PDA

View Full Version : 06 Accord Euro Potential Problems

chunkyspew
09-02-2006, 01:41 PM
I've been reading the Honda Forum for a while now and i am thinking of buying an 06 Accord Euro Standard (with fogs). I have read about the clutch/ master cylinder problems as well as other creaking noises etc. in the 05 and ealier models and am wondering if anyone knows if Honda has worked on fixing or have fixed these probems in the 06 Euro or if i should expect to change master cylinder at 20k service and go to the garage on a regular basis for adjustments?

invertiga
09-02-2006, 02:09 PM
I had the creaking cluth (started one day around 8000k) in my 05 STD/M which i purchased last July, I simply took it in @ 10k service, (about 1month after it started happening) they replaced the master cylinder and now no more issues.

aaronng
09-02-2006, 02:15 PM
Not every Euro has those same problems. But if you do get it, you better be using a good dealer for servicing. If your dealer is the kind to give excuses to each problem, then go to another dealer for servicing. Dealers make most on servicing, because they charge good premiums over the cost price and will want to steal your business from other dealers.