PDA

View Full Version : A Pulsar to rival egk20a!!

Pages : 1 [2]

sivic
29-04-2006, 01:18 AM
granted we're all keen to see results. personally i'm always keen to see any NA 4 cylinder FWD run fast times cos its damn impressive, but i think enough has been claimed / fought about until some actual times are run.

bring on compak attack and with it some results!

todaek9
29-04-2006, 01:57 AM
Hmm...Interested to have a run?
I have a friend using a B20 EG shell might be interested to have a go with you...

it seems to be very interesting when a 170kw SR is around...

todaek9
29-04-2006, 02:12 AM
i just spent some time reading the front page...i'm Yawning...

Till this stage, has any one seen this pulsar race?????...anyone?..please...at least say YES...I've seen it RACE!...and make up a silly time for it and get over it...

yourfather
29-04-2006, 03:30 AM
Saw it run tonight on the way home from work in the rain.

Apparently on his G-Tech he ran a 8.15 up a hill.

MPH was 201.6
60ft was 1.3 seconds
:)

Zilli
29-04-2006, 07:23 PM
Zilli: Obviously an intellectual answer there... yet no answer as to why this power is impossible. If you cannot handle the theory, stay out of this thread. Your comments are not impressing anyone except yourself.[/QUOTE]

mate,if you look back on everyhting ive said here, ive never ONCE doubted what your saying, or power output or anyhting

if your coming on this site and creating conversation, thats fine, BUT THATS ALL IT HAS BEEN FOR 20 ODD PAGES

IF you do what youve been porfessing for the last MONTHS i will be the first one to pat you on the back... good luck to you

im just sick of words, and shit videos

Bodgy Racing Developments
29-04-2006, 07:47 PM
cant wait for compak attack

panda[cRx]
29-04-2006, 11:55 PM
imo the thread should be closed until we get some times/proper dyno sheets etc coz so far it's just TALK

Zilli
30-04-2006, 12:59 AM
']imo the thread should be closed until we get some times/proper dyno sheets etc coz so far it's just TALK

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

DynoDave
14-05-2006, 08:48 AM
']imo the thread should be closed until we get some times/proper dyno sheets etc coz so far it's just TALK
Only 7 more sleeps to all this talk is proven once and for all.
Regards Dyno Dave

Zilli
14-05-2006, 12:02 PM
Only 7 more sleeps to all this talk is proven once and for all.
Regards Dyno Dave

hopefully man, hopefully

iamhappy46
14-05-2006, 12:55 PM
Depends on how many all nighters I spend working on the cars as to how many sleeps I get in before the event.

SSS has had the base coat of paint applied and the suspension is being assembled tomorrow. Then get it engineered and spend some timing tuning it on tuesday night and wednesday morning before we load it onto the trailer.

Should be in Sydney by thursday lunchtime and staying with relatives.

DynoDave
14-05-2006, 08:51 PM
Depends on how many all nighters I spend working on the cars as to how many sleeps I get in before the event.

SSS has had the base coat of paint applied and the suspension is being assembled tomorrow. Then get it engineered and spend some timing tuning it on tuesday night and wednesday morning before we load it onto the trailer.

Should be in Sydney by thursday lunchtime and staying with relatives.
Dude thanks for the offer to look over your car but I have been building and racing cars for the last 20 odd years so I dont think that your car will show me anything I have not already seen.I just want it to run the numbers and the MPH or I will make your life hellhttp://forum.pulsar.org.au/images/smilies/biggrin.gif .
Regards Dyno Dave

ALLMTR
14-05-2006, 08:58 PM
Oh Dave, your so closed minded. Catch you next weekend...

DynoDave
14-05-2006, 09:30 PM
Oh Dave, your so closed minded. Catch you next weekend...
Cool it will be great to catchup with you its been such a long time.
Regards Dyno Dave

GnJracing
15-05-2006, 12:43 AM
Iamhappy46: looking forward seeing your car and maybe even race you. I hope you can run the numbers that represent all the talk and hype on this thread.

To Dave and Chuck: Looking forward to seeing you guys at the track and finally catching up!!!

Zilli
20-05-2006, 06:50 PM
does anyone know if this car is going to run 2moro?

panda[cRx]
20-05-2006, 08:47 PM
if he doesn't i doubt he'll show his face on the forum again after all the hype lol

we want pics and videos for all the people that can't make it :)

aznsiko
20-05-2006, 08:58 PM
not bad... yeah that would be a good run.. vs EGK20A

xtercii
21-05-2006, 06:19 PM
Any results yet?

ALLMTR
21-05-2006, 07:45 PM
BAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

(Didn't show)

21-05-2006, 08:33 PM
no show

BADHBT did a 12.8 though (last time I checked)

EG5
21-05-2006, 08:44 PM
12.7@109 (badhbt)

BADHBT
21-05-2006, 09:05 PM
BAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

(Didn't show)

LOL:)

ALLMTR996
21-05-2006, 09:08 PM
So the phantom Pulsar was a no show hey?
ALLMTR996

xtercii
21-05-2006, 09:11 PM
anyone knows why there is a no show?

Zilli
21-05-2006, 09:14 PM
i think maybe they were giving it a hit in the truck they were towing it down on, you know, the 650hp toyota dyna, maybe they hit redline too hard (20,000rpm), mustve dropped a valve

then shattered an engine mount and the road they were driving on was covered in ice so they couldnt get the pnuematic jack underneath to spray the gearbox to continue the way to the event

pfffttt... all talk

Zilli
21-05-2006, 09:15 PM
on the other, ahnd, congrats to BADHBT, wouldve been a good run to see the pulsar against it

elim
21-05-2006, 10:15 PM
Yeah I was hoping to see both cars today, got my friends G'd up for nothing, hahaha.

xtercii
21-05-2006, 10:46 PM
I know got hyped up for nothing, well at least honda ppl talk the talk and walk the walk...

jdm_kid
22-05-2006, 02:41 PM
anyone knows why there is a no show?

heard that he injuried his foot or something

qstoria
22-05-2006, 04:33 PM
just read all 20 odd pages HOPING that the pulsar had showed up to the meet.. i do hope he comes back to the forum though..

Zilli
22-05-2006, 04:46 PM
just read all 20 odd pages HOPING that the pulsar had showed up to the meet.. i do hope he comes back to the forum though..

i feel for you bro, theres more dribble in there than an insane aaylum...

He had claimed to have hurt his ankle a while back and that was why he didnt show up a a previous meet,

this time... who knows... until he comes back on and explains why he didt make it

xtercii
22-05-2006, 06:02 PM
could be a different foot this time...

qstoria
22-05-2006, 09:50 PM
least i was at work getting paid to read it..

sivic
22-05-2006, 11:15 PM
i thought he was getting his missus to drive.

Zilli
23-05-2006, 08:58 AM
least i was at work getting paid to read it..

nice....

iamhappy46
23-05-2006, 09:43 PM
I am back.

Yes, I injured my left ankle again. I broke it 3 years ago and had serious problems with it for a long time. Basically, the 'no-show' can be explained here (http://forum.pulsar.org.au/showthread.php?t=54073&page=5) if you read page 5 to page 8.

However, as can be seen in the above thread. I was not the driver of my car as I cannot hold the clutch down for any extended period of time. I really wish I had taken up Yonas' offer of driving the car.

Feel free to flame me but I am yet to hear a logical reason why this power output cannot exist...

23-05-2006, 10:24 PM
its not a fact of your car not being able to achieve the sort of figures u have said, but its more of a fact of no real evidence?

quarter mile timeslip whatever, just would love to see proof.

Hope you can get a timeslip with the best effort from yourself and ur car.

Get better soon!

ALLMTR
23-05-2006, 10:49 PM
videos and photos of the car are fine but just not of the engine bay. Not want to give any Yooess of Aye or other VE tuners any ideas

G-O-L-D

panda[cRx]
23-05-2006, 11:21 PM
lol at this stage mate ur gonna need AT LEAST an exterior pic of the pulsar with the current day's newpaper in the shot for anyone to believe this car exists.... let alone the figures you claim

Zilli
24-05-2006, 09:38 AM
Originally Posted by iamhappy46
videos and photos of the car are fine but just not of the engine bay. Not want to give any Yooess of Aye or other VE tuners any ideas

unless you have a perspex rocker cover and block, what the **** difference does it make

iamhappy46
24-05-2006, 10:16 AM
How about my extractors design? Individual coil setup? How I kept the brake booster while using the ITB's?

But mainly my intake piping and how I can get intake temps down from 25 ambient to 8 degrees at the TB's?

Currently, there a 5 big power VE's being built across the globe. I am trying to stay ahead of all of them.

B, C, D, F, H and K series engines have had a lot of development in the US and Aus. The Nissan VE engines have been hard to come by until recently so there is not many aftermarket parts available without going custom built. Hell, there were no mass produced aftermarket camshafts available for the VE until a few weeks ago!

So a ban on photos/videos is what it takes to stay ahead of the Yooess! I know people can talk about what is done to my engine bay but without pics, the competition are only guessing as to what is done.

EG5
24-05-2006, 10:23 AM
just race it down the 1/4 mile, timeslip speaks for it self. As simple as that.

As i said few weeks ago , im willing to race it for you down the 1/4 mile. You know my contact details.

tinkerbell
24-05-2006, 10:24 AM
will play paper/scissors/rock for the honour to race the VE down the 1/4...

zco
24-05-2006, 01:31 PM
how bout you take a foto. and blur out those things you dont want us to see ? show us that you at least have a computer. or some ITB's, maybe some weight reduction in your car ?

jdm_kid
24-05-2006, 02:25 PM
i give u $500 if u let yonas race it down the 1/4 mile

Calvo
24-05-2006, 02:49 PM
LMAO@ the members on PGA.

Did it pass scruitineering?...

nah bro i think it ran out of fuel on the way,, it does burn 2lts per min

ahahahahahaha.

v3ctourist
24-05-2006, 03:25 PM
MODS FFS LOCK THIS THREAD. There is no evidence and there will be no evidence for some time yet. This thread is completely useless, lock it until someone PM's you with some results for this car.

qstoria
24-05-2006, 04:14 PM
i give u $500 if u let yonas race it down the 1/4 mile

wait thats not enough cash, this N14 is so fast down the 1/4 it will use that much fuel before the '60 ft...

panda[cRx]
24-05-2006, 06:17 PM
How about my extractors design? Individual coil setup? How I kept the brake booster while using the ITB's?

But mainly my intake piping and how I can get intake temps down from 25 ambient to 8 degrees at the TB's?

Currently, there a 5 big power VE's being built across the globe. I am trying to stay ahead of all of them.

B, C, D, F, H and K series engines have had a lot of development in the US and Aus. The Nissan VE engines have been hard to come by until recently so there is not many aftermarket parts available without going custom built. Hell, there were no mass produced aftermarket camshafts available for the VE until a few weeks ago!

So a ban on photos/videos is what it takes to stay ahead of the Yooess! I know people can talk about what is done to my engine bay but without pics, the competition are only guessing as to what is done.

post an exterior pic then, or even interior pics, ANYTHING hahahaha

ALLMTR
24-05-2006, 06:35 PM
How about my extractors design?There are plenty of posts/pictures of DYNO PROVEN setups Individual coil setup? Wow ground-breaking, I'm sureHow I kept the brake booster while using the ITB's?Why would the Uuess care, they're LHD

But mainly my intake piping and how I can get intake temps down from 25 ambient to 8 degrees at the TB's?Must admit I'd love to see how that is done

Currently, there a 5 big power VE's being built across the globe. I am trying to stay ahead of all of them.To stay ahead wouldn't you first need to be ahead????

Hmmmmm

iamhappy46
24-05-2006, 07:07 PM
What, you guys have not seen the pics of my car on pga? Will post pics soon.

Yeah, my extractors are different to any of the Fujitsubo or other designs for the VE engine. Coil setup is not ground breaking but trying to find a place to mount the coils while using leads without dust/water covers is different.

I was actually refering to the brake booster vacuum feed when the throttles are shut... Where did the plenum vacuum? Most of the yanks have not worked that part out yet. Closed throttle = no vacuum with ITB's

As for my intake, if you looked at it you would know what I am doing. If you see my car and copy it, then congratulations I am happy for you. Having the other VE tuners suddenly jump R&D and realise that colder air = more ignition timing/more compression when they see pics of my engine bay would be bad.

I actually am ahead on the other VE tuners by a long shot. Andreas Miko on the sr20forum has 150wKw from his SR20VE, with a planned SR23VE(91mm stroke x 90mm bore) to eclipse my power output. It recently pulled a low 13 at 104Mph with 2500+Lbs race weight.

iamhappy46
24-05-2006, 07:21 PM
http://x402.putfile.com/4/10510184452.jpg
Pic of my car before it went to get seam welded... Note crack at top of C pillar

http://x402.putfile.com/4/11501450411.jpg
CAI funnel and piping...

http://www2.pulsar.org.au/photos/members/7969_03.jpg
Stripped rear interior + rear strut brace

That good enough for a start?

ALLMTR
24-05-2006, 08:12 PM
Dude he has you covered, he's run 104mph

jdm_kid
24-05-2006, 08:22 PM
damn that cai doesnt look like its getting enuff air flow at all? take off those foggies ! :)

ALLMTR996
24-05-2006, 08:58 PM
I was actually refering to the brake booster vacuum feed when the throttles are shut... Where did the plenum vacuum? Most of the yanks have not worked that part out yet. Closed throttle = no vacuum with ITB's

As for my intake, if you looked at it you would know what I am doing. If you see my car and copy it, then congratulations I am happy for you. Having the other VE tuners suddenly jump R&D and realise that colder air = more ignition timing/more compression when they see pics of my engine bay would be bad.

I actually am ahead on the other VE tuners by a long shot. Andreas Miko on the sr20forum has 150wKw from his SR20VE, with a planned SR23VE(91mm stroke x 90mm bore) to eclipse my power output. It recently pulled a low 13 at 104Mph with 2500+Lbs race weight.
Do you really smoke crack before you write this shit or is it something that just comes naturally.
ALLMTR996

ALLMTR
24-05-2006, 10:20 PM
I would love for Sr's to be a competative platform but they aint. Maybe as the VE gets developed it will. I look at the number of NA Sr's running 12's, 11's, 10's and 9's and see f@ck all.

Here's how I developed my old car. I did over 100 passes and worked on the car every day. I learnt from Honda sites and spoke to Legends. I worked hand in hand with people who knew what they were doing (Dyno Dave and Adrian from Toda). I posted development pics and said what I HOPED the car would run. I DID NOT brag about being one of the leaders in my field in the world. I DID NOT post wet weather wheelspin videos. I recieved HEAPS of press and restecp when I ran my 12 three years ago...

Anyhoo that's just me......

EG5
24-05-2006, 10:27 PM
I would love for Sr's to be a competative platform but they aint. Maybe as the VE gets developed it will. I look at the number of NA Sr's running 12's, 11's, 10's and 9's and see f@ck all.

Here's how I developed my old car. I did over 100 passes and worked on the car every day. I learnt from Honda sites and spoke to Legends. I worked hand in hand with people who knew what they were doing (Dyno Dave and Adrian from Toda). I posted development pics and said what I HOPED the car would run. I DID NOT brag about being one of the leaders in my field in the world. I DID NOT post wet weather wheelspin videos. I recieved HEAPS of press and restecp when I ran my 12 three years ago...

Anyhoo that's just me......

big thumbs up for chuck .
Ive been following your timeslip since back in the days :)

zco
24-05-2006, 10:42 PM
looks like standard brakes. interior is hardly stripped. why the intake if you got ITB's ?

got any more pictures ? i dont doubt this car does not exist. just seems rather interesting. you seem to know alot more than the majority of us.

iamhappy46
24-05-2006, 11:33 PM
Just to clarify... I know more about VE's than most people. I even busted a long standing myth about the SR20VET engine here (http://forum.pulsar.org.au/showthread.php?t=54743) because I did the development work. If I am teaching people about VE's, then I can assume that I would have to be a leader on the subject...

So, right now I am the only australian developing the VE engine/s and have enough respect on these engines to be consulting on a 2163cc VE build into a Micra.

As for the chilled intake air, read about that here (http://forum.pulsar.org.au/showthread.php?t=53382) and feel free to comment...

Also, wet weather wheelspin is there to take the stress on my ankle and the damaged engine mounts. They were posted to show the 4th gear 100Km/h to 200Km/h when it gets traction

My CAI gets plenty of airflow as the foggies get removed for track use. Daily driven, it still has plenty of airflow and the foggies stop any plastic bags or birds from being ingested.

If ya keep your eyes and ears open, you may even see a SR20DE N14 pulling some good times in the not to distant future.

zco: I was only running slotted rotors in that pic but have a set of R33 4 piston calipers/slotted 4 stud rotors/pads being fitted this weekend
Interior pic was taken when the car was being stripped to fit strut brace + new fuel pump
ITB's have a plenum covering the ram tubes which leads over to the modified factory airbox setup. The CAI is 3" diameter and feeds into the airbox.
Post more pics when I can upload them to 'putfile'

iamhappy46
24-05-2006, 11:43 PM
Do you really smoke crack before you write this shit or is it something that just comes naturally.
ALLMTR996

GEEZ... I just got out of hospital! Everyone else seems to be able to make sense of it, is it too technical for you? I am pretty drugged up on pain killers but I am writing in the english language...

If I need to make it less technical for you, just let me know ;) I will try to dumb it down a bit for you.

eg_08_wa
25-05-2006, 12:14 AM
dude stop talking **** and just get someone to take ur car down the 1/4 to get a rough estimate of the time it will do..jus get a damn timeslip

sivic
25-05-2006, 01:14 AM
sorry but trying to gain any extra info on your car by following your various links to other forums is like reading the da vinci code. every forum has a link to another.
the pics show nothing. i've seen hundreds of other cars in exactly the same state.
unfortunately all the explantions, descriptions and claims of VE expertise arent gonna amount to poop until an actual time is run.
at the moment all this is is speculation. if you are aiming to keep your car under wraps you're doing a good job lol. just take up yonas' offer to drive ffs and lay this to rest

barefootbonzai
25-05-2006, 10:21 AM
wow there's like 27 pages on this car.

SLOWEGG
25-05-2006, 10:51 AM
Most popular non honda car in a honda forum.

Q_ball
25-05-2006, 11:18 AM
Why dont you just run each other to shut up all people's enquiries and "hater" comments?
Simple as that!
So the pulsar has 201kw atw, egK20A is no more, but theres always BADHBT.
Run each other, then kiss and make up!

panda[cRx]
25-05-2006, 12:35 PM
Just to clarify... I know more about VE's than most people. I even busted a long standing myth about the SR20VET engine here (http://forum.pulsar.org.au/showthread.php?t=54743) because I did the development work. If I am teaching people about VE's, then I can assume that I would have to be a leader on the subject...

....was so amazing it had one whole reply.....from an ozhonda member

it doesnt matter what this guy posts, nobody will believe him until the car makes an appearance and either shuts everybody up or shuts himself up.

ALLMTR996
25-05-2006, 05:20 PM
GEEZ... I just got out of hospital! Everyone else seems to be able to make sense of it, is it too technical for you? I am pretty drugged up on pain killers but I am writing in the english language...

If I need to make it less technical for you, just let me know ;) I will try to dumb it down a bit for you.
There are 2 comments that you made in the post I was talking about that really do not make any sence but with all your technical knowledge you should know what I am on about.What where you doing for 2DMAX magazine I was under the impression you where a motor mechanic?.And where is this guy Andreas Miko from,I have just been working out some power figures and if its on a yank dyno the figures you give will not match any from this country.
ALLMTR996

ALLMTR
25-05-2006, 07:43 PM
Yeah Andreas is from the Uyeeess (????) Andreas car makes about 195 weight shifted HP. Top of the tree except for our world record setting Imonhappyjuice. About the same power a street modified B16a makes....

This thread is like a bad drug I just can't give up on.......

barefootbonzai
25-05-2006, 08:07 PM
f u c k e n oath. I try so hard not to read and get annoyed by it but i can't.

STOCK
25-05-2006, 08:18 PM
wow this is still going..
whens the slips coming?

yourfather
25-05-2006, 08:20 PM
Nah the new Fiat 500 with its modified all-aluminium V8 Engine is quicker man.

I'm debuting it the same night that iamhappy is.

Q_ball
25-05-2006, 08:33 PM
All talk, no results!!
A power figure not put into use/test = pointless!!
This so called Pulsar = Ornament lol, not a 200kw machine :)
My 2c ;)

jdmlvn
25-05-2006, 08:43 PM
All talk, no results!!
A power figure not put into use/test = pointless!!
This so called Pulsar = Ornament lol, not a 200kw machine :)
My 2c ;)
yea man, qball makes more sense than iamhappy

**Ghost**
25-05-2006, 09:20 PM
http://www.carsales.com.au/pls/carsales/!cs_content.private_vehicle?vehicle_id=3043041&current_rec=28&used_rec=21&total_rec=41&sort_type=&total_rec=41&sort_type=&price_max=5000&make_id=5&model_id=3&state_id=7&search_distance=25

the pulsar is for sale :P

Zilli
25-05-2006, 09:53 PM
Nah the new Fiat 500 with its modified all-aluminium V8 Engine is quicker man.

I'm debuting it the same night that iamhappy is.

mate dont say that

you might end up with random unfortunate circumstances popping up unexpectedly minutes before you head to the track

Zilli
25-05-2006, 09:57 PM
zco: I was only running slotted rotors in that pic but have a set of R33 4 piston calipers/slotted 4 stud rotors/pads being fitted this weekend

isnt that convenient.... i thought the car was stripped down ready to get spray blah blah blah

were you going to paint the car before you put brakes on it? for someone who is so technically minded i would say this area would be sorted before paint?

pkn-xtc
25-05-2006, 11:11 PM
If you guys had a broken ankle would you take your car to the track and risk further injury?

And as for letting Yonas drive the car, we all know he is capable but come on... would you let a complete stranger take your car for a bash?

Yeah, I bloody didn't think so either because I sure as hell wouldn't.

Just be patient guys, the time will come.

Calvo
25-05-2006, 11:17 PM
ive only met yonas once, but if u do ever get to meet him, and see the kinda person he is, then maybe u'd change ur mind...

i sure would.

iamhappy46
26-05-2006, 02:22 AM
There are 2 comments that you made in the post I was talking about that really do not make any sence but with all your technical knowledge you should know what I am on about.What where you doing for 2DMAX magazine I was under the impression you where a motor mechanic?.And where is this guy Andreas Miko from,I have just been working out some power figures and if its on a yank dyno the figures you give will not match any from this country.
ALLMTR996

Which comments? The extractors, ignition system or the intake manifold vacuum?

Yeah I am a Motor Mechanic and part time journalist(maybe ya should have read my profile first?), with a completed University degree too. That means I actually know how to make sense and am able to spell it to ;)

Dyno figures for Andreas Miko must be pretty accurate, check the Mph and ET as they confirm the dyno figures :) As you all say, Mph is the proof

']....was so amazing it had one whole reply.....from an ozhonda member

One reply but numerous PM on pga and lots of replys to the thread on the on the SR forums with even more PM's.

isnt that convenient.... i thought the car was stripped down ready to get spray blah blah blah

were you going to paint the car before you put brakes on it? for someone who is so technically minded i would say this area would be sorted before paint?

what is so convenient? how could the car be stripped down ready to be sprayed if it was race ready on saturday? I am fitting the brakes this weekend and it will be painted early next week. There is no difference fitting the brakes before or after painting. It will be rolling into the spray booth on old 18" rims with protectors anyway. Overspray can be cleaned up easily enough.

Like it matters anyway...

---

Yeah, my car has been a bit of a workshop ornament since I bought it. One of the problems with having a broken ankle.

I intend to let Yonas race my car at a wed night WSID street meet after JLW. I am sure that he can drive it better than my cousin did last weekend.

Either way, it will be on a drag strip soon. Not doubt, not soon enough for everybody else.

DynoDave
26-05-2006, 07:11 AM
Which comments? The extractors, ignition system or the intake manifold vacuum?

Yeah I am a Motor Mechanic and part time journalist(maybe ya should have read my profile first?), with a completed University degree too. That means I actually know how to make sense and am able to spell it to ;)

Dyno figures for Andreas Miko must be pretty accurate, check the Mph and ET as they confirm the dyno figures :) As you all say, Mph is the proof

One reply but numerous PM on pga and lots of replys to the thread on the on the SR forums with even more PM's.

what is so convenient? how could the car be stripped down ready to be sprayed if it was race ready on saturday? I am fitting the brakes this weekend and it will be painted early next week. There is no difference fitting the brakes before or after painting. It will be rolling into the spray booth on old 18" rims with protectors anyway. Overspray can be cleaned up easily enough.

Like it matters anyway...

---

Yeah, my car has been a bit of a workshop ornament since I bought it. One of the problems with having a broken ankle.

I intend to let Yonas race my car at a wed night WSID street meet after JLW. I am sure that he can drive it better than my cousin did last weekend.

Either way, it will be on a drag strip soon. Not doubt, not soon enough for everybody else.
You know how to spell hey read your words is this post.I do not think ALLMTR996 was being smart about
Andreas Miko its was a question to you where he was from that was all.
Regards Dyno Dave

Zilli
26-05-2006, 08:28 AM
if it was ****ing race ready and your cousin was ****ing driving it why WASNT IT AT THE ****ING MEET

v3ctourist
26-05-2006, 03:21 PM
Zilli, I know its hard and I know it can get tedious... But read what matt's already posted. He put up a link to a PGA thread, explaining what went on. His cousin stacked his car. It wasn't a serious bingle, but enough to fail scrutineering.

Zilli
26-05-2006, 04:33 PM
my bad... sorry, when i got 3 pages in and saw more dribble and excuses it gave me deja vous and i wanted to throw the monitor out the window so i didnt read page 8...

this thread, this situation is like a fatal accident, you know you dont want to see mangled people in the car but you cant look away

pkn-xtc
02-06-2006, 10:54 AM
ive only met yonas once, but if u do ever get to meet him, and see the kinda person he is, then maybe u'd change ur mind...

i sure would.

I actually have met Yonas once, nice guy.
I sold him something a long time ago. Not sure if he'd remember me.
This was when BADHBT still had a H22A and Yonas ran a 14.6 on it.
Also about the time he also ran a 12 in the K20A EG.
But its not about what sort of person he is, I wouldn't let Jesus himself thrash my car. But hey, I guess that's just me.

I wasn't putting judgement down on anyone here, dont get me wrong.

But if you can talk the talk, but can't walk the walk... get someone to walk the walk for you? haha I guess it would seem like that in this case.

dsp26
02-06-2006, 02:38 PM
^^^ i was going to reply SOMETHING to your post and got distracted by your avatar... interesting... anyways cant rememebr what it was about lol

AsH_
27-05-2007, 08:34 PM
i wonder if we are going to see a rival to the EGK24A ???

maybe cordia king should step up...

yourfather
27-05-2007, 08:50 PM
good bump

blast from the past

dsp26
27-05-2007, 09:14 PM
i wonder if we are going to see a rival to the EGK24A ???

maybe cordia king should step up...

lol.. so this forum got hit by roger cordia too?? where the threads go?!?!

Chi
27-05-2007, 09:22 PM
lol @ roger cordia, he can whoop nething y0 !

EKVTIR-T
27-05-2007, 09:23 PM
lol.. so this forum got hit by roger cordia too?? where the threads go?!?!
http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/showthread.php?t=60981 enjoy ;)

fatboyz39
27-05-2007, 10:15 PM
For something that has 201Kw ATW run very low MPH. That must be a happy dyno

sydteg21
28-05-2007, 04:12 PM
2L per min , ****

8100rpm
29-05-2007, 01:43 AM
holy shit man,i read like 10 pages on this thread, so did they actually race? who won man? by the way, badhbt is awsome, love it since i read about it in autosaloon mag.so did the owner sold it to jdm yard or is jdm yard the sponsor now?
thumb up for the nissan guy, but hondas.......u just love them for what they r after u have own one, its freakin addictive

mqt55s
29-05-2007, 03:16 AM
car = unseen

mr_vtec
29-05-2007, 10:16 AM
id like to race this dude. hehe lol

iamhappy46
29-05-2007, 10:45 AM
For something that has 201Kw ATW run very low MPH. That must be a happy dyno

Actually, if you read the thread. 103mph was when I had a proven 160Kw@wheels... It makes a lot more than that now. Best mph to date was 119mph :thumbsup: but a crap 60ft'er and ET. Best ET to date was 12.76 on street tyres.

id like to race this dude. hehe lol

Feel free, my Pulsar is in Sydney this week for 3 weeks as I am working and tuning a few more Nissans, including another SR20VE... The last SR20VE I tuned made a repeatable 141.3Kw@wheels with a 3" exhaust, extractors and a set of cam gears.
My 22VE has a fresh engine rebuild, new gearbox and is launching quite well now. Over 300Nm of torque@flywheel :cool:

On another note:
http://i132.photobucket.com/albums/q38/Clintebeans/scan0001.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y6pN6kxiPAI

^^ This is a project I have been involved with for the last few months, with a mate(Clint). SR20VE with aftermarket cams and some other mild mods. Still had some more power in it as the engine had ignition breakdown above 7000rpm and the fuel tables needs to be optimised. With the ignition sorted out in a few days and if the torque remains constant from 7000rpm to 9500rpm, 160+kw@wheels is easy pickings...

barefootbonzai
29-05-2007, 11:41 AM
talk is cheap. lets see you down the 1/4 with some of the cars on here. there's heaps of guys wanting to run you. just tell them when and where.

on a side note 103mph with 160kw? lol i get 103mph with 123kw, looks like you're on a super happy dyno

iamhappy46
29-05-2007, 11:52 AM
That is why the N14 is in Sydney... hoping to get traction at WSID and get some better times.

Don't tell me, you got 103mph and your car weighed a LOT less than mine did when it got the 103mph.

EG5
29-05-2007, 12:33 PM
Oh not again :(
another stock internal k series vs built internals nissan engine.
LOL

Post your time slip dude as simple as that. No need to post other people's dyno sheet from NZ.

DynoDave
29-05-2007, 12:48 PM
Actually, if you read the thread. 103mph was when I had a proven 160Kw@wheels... It makes a lot more than that now. Best mph to date was 119mph :thumbsup: but a crap 60ft'er and ET. Best ET to date was 12.76 on street tyres.

Feel free, my Pulsar is in Sydney this week for 3 weeks as I am working and tuning a few more Nissans, including another SR20VE... The last SR20VE I tuned made a repeatable 141.3Kw@wheels with a 3" exhaust, extractors and a set of cam gears.
My 22VE has a fresh engine rebuild, new gearbox and is launching quite well now. Over 300Nm of torque@flywheel :cool:

On another note:
http://i132.photobucket.com/albums/q38/Clintebeans/scan0001.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y6pN6kxiPAI

^^ This is a project I have been involved with for the last few months, with a mate(Clint). SR20VE with aftermarket cams and some other mild mods. Still had some more power in it as the engine had ignition breakdown above 7000rpm and the fuel tables needs to be optimised. With the ignition sorted out in a few days and if the torque remains constant from 7000rpm to 9500rpm, 160+kw@wheels is easy pickings...
Ok lets go out to WSID wed night then so we all get to finally see this car of yours run.
Regards Dyno Dave

iamhappy46
29-05-2007, 01:07 PM
Yonas: Stock internals SR20VE making similiar power to a K20A does not make the SR20VE a built motor.

D.Dave: I have other commitments on Wednesday afternoon in Monavale, so getting to WSID will be a problem due to traffic. Following week would be fine as I will be near Liverpool/Parramatta for the day.

DynoDave
29-05-2007, 01:11 PM
Yonas: Stock internals SR20VE making similiar power to a K20A does not make the SR20VE a built motor.

D.Dave: I have other commitments on Wednesday afternoon in Monavale, so getting to WSID will be a problem due to traffic. Following week would be fine as I will be near Liverpool/Parramatta for the day.
Good we will be there waiting for you to turnup.
Regards Dyno Dave

fatboyz39
29-05-2007, 01:33 PM
160kw atw only 103MPH? does the car weigh 2 tons? O_o

mr_vtec
29-05-2007, 01:34 PM
ill be there to run you on next wed.....

JasonGilholme
29-05-2007, 01:41 PM
Someone better take a camera and youtube the vids!!!

DynoDave
29-05-2007, 01:51 PM
Someone better take a camera and youtube the vids!!!
We have that covered already.
Regards Dyno Dave

JasonGilholme
29-05-2007, 01:52 PM
We have that covered already.
Regards Dyno Dave

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

grumpy rooster
29-05-2007, 02:21 PM
I'm sure I can add another car to the list. :wave:

mr_vtec
29-05-2007, 02:40 PM
we know who will win if you get involved lol we will keep it nice and friendly a street car with a untouched motor on street tyres...

grumpy rooster
29-05-2007, 03:24 PM
Joe can put street tyres on it. And it is basically an untouched engine anyway. And makes less or the same power as everyone else. :)

Menzy
29-05-2007, 03:38 PM
mwahahaha i smell victory already ;)
if this is on for sure, why not make a post in upcoming events so most OH people can go and umm celebrate after it hehehe.

flipstar
29-05-2007, 03:43 PM
lol ill run him 2 lol i wanna see how my b20 will go against a worked sr20:P:P

sydteg21
29-05-2007, 04:24 PM
talk is cheap. lets see you down the 1/4 with some of the cars on here. there's heaps of guys wanting to run you. just tell them when and where.

on a side note 103mph with 160kw? lol i get 103mph with 123kw, looks like you're on a super happy dyno

seocnd that, my car made 101.3mph with 105kw , something must not be right

v3ctourist
29-05-2007, 06:17 PM
Guys, not gunna happen. You'll be disappointed I guarantee you

It's bullshit, all of it. All this time and not a single pic, not a single legitimate dyno sheet, not a single sighting nor an honest account of someone who's been up close and personal. Matt's been banned from at least one forum for this complete crap, I'm surprised other forums haven't followed suit. Pathological liar certainly fits the bill.

By all means go for a run next wednesday, but don't hold your breath for matt to turn up. He'll break his foot, or his cousin will stack the car or his camera will eat his hand or his garaiya will have to be worked on or he'll get pulled over and impounded for driving on a beach or some other stupid excuse. As usual.

Matt, prove me wrong

EG5
29-05-2007, 07:22 PM

Heard enough of those thousands excuses already , Bring it on to WSID!

DynoDave
29-05-2007, 07:43 PM
Heard enough of those thousands excuses already , Bring it on to WSID!
I might race my Jackaroo will it count its TURBO DIESEL and 4WD.
Regards Dyno Dave

Sexc86
29-05-2007, 07:52 PM
wow man i love these threds!

[RSX 03]
29-05-2007, 07:54 PM
I'll eat both of your cars for breakfast, FULLSTOP

joking joking... hehehe :D

T-onedc2
29-05-2007, 08:32 PM
Oh not again :(
another stock internal k series vs built internals nissan engine.
LOL.........
Haha! I can't believe this one's going again, lol

RICER23Q
29-05-2007, 09:39 PM
Yep, all you honda boys better not hold your breath... this guys a spanker, it will never eventuate just like on pga and the sr20forums...

vtec is ghey... kthnxbi :)

jdm_kid
29-05-2007, 10:14 PM
shoosh ryan lol
too much talk on forums not enuff action on the strips lol

ctn
29-05-2007, 11:21 PM
Hey matt, can I come meet up with you sometime?

Wouldnt mind checking out the SR22VE

nipnip
29-05-2007, 11:24 PM
im down for WSID next wednesday... i'll bring a big ass "vtec yo" banner and hang it off the stands lol

[RSX 03]
29-05-2007, 11:33 PM
fight fight fight fight :D

mr_vtec
29-05-2007, 11:34 PM
ahahahaha lol im ready waiting for his confirm and ill run...

G AE82
29-05-2007, 11:38 PM
Ok lets go out to WSID wed night then so we all get to finally see this car of yours run.
Regards Dyno Dave

Dave how about a Dyno Comp to add to the fun for the opening of In The Red? Our stock internal K20 against his Pulsar on the brand spanking new Dyno Dynamics Dyno, in Shootout mode!

BADHBT
29-05-2007, 11:47 PM
gonna make a simple observation

32 pages and no time slip?

barefootbonzai
29-05-2007, 11:49 PM
I'll bring down a stock carby EG to challenge his imaginary Pulsar too.

EG5
29-05-2007, 11:53 PM

He is a pro bullshit artist.

This was from Pulsar forum a while back. This is what He said :
After running whatever imaginary ET at the strip, he had to remove the gearbox and spilled gear oil on the time slip.

G AE82
29-05-2007, 11:58 PM
He is a pro bullshit artist.

This was from Pulsar forum a while back. This is what He said :
After running whatever imaginary ET at wsid, he had to remove the gearbox and spilled gear oil on the time slip.

LOL, that's a cracker.

barefootbonzai
30-05-2007, 12:00 AM

open your eyes marc. here it is.

http://img524.imageshack.us/img524/8043/timeslipsickui0.jpg

BADHBT
30-05-2007, 12:00 AM
http://www.forbiddenplanet.co.uk/images/D/DV1094.jpg

barefootbonzai
30-05-2007, 12:08 AM
http://img502.imageshack.us/img502/5674/orlybygranty2originalgm6.jpg

BADHBT
30-05-2007, 12:11 AM
http://sio.midco.net/sublime/home/pwnd.jpg

barefootbonzai
30-05-2007, 12:18 AM
http://img260.imageshack.us/img260/4734/dudewheresmycarcv6.jpg

BADHBT
30-05-2007, 12:50 AM
http://www.addletters.com/pictures/electronic-freeway-sign-generator/electronic-freeway-sign-generator.php?sign=HAS ANY OF YOU GUYS SEEN A NISSAN PULSAR?

EG5
30-05-2007, 01:00 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v677/YonasLiu/stillcantseeshitcaptain.jpg

riceball
30-05-2007, 01:16 AM
HAHAHAHA.... man those pictures are crack ups... lol gonna sleep very well tonight..

DynoDave
30-05-2007, 08:14 AM
Dave how about a Dyno Comp to add to the fun for the opening of In The Red? Our stock internal K20 against his Pulsar on the brand spanking new Dyno Dynamics Dyno, in Shootout mode!
Do you really think he would turnup,I think if his car had run the times he claims we would know about it between all of our Sydney people and if it was at Willowbank the Brisbane connection would know about it,we still have not seen a time slip or a dyno sheet,I really do want to see this car run and think it would be good for all of us to see a Nissan whip our Honda butts :p.I was told by a Pulsar Australia moderator yesterday that iamhappy46 has been banned from there forum he did not say why but who cares,I just want to see his car run at WSID.
Regards Dyno Dave

DR HONDA
30-05-2007, 08:50 AM
Why is anyone bothering with this time waister. Close the thread as is obviously an attack to certain members. If the fu##@*% wants to come out then im sure there are plenty of competitors.

grumpy rooster
30-05-2007, 09:10 AM
We all know its a load of doggy doo doo but its fun playing along with him and calling his bluff. :wave:

G AE82
30-05-2007, 09:17 AM
Do you really think he would turnup,

Nah the car doesn't exist, it was more about the challenge :p. Those pictures made my day.

barefootbonzai
30-05-2007, 09:23 AM
I am a donkey

where are you iamhappy, come back, we need more entertainment to get us through the work day!

iamhappy46
30-05-2007, 11:30 AM
I was banned because one of my mates fitted spacers to the Nissan X-Trail calipers he fitted to his N15. I didn't realise he had fitted the spacers and another member tried to use them without the spacers and custom rotor that was used, so that is why I was banned.

The Pulsar ran at Willowbank a few weeks ago but I have been waiting on a ECU software update to sort out a few bugs with cam activation.

I'll be happy with a high 12 on the first night out at WSID and then see how the following week turns out for a chance to improve on my times and I will be using drag radials. I may not whip Honda butts as my Pulsar has a weight disadvantage but it should atleast break the misconceptions about the SR20 not being suitable for N/A.

EG5
30-05-2007, 11:33 AM
I was banned because one of my mates fitted spacers to the Nissan X-Trail calipers he fitted to his N15. I didn't realise he had fitted the spacers and another member tried to use them without the spacers and custom rotor that was used, so that is why I was banned.

The Pulsar ran at Willowbank a few weeks ago but I have been waiting on a ECU software update to sort out a few bugs with cam activation.

I'll be happy with a high 12 on the first night out at WSID and then see how the following week turns out for a chance to improve on my times and I will be using drag radials. I may not whip Honda butts as my Pulsar has a weight disadvantage but it should atleast break the misconceptions about the SR20 not being suitable for N/A.

All talk no action. sick of this!

show us the slip!
show us pics of the car!
32 pages and no slip no nothing means nothing!!!

barefootbonzai
30-05-2007, 11:48 AM
omg dude, give up already. you should really go see a srink, you got major issues.

and NO YOU DID NOT RUN AT WILLOWBANK FFS

RICER23Q
30-05-2007, 12:11 PM
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Matt your a spanker... we even made the trip up to come and see the car (on the way to Jambo) and you didn't even show it to us then (in paint shop, custom motec exhaust isn't made, etc, etc). Do not post again without pics/video of runs. Please let us all know when your going to wsid again so we can witness it for ourselves.

I would rather reply to rogercordia's posts all day than yours...

ginganggooly
30-05-2007, 12:22 PM
I'll be happy with a high 12 on the first night out at WSID

I'd be happy if i got to see this mythological beast in action at all.
I've been doubting the existence of this car since reading the first thread about it...

So far we've got broken ankles, damage, resprays or whatever the fark else that has been mentioned, but no farking car.

All talk and no action me old china :thumbdwn:

DynoDave
30-05-2007, 12:24 PM
omg dude, give up already. you should really go see a srink, you got major issues.

and NO YOU DID NOT RUN AT WILLOWBANK FFS
But Dang it makes 200www (Wacky Weed Watts) it did run 12 something I just cant remember where I put the time slip are hang on I used it with the last lot of weed we smoked.Matt its time dude to run this car or just go away and live in another time zone WSID will let you turn up even till 7pm and let you run so its upto you champ.
Regards Dyno Dave

fatboyz39
30-05-2007, 12:33 PM
This thread is so sad....its like saying i got a 11sec N/A 1.3L swift. LMAO

iamhappy46
30-05-2007, 12:51 PM
Please let us all know when your going to wsid again so we can witness it for ourselves.

WSID again? I haven't been to WSID myself, only Willowbank a few times.

Well, as it states a few pages back, the car will be at WSID next wednesday so your welcome to find me there.

I will have the other 'fabled' SR20 powered car there as well... which is my real reason for wanting to visit WSID while I am down here.
http://img2.putfile.com/thumb/5/14102094035.jpg (http://www.putfile.com/pic.php?img=5507668)

Aza
30-05-2007, 12:54 PM
apparently all the pulsar boys just agreed this car didnt exsist as well

RICER23Q
30-05-2007, 01:00 PM
OMG!!! The 'fabled' Gayria (however it is spelt)...

I'll be there Matt... if your not, well then i'm afraid your still a spanker...

barefootbonzai
30-05-2007, 01:08 PM
hahahha i gotsta get me some wacky weed and head to dave's house for a session. you coming jimmy? lmao

iamhappy46
30-05-2007, 01:09 PM
No actually, using the Garayia name would be a trademark infringement. It is based on the Garaiya but completely different.
Garaiya looks more like this but I did use the seats from the wreck I imported.
http://img1.putfile.com/thumb/1/81901239.jpg (http://www.putfile.com/pic.php?img=4476243)

DynoDave
30-05-2007, 01:14 PM
This thread is so sad....its like saying i got a 11sec N/A 1.3L swift. LMAO
You do have an 11's GTi but its over the 1/8th mile and not the 1/4 mile :eek:
Regards Dyno Dave

ginganggooly
30-05-2007, 01:20 PM
No actually, using the Garayia name would be a trademark infringement. It is based on the Garaiya but completely different.
http://img1.putfile.com/thumb/1/81901239.jpg (http://www.putfile.com/pic.php?img=4476243)

ahyes.

barefootbonzai
30-05-2007, 01:20 PM

DUDE STOP BEING A WANK. GIVE UP NO ONE BELIEVES YOU AND IS MAKING FUN OF YOU IF YOU DIDN"T ALREADY NOTICE.

on the other hand, you are keep me entertained at work, lol.

[RSX 03]
30-05-2007, 01:23 PM
I'd laugh, if he really has the car. LMAO

then everyone would get owned!!!!

barefootbonzai
30-05-2007, 01:29 PM
haha yeah, then we'll have to have race warz in the dessert and i'll have to ask Ted to get me an Engine for my S2k, but...

A couple of Nissan SR20's would pull a premium one week before race wars

RICER23Q
30-05-2007, 01:32 PM

Especially when they are going into civics! :eek:

JasonGilholme
30-05-2007, 01:35 PM
Civics with SR20's and nissans with spoon engines!

This is soo F&F! :p

All we need now is a skyline with a pizza for an engine :p

[RSX 03]
30-05-2007, 01:39 PM
he's planning to race with hopes & dreams :)

WPN.22R
30-05-2007, 04:58 PM
This thread just made my day.. What a crack up

Hey buddy.. Why don't you bring a couple of those almighty Nissan turbo's out as well, to keep the vtec turbo lads happy.

OR i might just jump in the engine bay of my lude and literally 'drag' it !

ps.. I think you are a nugget.

PARTY AT DAVE'S HOUSE.. WWW FOR EEEEVERYBODY!!

prusso
30-05-2007, 05:38 PM
lol nothing has changed since my days at pga, now on ozhonda lol!

RICER23Q
30-05-2007, 05:46 PM
Maybe it's actually real...

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA just kidding :D

JHMDA9
30-05-2007, 05:54 PM

Tell us again, why were you banned? Because your friend did something and someone else tried to use something else and custom rotor blah blah blah??? How does this result in you being banned?? I'm lost :confused:

prusso
30-05-2007, 05:55 PM
he got banned for being a blow ass, maybe ringers can tell us exactly why

90-POV
30-05-2007, 06:32 PM
il put my 1.3L carby back into my eg and race u down willowbank
ur super quick pulsar might have a change c*nt

RICER23Q
30-05-2007, 06:48 PM
he got banned for being a blow ass, maybe ringers can tell us exactly why

Nope, can't really go any further than what you've said :D

He's a blowarse... thats pretty much it :p

Zilli
30-05-2007, 07:12 PM
HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

THANK YOU for bringing thris thread back to life!!!!!

Im going to be in Brisbane from Wednesday to thursday for work, and IM GONNA FLY BACK on Wednesday night to see this shit!

I love it, cant wait!

Sexc86
30-05-2007, 07:17 PM
haha yeah, then we'll have to have race warz in the dessert and i'll have to ask Ted to get me an Engine for my S2k, but...

hahaha nah bro its....... NEISS-ARNN

.::F[L]Y::.
30-05-2007, 09:11 PM
loving this thread!

BTW imhappy46. Are you a Nigerian Scammer?!? LOL

prusso
30-05-2007, 09:38 PM
maybe we should dob him into the chaser to do a fixer segment on him :) or maybe a road test on his car hahaha!

bennjamin
30-05-2007, 09:55 PM
ahahahahah !

this is a waste of bandwidth. IF anyone wants to front up with a pulsar to rival EGK20A then pm me to open this.
otherwise closed