PDA

View Full Version : Window Trim on 94 Accord

94_Accord
05-02-2006, 08:38 PM
hey all, the rubber surrounding on the outside of my drivers window has gone. it was loose on one side for some period of time and eventually the rubber trimming snapped off when i was putting my window down..

i just want to know if anyone knows whats involved in replacing this, and what needs to come off / out in order to fix.

thanks

the pic below is the best i have to try show you all what i mean, notice the trimming on the outside of the drivers window is gone.

http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e6/94_Accord/doortrim2.jpg

j-specAccord
05-02-2006, 08:57 PM
haha same thing happened to me. take you door trim off and pull the rubber insert out and get a fresh one from either a wrekers or brand new from a dealer/parts store

94_Accord
06-02-2006, 01:38 AM
how long did it take u, once u had all the tools required.. and also ive neva taken the door trim off, which sections should i be pulling out from first?

j-specAccord
06-02-2006, 07:47 PM
the door trim is real simple, juz unscrew the lil screw in the handle and the one holding the door latch then juz pop the card off from around the edge. dont worry bout breaking anything it juz pops off. then voila! you can access your seals

94_Accord
07-02-2006, 05:54 AM
the door trim is real simple, juz unscrew the lil screw in the handle and the one holding the door latch then juz pop the card off from around the edge. dont worry bout breaking anything it juz pops off. then voila! you can access your seals

champion.. thanks for the help buddy! :)

Calvo
08-02-2006, 02:37 PM
whered u get the new window seals from?

mine is hella squeaky...

94_Accord
10-02-2006, 12:56 PM
i got mine from a wrekcers near my house in melbourne.

i just havent gotten around to putting it in.. he charged me 5 buks for the trimming