at it, it seems to be more sway bars, Strut bars, LCAs and bushes. Doesn't come with shocks or springs.

Basically, I was thinking getting this handling kit from whiteline, then Tien/Spoon/Muygen Coilovers early next year. Will this be a problem?

Thanks all

I am not too sure what it includes..
but if the kit contains manily bushings then your better off jsut getting the complete bushings kit from energy suspension..

however it would be a crazy bitch ass to install...

wynode
23-12-2005, 08:00 AM
The whiteline kit only includes the sway bar mount bushings and end link bushings (all that you really need for the sway bar install.