PDA

View Full Version : 96-98' EK Fog light query

NightRyder
25-02-2006, 09:41 AM
Hey Guys,
after a hard search for a set of fog lights, I found a pair of 96-98 EK fog lights on the internet for sale, though the price is approximately AU$220 for the pair!...These are the OEM factory (Stanley) round yellow (Amber they call it) fog lights and only comes with the wiring harness, and in very good condition so they say.

1. Do you guys think the price is a bit steep for these OEM fog lights?
2. Do you guys know where I can get the OEM switch needed?
3. If you guys think these are reasonably priced, do any of you guys know where I can get the brackets needed to put these on, relays, fuse, basically the whole wiring setup needed to install these fog lights (including earthing).
4. Is it an easy DIY job?..and...
5. Are yellow lenses better than white coloured lenses, in the fog??

Thanks for your assistance to this. :D

Cheers

Zdster
25-02-2006, 10:17 AM
I am pretty sure that one of the traders is able to get these fogs - although I dont know about prices.

roar
25-02-2006, 01:23 PM
you can actually get ek oem yellow foglight kit (not sure if its replica or real...but sowhat) for around 200ish

the quality and ease of installing and instructions are excellent and it comes with EVERYthing that you need (including interior switch)

NightRyder
25-02-2006, 01:41 PM
hey dude, where can I get these then?...

you can actually get ek oem yellow foglight kit (not sure if its replica or real...but sowhat) for around 200ish

the quality and ease of installing and instructions are excellent and it comes with EVERYthing that you need (including interior switch)

Limbo
26-02-2006, 09:56 AM
yes pls let me know cos i would like some!

gelo
26-02-2006, 10:07 AM
look on ebay

u cant get them from honda anymore
as yonas has informed me the 96-98 civic ones has been discontiuned