PDA

View Full Version : a few good PU bushings?

Torment
06-02-2006, 10:40 PM
is it possible to get every piece of undercarriage OE rubber bushings changed to PU ones? any good brands to recommend? is it necessary to change every piece to PU from a performance/handling point of view?

Domokun SPL
06-02-2006, 11:08 PM
Chaning rubber bushes to polyurethane can help yes, but more often then not if you cant find something, you probably are no good in changing it. Value for money would be poor. Much better off getting a set of good shocks/springs/swaybars

Look at www.whiteline.com.au and see what they have available. Many places are dealers for whiteline.

Torment
09-02-2006, 11:19 PM
i reckon i'm gonna have to pay a workshop to change them for me, i've already covered the shocks/springs/swaybars, running on coilovers with 8kg fronts and 5kg rears, EK9 sway bars front + rears...well, rears not quite yet as won't bolt on, will need a whiteline part to solve that.

speaking bout whiteline, i'm not too sure whether they have every bush for the EK4, but i'm more than abit dizzy going thru their .pdf catalogue..well maybe that's just me... :o