PDA

View Full Version : My Kickers

Stoosh
15-02-2006, 09:59 PM
i recently purchased a last installment of my stereo, nothing to flashy, i wasnt expecting that much from what i bought

i bought a kicker compVR (2x12" in a kicker box) and a KX400.1 RMS amp, got them relatively cheap IMO, now this little package performed waaaay beyond any expectation i had about them, i am very pleased with kicker and will be sure buying them for the next stereo i buy!

J-MuN
20-02-2006, 07:58 AM
Congrates on your purchase. Next time, why don't you purchase a Kicker 04KX600.1 to power your subs. They are the recommended amp for the twin CVR's.

vti_ek9
20-02-2006, 09:25 AM
kicker subs are okai....but if i ever buy subs....
the only brand i trust is rockford fosgate....abit expensive though

EGB16A
20-02-2006, 09:43 AM
Congrates on your purchase. Next time, why don't you purchase a Kicker 04KX600.1 to power your subs. They are the recommended amp for the twin CVR's.
:thumbsup:

dek
22-02-2006, 08:51 AM
yeh kickers arent bad for their price, my friend had one in his ek4

so i was tossing and turning about getting a kicker or rockford sub

but ended up getting rockford hehe

stanleym
22-02-2006, 06:10 PM
well done on sound system .......u didn't build the whole set up though did you????

just bought sub and amp??

i think u should have stayed with the red vtec instead of swapping it for what u got man i kno u will be thinkin in a few months looks is good but i want power thats wat i thinkin now i wish i bought a vtec but i still happy it honda

also when u upgrade system get everything u want if u kno bout systems cause getting what people have put in when u bought it i duno just doesn't do any good for me

jus my 2c

cya round champ