PDA

View Full Version : 2006 Bugs Fixed ???

tdl
12-02-2006, 02:48 PM
I have noticed that there have been Euro owners will many niggling problems such as indicator "click" problems, rattling, etc.

I was wondering whether there have been any similar problems noticeable in the 2006 euro, or have these been rectified.

ca6leguy
12-02-2006, 04:21 PM
I have noticed that there have been Euro owners will many niggling problems such as indicator "click" problems, rattling, etc.

I was wondering whether there have been any similar problems noticeable in the 2006 euro, or have these been rectified.

boleh just got his Euro couple of days back and it doesn't look like they have fix the rattling problem.

http://ozhonda.com/forum/showthread.php?t=37506

quincythequill
12-02-2006, 04:38 PM
Just picked my graphite std with leather last Tuesday. Have done 350klm and havn't discovered any niggles. Comming from an02 CRV this honda is a rocket ship. 4th honda and glad I didn't change to subaru in the end

Pumped
13-02-2006, 08:04 AM
i picked mine up on the 27th, done around 1200km since then, (took it on holidays in the first week) only problems ive had is slight vibration in the door trims with the stereo turned up a bit, other than that no problems thus far.

djcloud
14-02-2006, 10:25 AM
Just wondering if any of you '06 euro owners out there can tell me how often your trip computer is updating, mainly the L/100km and the average speed. I've noticed there are times these 2 aren't even updating for a day or so. Even if i go 100km/hr or 80km/hr, it shows average as 27-36km/hr!! I still remembered it was working fine before honda installed those sensors.

anyways, i'll ask them to take a look at it when i take my car in for a 5000km service along with my other short list of things that needs to be checked and fix.

cheers

Tobster
14-02-2006, 10:32 AM
I've had no problems with any of the readings so far -- that I've noticed. My L/100 seems to adjust (although the car seems to be pretty consistent) but remember that the average speed works only for that trip, i.e. since you last started the ignition. It's not a day by day cumulative thing.

djcloud
14-02-2006, 10:44 AM
I've had no problems with any of the readings so far -- that I've noticed. My L/100 seems to adjust (although the car seems to be pretty consistent) but remember that the average speed works only for that trip, i.e. since you last started the ignition. It's not a day by day cumulative thing.

Yeah I do notice that the average speed reading does not carry over on a day to day basis. Though, there are times im driving for almost 2hrs and it rarely moves, if it did, its like every 2km per 40mins or so... i'll probably have it checked next week.

by the way, how's your car now? is it fixed yet? hope it goes well for you mate :thumbsup:

Tobster
14-02-2006, 11:31 AM
Thanks. I'm missing it badly. I'm not likely to get it back until the start of March, as parts are having to come from Japan. The good news is the chassis and all the important bits are all fine...

The weather in Adelaide has been just perfect lately and I so want to go for a drive through the hills!