PDA

View Full Version : Who does installs?

jaffa_cree
25-01-2006, 09:32 PM
My amp + sub is currently installed in my old car.
I want to get both these items removed and installed into my prelude.
The old car's stereo needs to be in a working state after the removal.

Which shops/outlets would you guys recommend?
I can only think of Strathfield.

What would the approximate labour costs be to do this?
I have got my own wiring.

Bluish
25-01-2006, 10:01 PM
where about are you located?

jaffa_cree
25-01-2006, 10:23 PM
where about are you located?

Knew i forgot to mention something.
Out West of Sydney.

[ricer]
25-01-2006, 10:34 PM
dont go strathfield man
i seen their work and its so bodgy

go dsire4 sound in liverpool
very professional work without the stupid price tag

chicken8
26-01-2006, 01:40 AM
precision installations in blakehurst are tops

excellent work and if something goes wrong they stick with it

my mates integra had a pioneer headunit which didnt like the schneider amp and they worked on it for free for 6extra hrs to fix it

Fhrx
26-01-2006, 03:25 PM
We do installs.

Fhrx
26-01-2006, 03:29 PM
precision installations in blakehurst are tops

excellent work and if something goes wrong they stick with it

my mates integra had a pioneer headunit which didnt like the schneider amp and they worked on it for free for 6extra hrs to fix it

Whilst I'll preface this by agreeing that Paul G and Paul M (the owners of Precision) are simply brilliant, can you tell me what "the Pioneer headunit didn't like the Schnieder amp" is supposed to mean?

TRU32U
27-01-2006, 01:21 AM
they just dont like each other =P

99civic
02-02-2006, 11:45 AM
We do installs.

are there any forums where you dont lurk, im a member of 3 different ones and always see you on here, not that its a bad thing best and cheapest way for you to run your business

whereabouts are you guys located in sydney? thinking about a custom boot for my 99ek civic

EGB16A
02-02-2006, 12:33 PM
Whilst I'll preface this by agreeing that Paul G and Paul M (the owners of Precision) are simply brilliant, can you tell me what "the Pioneer headunit didn't like the Schnieder amp" is supposed to mean?

also curious

superR
02-02-2006, 05:23 PM
me .... cheaper than any shop and the same qualitly ( solder and heat shrink all connections and using correct tools.).
p.m me for price

ICACHA
02-02-2006, 07:07 PM
are there any forums where you dont lurk, im a member of 3 different ones and always see you on here, not that its a bad thing best and cheapest way for you to run your business

whereabouts are you guys located in sydney? thinking about a custom boot for my 99ek civic

Shoot Marty an email fhrx777@bigpond.com and speak to him personally via phone after.

RiseOfBrutality
16-06-2006, 12:20 PM
Ive always delt with Car Audio Excellance out in Blacktown, they are also located in Campbelltown and St Marys, Ive had no problems with them, great service

SPL77Civic
16-06-2006, 07:30 PM
me .... cheaper than any shop and the same qualitly ( solder and heat shrink all connections and using correct tools.).
p.m me for price

Thats a big call mate.

Got build up pics and pics of finished installs??

ICACHA
16-06-2006, 09:10 PM
p.m me for price

yeah, show us your shit (work that is) :wave:

JaCe
17-06-2006, 03:54 PM
Not meaning to doubt FHRX but they seem really pro/expensive... Are they? I mean Lifestyle also wasn't too cheap either; but I think the price wasn't too much more than Strathfield but they seemed alot more... reliable/professional in the way they did business? That and they are also like 20mins away from where I live.

integraz
17-06-2006, 04:32 PM
Doran Pro audio in bankstown do installs as well pretty good prices

SPL77Civic
17-06-2006, 07:13 PM
FHRX is the shit when it comes to professional sales and installation of car audio equipment, if I lived in NSW I wouldn't hesitate to pay Marty and the boys a visit.:thumbsup:

A :thumbsup: for the guys at Dorans, not only can they do a knock out install, but they also rock when it comes to SPL.

JaCe
17-06-2006, 07:19 PM
Does Marty/FHRX do ordinary/simple/cheap installs (ie. not the fancy ones to make it look good or make it look stock).. just.. simple good quality installs?

funkdr
17-06-2006, 07:24 PM
Check out marty's site http://www.fhrxstudios.com thats how an install should be done which is why i am seeing him in a few weeks:thumbsup: