PDA

View Full Version : Not fading sub

89civic
01-03-2006, 06:03 PM
Hi, i have hooked up my sub and started playing round with the sound, i want to fade to the front more than the back because all the sound is coming from the back, but when i fade it to the front the sub fades too! is there a way to not make the sub fade and have more sound from the front, or do i need a new head unit with seperate sub control?

mrwillz
01-03-2006, 06:13 PM
hey thats a real good question
i fink somone wif bit more knowlegde is required
i didnt haf this prob as i haf a subcontrol wif my head unit
all the best buddy

marte
01-03-2006, 07:50 PM
what headunit do you have to begin with...
but atm could either be ur head unit or ur wiring

TRU32U
01-03-2006, 11:05 PM
sounds like u hooked ur rcas to the front rca from head unit.
try switching the rca.

stanleym
02-03-2006, 07:43 AM
hey thats a real good question
i fink somone wif bit more knowlegde is required
i didnt haf this prob as i haf a subcontrol wif my head unit
all the best buddy

sorry but wat was the point of saying that??????

anyway when u fade to the front your sub will fade a bit depending on how much u fade it ..... thats wat it means u are concentrating on the front more than the back( subS) i got a pioneer deck and i fade it to the front but i can control the lower/middle/high speaker level which helps me a bit

anotehr thing u can do it fade it to the front so your happy with front speaker sound then turn the gain up on the sub side of the ammp resulting in louder sub let me kno if this any help

Slow96GSR
02-03-2006, 10:10 AM
Put the rac's on the rear hook ups or if there is a seperate hook up for the subs use that.

89civic
06-03-2006, 03:07 PM
Hi, the amp is a panasonic one, it only has 1 set of RCA's so i matched the colours to them, the sub gain is on full because the amp is not the best. im takin the pioneer headunit out of my dads car soon(DEH-P2650) and it sounds alot better than the one i got now, its 5-6 yrs old and still goin!

Dont worry bout the fading prob now, i got bored today and put my new headunit in, fixed the prob, i have put the F.I.E on and it sounds alot better, BUT does anyone know hoe to use the equalisers, the one that has F200 Q1W and all that?