View Full Version : Great option to get

claymore
17-01-2006, 07:09 PM

miss_vtec
17-01-2006, 09:57 PM
Very handy, and certainly proved it's worth! I want one :thumbsup:

jonniedee
17-01-2006, 11:33 PM
The new Fit they're showing in the U.S, has this optional mat outback on numerous cars - looks like a good investment along with some heavy duty floor mats.
While on floor mats - does anyone have a custom fit mat that extends under the rear seats?

aaronx88
18-01-2006, 06:35 AM
It is great idea for you to have started this thread. I'll chip along too. I find that the original armrest console is great. Usually I drive the Jazz with one hand and my left arm will be resting nicely on that little console. It doubles up as a little nice storage area as well. The armrest also match the rest of the interior nicely.

ahcash
18-01-2006, 08:13 AM
Just out of curiosity.. off topic.. the juice can open up just like this? Hmm.. I will be worried if someone else has already opened the juice before you bought it.. In Australia.. if it is not sealed properly.. they will be in trouble!!!

Anyway, I've got myself one of those plastic boot tray when I got my car as I planned to take the Jazz to the snow during winter and I can put all those wet ski gear in the boot and not worrying about the mess..

However, your boot tray looks different than mine... you sure your's genuine Honda's?

MRFIT
18-01-2006, 09:51 AM
I have the Honda original boot tray...... $160...... its great if u like water sport or fishing..... the only complaint i have is that things slide around too much.... :)

jazcivic
18-01-2006, 01:41 PM
maybe go round corners at moderate pace instead of bouncing off curbs :)
like F1 drivers. Boot tray/matt is a great idea, should have got one.
I got a net storage that velcros to the back of the rear seat,
hardly use it now - it's like an ash tray on a Harley Davidson...

Pogi
18-01-2006, 03:03 PM
looks handy...but i usually travel with a foldable basket which holds all the drinks in place :)

TRoLL
19-01-2006, 09:05 AM
Where Can I Get One In Sydney

ahcash
19-01-2006, 09:50 AM
Troll.. Honda dealers!!!

air23box
22-01-2006, 04:09 AM
I have the Honda original boot tray...... $160...... its great if u like water sport or fishing..... the only complaint i have is that things slide around too much.... :)
ha ha.....get rid of the stuff in ur boot joey..... :D