PDA

View Full Version : dashlight, rear tail light fuse keeps breaking

Benson
29-01-2006, 09:16 AM
i have a small electrical problem which is annoying me... this fuse keeps on breaking on me.... i thought i fixed it before when the grounding came lose and keep on short circuiting... but now the same problem is reoccuring... this onli happen wen i went over some bumpy road at ingleburn...

do u guys know wat else could be short circuiting this fuse..???

phantom_civic
29-01-2006, 09:41 AM
Hey bro, I had the exact same problem as u but on my EG Hatch.
Took mine to the autoelectricans and they said my groudning wire for the system/deck was touchin another wire so it kept on busting the fuse.

Check ur deck cables.

DC5TYPER
29-01-2006, 12:53 PM
Hey bro, I had the exact same problem as u but on my EG Hatch.
Took mine to the autoelectricans and they said my groudning wire for the system/deck was touchin another wire so it kept on busting the fuse.

Check ur deck cables.

He's right! Check your Headunit wiring. I can't remember if the illumination wire is white or red/black in the honda's., But if that wire is touching a ground it will blow the dash lights always. Not sure if the other lights are connected to the same circuit. If you can't find the problem go to auto electrician.

What did you do exactly last time to "FIX" the problem?

Benson
29-01-2006, 01:09 PM
well last time, the ground wire behind the dash was loose.... jsut ran that to another ground point and it was all sweet....

hmm.... could it be that i ground all my ground wire at one point? shuld that matter? btw the deck is still working

wat wire are u tlaking abt for the deck? power?

Benson
29-01-2006, 05:59 PM
all fixed!.. thx for the help