PDA

View Full Version : Radio update in Jazz

Peekay34
02-02-2006, 09:17 PM
What do you think....had it done today....Surround is a genuine Honda part which suprised me...

Judge
02-02-2006, 09:28 PM
i think the head unit matches the interior well. looks good.

where did you get the concsole from? how much?

did you upgrade the whole stereo?

Peekay34
02-02-2006, 09:40 PM
GL Pro Sound in Essendon North got it for me from Best Kits. I checked against an overseas pricing and by the time I ordered it shipped it and had it installed would have worked out roughly the same. Besidies it is a Lease Car work was paying for it... (luckily for me).

The radio is mine though. Installation plus Surround and Pocket $350. I also have Eclipse 3ways in the front doors. The JVC deck in the car has an MP3 player which I wanted.

ahcash
03-02-2006, 09:01 AM
?????????????? I will wait...

-------------------------------------------------------------

There seems to have been a slight problem with the database.
Please try again by pressing the refresh button in your browser.

An E-Mail has been dispatched to our Technical Staff, who you can also contact if the problem persists.

We apologise for any inconvenience.

ahcash
03-02-2006, 10:03 AM
GL Pro Sound in Essendon North got it for me from Best Kits. I checked against an overseas pricing and by the time I ordered it shipped it and had it installed would have worked out roughly the same. Besidies it is a Lease Car work was paying for it... (luckily for me).

The radio is mine though. Installation plus Surround and Pocket $350. I also have Eclipse 3ways in the front doors. The JVC deck in the car has an MP3 player which I wanted.

So.. how much all up? How is included? Double DIN, Installation, Speakers?
All you have to do is to supply the head unit?

Peekay34
03-02-2006, 11:45 AM
$350 without speakers will fit double din deck if you so wish..

ahcash
03-02-2006, 01:25 PM
Cool.. so, you will have to provide them with the double DIN kit right?

Sorry.. I don't quite understand what do you mean by "surround"?

TypeG
03-02-2006, 02:55 PM
it look so much better
however.... it is a bit pricy if they just provide the kit without speakers or headunit....

get a mount kit from japan only $100 and DIY install it which take less than an hour

Peekay34
03-02-2006, 04:33 PM
Maybe so but as I said....my work was paying for it so was very cheap for me.....nothing.