PDA

View Full Version : how to add cd stacker on stock unit

1kmodem
07-02-2006, 03:58 PM
can someone tell me how to connect a cd stacker to the stock head unit because i know the jazz city or breeze or what ever its called has a 6 stacker cd player.. just wanted to install one any websites, or steps on how to cheers :wave:

vividjazz
07-02-2006, 06:41 PM
Back of the head unit has a auxilary socket. If your connecting the Honda stacker it will just plug into that.

Unless you get an FM stacker each brand has a proprietory interface that matches up to their brands head unit. So without some funky adapter if it exists you can only use a Pioneer stacker with a Pioneer headunit, Alpine stacker with Alpine headunit, Clarion stacker with Clarion head unit, Sony stacker with Sony head unit, JVC stacker with JVC head unit, etc.

1kmodem
08-02-2006, 04:16 PM
oh okies you know of anywhere to buy a honda stacker or how much its going to set me back
does the honda cd stacker play mp3's :honda:

TRU32U
08-02-2006, 05:02 PM
dont think they play mp3
and should cost a fair bit.. myadivce, get after market unit, and grab the face plate and go aftermarket yo~!!

muli
08-02-2006, 05:53 PM
somewhere between 500-600

vividjazz
08-02-2006, 08:23 PM
Factory shocker head unit doesn't support MP3s neither will the CD stacker. The 6 stacker will be whatever the Honda dealer wants to charge today pricing. Spare parts has a dart board with prices in order to determine the price of the day.

chopsticks88
19-02-2006, 10:25 PM
dont think they play mp3
and should cost a fair bit.. myadivce, get after market unit, and grab the face plate and go aftermarket yo~!!

do you know anywhere that sells the faceplate for the jazz. i know honda japan has it . but wondering if anyone in australia has it.