PDA

View Full Version : extractors

[twins]vtec
08-04-2004, 12:57 AM
does anyone kno the exact differences between the AUSDM ITR headers and the VTi-R headers? and also what performance differences are there?
thanks

VTEC16
08-04-2004, 01:27 AM
If you looked 5 threads below this one.....bahh.....take it:

CLICK HERE IF U R TOO LAZY TO LOOK (http://www.ozhonda.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=4854)

EDIT: It even has the same topic as your damnit! (minus the "s")!!!

[twins]vtec
08-04-2004, 01:53 AM
ive read that
what im after is the diameter size, type of steel etc etc

VTEC16
08-04-2004, 12:17 PM
please do a search next time....or ask a question in a relevant, existing thread(if it is relevant to that thread).

UR2L8
08-04-2004, 03:28 PM
VTEC16: if your going to post on the topic then you might as well help him out, not to rub it into his face saying to do a search. Dont post anything up then.

[twins]vtec
08-04-2004, 03:35 PM
VTEC16 if u dunno the answer then STFU
and yeah only input when u have something relevant to say
as UR2L8 states, if u got nothing good to say dun say anything at all

Breeze
08-04-2004, 03:49 PM
As far as I have seen they are a very similar design. The main difference is that the ITR is a tubular manifold rather than cast so offers some weight savings. Both 4:2:1. I think they even share the same gasket between the 4:2 join. Someone else may be able to clarify that.

eknine
08-04-2004, 03:53 PM
gees...so much hating!

who the hell r u to ask fellow forumers to STFU, if you need to be spoon fed, take it and move on! there is no reason to throw shit back in the face!

what is wrong with noobs these days! :(

on that note-> this is nothing personal, i'm sure if you want to take it to that level, you will have mine if not alot of forumers undivided attention! ;) no need to be rude to get to the point:)

UR2L8
08-04-2004, 03:58 PM
eknine: "who the hell r u to ask a fellow forumers to STFU". I didnt know you had to be someone to say that. I thought this is a free country, ohh well I gues I was wrong.

[[d a n n y]]
08-04-2004, 03:58 PM
gees...so much hating!

who the hell r u to ask a fellow forumers to STFU, if you need to be spoon fed, take it and move on! there is no reason to throw shit back in the face!

what is wrong will noobs these days! :(

on that note-> this is nothing personal, i'm sure if you want to take it to that level, you will have mine if not alot of forumers undivided attention! ;) no need to be rude to get to the point:)

hahahahaha

i need to b spoon fed...

Civic Type R
08-04-2004, 04:46 PM
children ....

sesshoumaru
08-04-2004, 05:01 PM
sorry this is going to be an off topic post (don't really know the answer scott, but i wouldn't think that it would be a worthwhile upgrade for your car at all).

VTEC16 : the link you posted was completely useless. Maybe he did do a search and found nothing? Barging into other peoples threads isn't very nice either.

Stop being such a forum nazi. I'd hate to see you with moderator powers... you'd have everyone else's nuts in a vice.

vti-2
08-04-2004, 05:14 PM
Ok guys, let's just settle down.

Any further irrelevant posts WILL be deleted. So don't post unless you plan on answering the question in the first post.

thanks.

eknine
08-04-2004, 06:14 PM
eknine: "who the hell r u to ask fellow forumers to STFU". I didnt know you had to be someone to say that. I thought this is a free country, ohh well I gues I was wrong.'

do we have to be rude to get to an answer? ....and asking someone to STFU, is totally uncalled for-> period!

VTEC16
09-04-2004, 02:30 AM
VTEC16: if your going to post on the topic then you might as well help him out, not to rub it into his face saying to do a search. Dont post anything up then.

I gave him a link! I did help him out! ...then i gave him useful advice about using the forum!....what a disaster if i actually told the newbie (no disrespect) what to do...rather than encouraging him to do the wrong thing!

VTEC16 : the link you posted was completely useless. Maybe he did do a search and found nothing? Barging into other peoples threads isn't very nice either.

The link i provided answered the second half of his question. He will see no worthwile gains with a aus spec ITR header. That thread would have been the perfect place to ask the first half of the question.