PDA

View Full Version : HELP! JUST happened to me 1sec ago!

PANDA18DET
26-01-2006, 10:22 PM
Alright.. before this all my lights were working.. now:

"When the lights are on: Right lowbeam&highbeam and parkers work.. highbeam left works and parker...

BUT when on highbeam.. left highbeam is dim.. no lowbeam and parkers work.. and on the right the lowbeam and highbeam works.."
Rechecked. Read below..

What can this be?

amato2
26-01-2006, 10:26 PM
ah something has happened...lol

but nah really have you checked the fuses/wiring to the headlights

hope you get it working good luck

PANDA18DET
26-01-2006, 10:28 PM
Does anyone know where the fuse box is on the accord 97 vti?

PANDA18DET
26-01-2006, 11:10 PM
Ok.. found the fuse box inside.. checked all the fuses and they all are working.. however the cover of it was in jap so i really didnt understand it so i checked all of them..

UPDATE:
When i turn on all the lights without highbeam.. the highbeam icon in the dash is on.. Highbeam left and right are on as well as left lowbeam. Parkers either way is working. When all lights are off and flashing highbeams, the right highbeam and lowbeam comes up.. nothing else..

EuroAccord13
26-01-2006, 11:45 PM
Moving it to the Technical Department...

jl88rl
26-01-2006, 11:47 PM
thats a problem with the timing switch man. big job.

just hope its not that, or could be ur stalk needs replacing, either way its a bch

amato2
27-01-2006, 12:19 AM
does the ECU control any of these kinds of functions on this car because maybe there might be a error code in the computer

EuroDude
27-01-2006, 08:03 AM
I had a similar problem with the rears which turned out to be a short due to water leakage, I was amazed how one short could "reprogram" the lights the way it did.

Check for shorts on the globe contacts of all the indicators (front, sides, rear) and the front halogens.

PANDA18DET
31-01-2006, 08:37 PM
Does anyone have the Fuses/Relay chart for the 97 accord? mines all in jap.. my mechanic says for me to check the relay.. i dont know which one it is.. could be helpful..?

todaek9
31-01-2006, 09:50 PM
i think you blew your light blub...change it...

NTR16N
01-02-2006, 01:04 PM

PANDA18DET
01-02-2006, 04:39 PM

Im a second year mechanic.. That is the first thing i did.. Obviously you didnt read the post and but your bullsh|t opinion up.. Checked all fuses one is blown.. replaced it.. turned all the lights on.. still the same problem.. took the fuse out.. fuse was blown...

nickiipoohz
01-02-2006, 07:18 PM
Im a second year mechanic.. That is the first thing i did.. Obviously you didnt read the post and but your bullsh|t opinion up.. Checked all fuses one is blown.. replaced it.. turned all the lights on.. still the same problem.. took the fuse out.. fuse was blown...

then use ur mechanic skills to fix it *jking* :D
it might be best to take it to an electrician dude

BiLL|z0r
02-02-2006, 12:00 PM
If it's reblowing the same fuse, you have a short somewhere or something running to ground. Easier to take it to an auto electrician unless it's visually obvious.

spanks
14-02-2006, 01:17 PM
Are they factory lights/globes..also check the wiring.you have a power/earth problem

PANDA18DET
27-02-2006, 09:59 PM
Finally fixed the problem.. The car before it was imported had H1 lights.. but they changed it to H4.. by remove and adding a new h4 globe holder.. when they did this.. they only twisted the wire and put electric tape on it.. apprently the tape fell off and some how fused the fuse.. all that needed to be done was rewire and solder then replace the fuse.. Didnt know it was that easy :)

SKREMN
28-02-2006, 09:36 PM
the hard part is finding the problem

ek4-guy
28-02-2006, 10:16 PM
DOES ANYONE KNOW WHERE THE FUSE BOX IS ON THE ACCORD 97 VTI?

Does anyone have the Fuses/Relay chart for the 97 accord? mines all in jap.. MY MECHANIC says for me to check the relay.. I DONT KNOW WITCH ONE IT IS... could be helpful..?

IM A SECOND YEAR MECHANIC.. That is the first thing i did.. Obviously you didnt read the post and but your bullsh|t opinion up.. Checked all fuses one is blown.. replaced it.. turned all the lights on.. still the same problem.. took the fuse out.. fuse was blown...

ok ive high lighted a few things to help you out but we can solve this if we work backwards
ok first you are a second year mechanic that has a mechanic work on his car cause he doesnt know where the fuse box is
i think that says it all you got bigger problems than your cars lights have you ever been tested to see if the lights on upstairs

PANDA18DET
28-02-2006, 10:32 PM

Does anyone have the Fuses/Relay chart for the 97 accord? mines all in jap.. MY MECHANIC says for me to check the relay.. I DONT KNOW WITCH ONE IT IS... could be helpful..?

IM A SECOND YEAR MECHANIC.. That is the first thing i did.. Obviously you didnt read the post and but your bullsh|t opinion up.. Checked all fuses one is blown.. replaced it.. turned all the lights on.. still the same problem.. took the fuse out.. fuse was blown...

ok ive high lighted a few things to help you out but we can solve this if we work backwards
ok first you are a second year mechanic that has a mechanic work on his car cause he doesnt know where the fuse box is
i think that says it all you got bigger problems than your cars lights have you ever been tested to see if the lights on upstairs

did i ask for your sh|t comment? No.. did i ask where the fuse box was? NO.. you idiot.. you should LEARN to read before you put this stupid post up. Sorry if i cant read Jap on my fuse box lid.. idiot.. I think you need to get your facts straight. And yes i have a mechanic to work on my car since im an apprentice.. we dont do that stuff till later on. What am i ment to work on. You got bigger problems.. check if there is a brain "upstairs".

ek4-guy
28-02-2006, 10:47 PM
26-01-2006, 10:28pm does anyone know where the fuse box is on the accord 97 vti
if that wasnt you your mum must be loggin as you

ek4-guy
28-02-2006, 10:56 PM
Does anyone know where the fuse box is on the accord 97 vti?

^^^^^hahahah

dc4t
01-03-2006, 01:03 AM

bahhahahahahahahahahah

PANDA18DET
01-03-2006, 04:55 PM
26-01-2006, 10:28pm does anyone know where the fuse box is on the accord 97 vti
if that wasnt you your mum must be loggin as you
Must of been my mum.. Cos i was too busy with yours.

"Does anyone have the Fuses/Relay chart for the 97 accord? mines all in jap.."
Obviously i found it..
I dont know why you like to go into other peoples post and start shit. If you got no help/info then dont bother posting.