As mention above with this set up

B18cR
CTR pistions
Toda B cams
slight ported head
Full exhaust 4-1 headers
Stock air intake

Cheers
You forgot to mention who did the work on this motor and the porting (this is very important)what brand of header and what size exhaust you are running,do you have a tunable ECU as someone asked or is it a chipped ecu and what model ecu is it .Stock air intake does that mean from the air box to the engine is STD ITR.Please I'm not hanging shit here but your question leaves the door wide open to answers, its like asking how long is the piece of string I have in my hands we just need more info to give a better answer.
Regards Dyno Dave

SKREMN
02-01-2006, 01:38 AM
Still running it in?
cant dyno it yet?
ohh and is your intake stock EK? or stock type R?
I have to say my car simular set up with CTR cams wasnt making much power

vti-2
02-01-2006, 08:40 PM
Expected power? Are you serious?

Don't mean to hang shit on you either but your guess is probably as good as anyone else's on this forum. If you give us some more details then we might be able to guess, but it would be just that, a guess at best.

pillow
02-01-2006, 08:55 PM
Between 1kw and 1000kw;) Seriously dude, build it, then dyno/take it to the strip;) But if I had to hazard a guess, untuned ie no ecu I'd only expect maybe 110 at the wheels.

Perry
03-01-2006, 11:57 AM
You forgot to mention who did the work on this motor and the porting (this is very important)what brand of header and what size exhaust you are running,do you have a tunable ECU as someone asked or is it a chipped ecu and what model ecu is it .Stock air intake does that mean from the air box to the engine is STD ITR.Please I'm not hanging shit here but your question leaves the door wide open to answers, its like asking how long is the piece of string I have in my hands we just need more info to give a better answer.
Regards Dyno Dave

SOrry
Engine was rebuild from Charlie (Good Performance )
Porting im not sure
Headers are HKS 4-1 with ITR b-pipe with high flow cat & MUgen Twin Loop muffler and tip
Looking at a Power Fc at the moment but currently using a Spoon ECU
Stock ITR intake from airbox to the intake pipe

ProECU
03-01-2006, 12:09 PM
I'd say 110kw - 120kw max.

There's nothing special about that combo, and to be honest, if the head porter got it wrong, expect to make even less.
Even if he got it right, the intake system is a restriction.

weezer
03-01-2006, 12:47 PM
stock valvesprings?

Perry
03-01-2006, 01:32 PM
stock valvesprings?

toda valve springs

Perry
03-01-2006, 03:25 PM
I'd say 110kw - 120kw max.

There's nothing special about that combo, and to be honest, if the head porter got it wrong, expect to make even less.
Even if he got it right, the intake system is a restriction.

i know the intake system will be a a restriction at the moment

Q_ball
03-01-2006, 03:39 PM
Between 1kw and 1000kw;) Seriously dude, build it, then dyno/take it to the strip;) But if I had to hazard a guess, untuned ie no ecu I'd only expect maybe 110 at the wheels.
he has built it la
diu lei!!