PDA

View Full Version : Oh poor black EM1 :(

madgrk
27-12-2005, 05:18 PM
Today I was coming home from the beach when a young P plater in a black EM1 (won't name plates) pulls up in the lane to the left of me. He is STARING at my car so I look back wondering if I know him. I don't know many of the new OH guys, so am unsure if he is one of them. I would assume he is on this. And, if you're unsure this is you i'm talking about this happened on a large intersection in the S.E suburbs of Melbourne.

ANYWAY, lights go green and little EM1 takes off (he is in the front of all the cars, i'm behind a 4WD) and I decide to finally shutup this little punk who is looking at me all funny (maybe a serial rapist). So I pull into the free lane and show him what Nissan POWAH will do. Needless to say I had my arms up in the air wondering why this little boy wasted my petrol.. I thought he may have had a sleeper on his hands with a B16AT setup happening, but alas no :(

In conclusion, DON'T WASTE MY TIME AGAIN LITTLE EM1! If I see you around next time, I will give you ANOTHER head start AND take off in 2nd. Because you have the VTEX doesn't mean you are the be all and end all.

I am posting here not because of an unfair victory, rather to crush this little persons dignity to sh1t :)

Thank you,

Theo :wave:

27-12-2005, 05:23 PM
Your only claim to fame is that greeks invented homosexuality.

madgrk
27-12-2005, 05:26 PM
Did you see me bag the owners nationality? Clearly you are missing the point (as I quite like the EM1). I don't like tough guys on the roads thinking they can outdo any car on the road. Our young friend did this, he got what was deserved of him.

Kudos for trying to him at least :)

Theo

2MPRSS
27-12-2005, 05:27 PM
il give you a go in ur nissan and show u wat honda powwwaaaa is all about

27-12-2005, 05:28 PM
no , but i bagged out yours. The point is not to talk about illegal racing on the forum.

bennjamin
27-12-2005, 05:29 PM
Did you see me bag the owners nationality? Clearly you are missing the point (as I quite like the EM1). I don't like tough guys on the roads thinking they can outdo any car on the road. Our young friend did this, he got what was deserved of him.

Kudos for trying to him at least :)

Theo

sorry to point it out ~ but the above post was aimed at YOU i believe.

Anyway , dont post up any on-street drag racing related stories / links / experience of any kind thanks. Keep it to the legal track

Closed