PDA

View Full Version : Wheels place in Sydney???

joneblaze
19-09-2003, 12:58 AM
Hi guys,

I was wondering if anyone could recommend a place that sells rims in Sydney which i might not be aware of. I've been to the "big" joints like Tempe ("schick bro! what? you want WHITE wheels? nah bro... can't heelp you cuz...") , BigO, Ozzy, etc etc... and they haven't been able to help me.
I'm after 16 x 6.5" white rims. I'd even be open to going black or gunmetal rims. Want something in a 5 or 7 spoke simple jap type style, 4 x 100 stud pattern to fit my 1995 Integra GSi.....
So if you know of any small shops or individual dealers who might be able to help me out please drop a msg with their name and contact details, etc. I'm still trying to sell my 17" rims (still for sale!! check out my Marketplace post), my budget isn't much for this new set of 16"s. If I can't find anything white in 16"s at all i might just have to buy a set of Concept 5's from Tempe for about $1300 (with Falken Azenis rubber). That's around my budget so if you can help please do.

cheers,

Jon.

Spunkymonkey
19-09-2003, 08:30 AM
Jon,

Have you looked at: Australia's best and Ozzy tyres.

I got my rims from Racing Emotion (part of Croydon Autosports) - but they may be a bit pricey for you there. They get a lot of japanese stuff in.

There's also a place at enfield - payless tyres of something.

Also maybe best to surf the web and look up some types of rims ie brands etc, as some places can order them in for you.

joneblaze
21-09-2003, 06:21 PM
25 views and only 1 post? cmon.... help me out here.... :oops:

fried
21-09-2003, 08:10 PM
anyone konw anythign bout the rays engineering forged wheels?

$$$? quality? where can get?!?!?

specifically VOLK Racing TE37

jon would like those i reckon!

joneblaze
21-09-2003, 09:01 PM
anyone konw anythign bout the rays engineering forged wheels?

$$$? quality? where can get?!?!?

specifically VOLK Racing TE37

jon would like those i reckon!

bro ur a freak... unless u want me to sell my car i dun think ill be getting VOLKs... ;)
but cmon... someone help me out here... :roll:

toE
22-09-2003, 02:21 AM
umm..if you want, you could rock up to AllenW Repairs in Mascot/Rosebery and ask him (Allen) about it. He's a mechanic, but he's got contacts.

Hope dat helps.

Good luck!!

joneblaze
29-09-2003, 03:20 AM
bump..... still searchin..... :roll:

REK13S
29-09-2003, 09:06 AM
agr at sefton got white wheels

joneblaze
29-09-2003, 07:16 PM
agr at sefton got white wheels

care to share what sort of wheels they are? Brand/size/price, etc etc?
Got a number for this place? wtf is sefton? lol.....

dc2r
29-09-2003, 09:46 PM
Don't tell me you've never heard of Sefton's Playhouse.....

joneblaze
30-09-2003, 12:29 AM
Don't tell me you've never heard of Sefton's Playhouse.....

yeah i've HEARD of sefton's playhouse. as to where it is i have no idea. its ok, i looked it up. i'm more interested as to exactly what sort these "white wheels" are.... it's a rather ambigious term....

luzinit
07-10-2003, 12:21 PM
hehe the white wheels are AGR in sefton are 5 spoke HR racing wheels...
mm i forgot the price but last time i asked about the bronze colour, was something like 1600 for 17" with tyres

mo
07-10-2003, 12:24 PM
http://www.tyres.com/

and i'm serious jon!

AP1 F20c
07-10-2003, 12:31 PM
anyone konw anythign bout the rays engineering forged wheels? $$$? quality? where can get?!?!? specifically VOLK Racing TE37

2 basic construction materials - Race-type quality (Aluminium forged), or Real Race (Magnesium forged). Aluminium is 100% cheaper or should I say Magnesium is double of Aluminium forged. All rims are very lightweight and very balanced and constructed. Material is second to none, world class.

All made to order - for all specifications, size, offset, requirements in any color you may like for a premium price etc. Price? High, at least/starting from $2500~$3000 a set in 15s in basic offset/common sizes. Where? G'Luck, welcome to the exclusive JDM club. :wink:

joneblaze
07-10-2003, 06:24 PM
http://www.tyres.com/

and i'm serious jon!

yeah i know mate... thats australias best... ive spoken to them to... im resigned to the fact i might have to get 15 x 6.5" rims... but im not too fussed i spose.... ill jus lower her and itll look tidy.... :roll:

mo
07-10-2003, 06:33 PM
that's the way jon!! it'll be sexc as