PDA

View Full Version : door moulds

AC
07-04-2004, 02:45 PM
has anybody here had their grey mould rubber thing on the side of their civic sprayed to color code it with the car itself? if so, where did u go and how much was it? i've been told by a few people to ask around at panel beaters etc, but thought i'd start here first. although i did ask one panel beater but he had no idea.

vti-2
07-04-2004, 03:03 PM
has anybody here had their grey mould rubber thing on the side of their civic sprayed to color code it with the car itself? if so, where did u go and how much was it? i've been told by a few people to ask around at panel beaters etc, but thought i'd start here first. although i did ask one panel beater but he had no idea.

It's cheap and easy to do. I colour coded my DC2 when i had it and it only cost a couple hundred dollars. That was for side skirts and the front lip. Any panel beater can do it!

joneblaze
07-04-2004, 05:58 PM
Hey AC,

I've been researching on the best and cheapest way to do it on my Integra GSi for ages. The GSi comes with black side door moulds unlike the VTiR's factory coded ones. Best price I've come up here in Sydney for the side door moulds/ factory sideskirts and little front "lip" bar bit is $250. You might even want to consider DIY. There are plenty of writeups on Honda-Tech, Team-Integra.net etc etc. I'm lazy and prefer to get it done professionally...hehe :)

LatinoHatchCrap
07-04-2004, 08:01 PM
220-250 bucks :thumbsup: any decent panel beater will do it

A'PEXi
07-04-2004, 11:27 PM
if you want you could probarbly rip them off, and spray them yourself, if they are a easy colour say white/black or something... might want to get the panel beater to do it if its a metallic etc.