PDA

View Full Version : DC5 audio wiring diagram

dundas
01-03-2006, 09:22 PM
hey guys,
who has a wiring diagram for DC5 audio/.
need it please, require the colours of the wires.
please help c'mon ^_^

-Dundas

matt
01-03-2006, 10:08 PM
i dont have a diagram but i can help you a bit.
with multi meter find the battery lead. it will read 12v on multi meter with acc etc off yellow from memory.
switched power will show 12v with acc switched on.
black will be ground.
illumination will show voltage (cant remember how much) when headlights are switched on.
the rest should be speaker wires so get a battery AAA etc and look for similar coloured pairs and put one end on -ve and one on +ve and when get a pair you will hear static through that speaker match that with the corresponding speaker on your h/u the cable with the line marked on it will be -ve.
do this with the remaining cables and you should be done.
i installed the deck in my dc5r and i cant remember any spare wires but if you need more help let me know and i will pull the deck and check for you. :)

dundas
01-03-2006, 10:52 PM
i put an amp in but i must of mixed sum wires up becuase the amp is always on.. and not on only when the deck is turned on.. which wire would that be?>>?>?

TRU32U
01-03-2006, 11:03 PM
blue wire from headunit,
u hooked it up to ignition or constant.
follow the blue wire from amp, (rem cable) to head unit, should b blue to the deck again got nuffin to do with the std wires...

matt
01-03-2006, 11:46 PM
what he said :arrowu: :arrowu:

dundas
02-03-2006, 12:15 AM
mmz.. i put da blue wire from da deck to the remote wire and yeah sumreason da deck is always on LOL
oh yes it dun matter about the std wires hhehehe

dundas
02-03-2006, 12:16 AM
arghh i mean to say sum reason the amp is always on.!!!
why why why???

|N|
02-03-2006, 12:22 AM
where did u hook it up to???

btn wats DUNJEN?

dundas
02-03-2006, 01:04 AM
dunjen is sumthing soo cool once u see it u will never be the same...it will make you feel like your special, and make u laugh, cry and feel life of joy ^_^

hooked it to deck.. deck -to- amp