PDA

View Full Version : Euro R Sway Bar

TypeG
08-01-2006, 10:59 AM
Does Euro R have the same sway bars (F/R)? Will it fit on our Euro?

joyride
08-01-2006, 11:40 AM
are you comparing the Euro and the Euro R?

well in the whiteline catalogue, they have a sway bar for the Euro. if they were the same size/fittment, i would assume they would have listed the Euro R with it.... so i guess not?

also, i did a quick google and found on car domain website that some US dude has an Acura TSX (looks like the AUDM Euro) and used alot of jdm CL7 parts but not for the sway bar? he bought an aftermarket item....
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/540379

hope that helps.. i dont think it would fit.

Sulley
08-01-2006, 11:48 AM
The Comptech rear sway bar which was built for the TSX is a direct fit onto the Euro R(CL7). Rear sway bars should fit the TSX,CL9 and CL7.

Peekay34
08-01-2006, 12:15 PM
Whiteline has a sway bar that fits I have one fitted to my car. It is 18mm thick. Comptech has one that is 22 mm. The whiteline works very well I am very happy with it the car corners much much better. Part Number is BHR80 you can buy this from Repco. And would be alot cheaper than the Comptech but that depends on your budget.

TypeG
08-01-2006, 06:39 PM
TSX, CL9 CL7 .... they didnt share the same mod do they?

whiteline is one of my choice but my frd able to get me some EUro R one very cheap. That's y i want to see if it can fit or not

yfin
08-01-2006, 10:42 PM
I think the chances are very good it will fit - but I imagine the Whiteline bar is going to be thicker than the euro r bar anyway so I would go with that.