PDA

View Full Version : Stock rims and spoon calipers help needed~

.::F[L]Y::.
19-01-2006, 08:05 PM
Just wanted to know if there is any possible way of standard size 16" S2000 rims will clear spoon calipers? I know at least 10mm spacers will be needed to make them clear the calipers but that would lead to extending the wheel stud :( . Is there any other way to make the calipers fit? As i would like to run stock rims with the spoon calipers for tracking applications. My 18" wheels arnt too ideal for track :rolleyes: .

Also would anyone know wher i would be able to source in extended wheel studs and where it can be done?

Cheers

Zdster
19-01-2006, 09:39 PM
Y::.']Just wanted to know if there is any possible way of standard size 16" S2000 rims will clear spoon calipers? I know at least 10mm spacers will be needed to make them clear the calipers but that would lead to extending the wheel stud :( . Is there any other way to make the calipers fit? As i would like to run stock rims with the spoon calipers for tracking applications. My 18" wheels arnt too ideal for track :rolleyes: .

Also would anyone know wher i would be able to source in extended wheel studs and where it can be done?

Cheers

As far as I understand without a spacer they wont fit. See here: http://www.s2ki.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=142588&st=0&#entry2093918

I suppose that you could probably source some other 16" (or maybe even 15":confused:) rims that have a high offset to compensate.