PDA

View Full Version : Civic Coupe Stock Sunroof

tRipitaka
16-02-2006, 08:19 PM
Anyone know whether the EJ8 (96-98 Civic Coupe) came with optional sunroof from factory ?

Trust-Me
16-02-2006, 09:37 PM
non of the civic coupes ever came with OEM sunroofs from factory as options, though honda dealers offered aftermarket sunroofs but the buttons wasnt in the factory spot.

Arowana
17-02-2006, 10:32 PM
does anyone know i can a sunroof made for my car??...and is it legal???? if so how much????

nexace
02-03-2006, 08:43 AM
non of the civic coupes ever came with OEM sunroofs from factory as options, though honda dealers offered aftermarket sunroofs but the buttons wasnt in the factory spot.

Yeap... aftermarket but still counts as factory fitted for insurance purposes etc.

I've got one on mine...wouldn't get another car without a sunroof! :D

akira
24-04-2006, 03:45 PM
i want a sunroof fitted onto my car as well. im pretty sure coupes dont come with standard sunroofs. its optional to have it installed.

wassup
24-04-2006, 04:05 PM
does anyone know i can a sunroof made for my car??...and is it legal???? if so how much????

Nothing will really prevent you from getting a Sunroof installed. Hollandia is the preferred brand by 'most' honda dealers, you should be able to look them up and find the nearest fitter. They typically go for about $1700 and up.

You want to get yourself a decent brand and also get it from a reputable installer otherwise youll be up for big $$$ when the unit fails and also the angst of having a sqeaky sunroof (from body flex?)