PDA

View Full Version : Buying the new base model vti civic

IronPriapism
01-03-2006, 11:45 PM
I'm currently looking to buy base model VTI civic... i test drove the manual sports but decided that i will get the auto vti, (coz the gf has to drive it aswell) then wanna rice it up a bit. Rims, maybe body kit etc.. but just wonderin if there are any decent body kits availiable for it yet? (im a noob)

JasonGilholme
02-03-2006, 07:25 AM
you can get a factory one for about 3000 bucks

Looks alright but its a bit pricey. At least it fits properly and is the exact same colour.

IronPriapism
02-03-2006, 03:01 PM
Yeah i figure i could get that, but i wanna get something different... I guess i'll just buy it and wait and see what happens.

matt
02-03-2006, 03:53 PM
get some of the mugen goodies http://www.mugen-power.com/street/civic/ :D

JasonGilholme
02-03-2006, 05:17 PM
how much do those prices for the bodykit cost in aussie dollars?? IOt would probably be way more then what you'd expect but it does look very sexy

CTR Coupe
02-03-2006, 05:35 PM
how much do those prices for the bodykit cost in aussie dollars?? IOt would probably be way more then what you'd expect but it does look very sexy
It would be about 3k painted in factory colours. That’s if Mugen will paint it in the Australian delivered colour.

That includes shipping, taxes and duties provided it comes in a shared container.

IronPriapism
02-03-2006, 05:59 PM
so only around 3k hey?? to Perth? whats the chance of getting those bits in perth? anyone in perth do this kinda stuff?

Got the funds for my civic, now i just gotta go and negotiate it with the various dealers around here.

So i'm probably looking to spend around 2k for rims, and then about 3k on body. So i'll be spending around 30k on this car... wonder if its worth it. maybe i'll just get the rims first. see if my gf will scratch them in the first week or not!! :P

EuroAccord13
02-03-2006, 06:16 PM
Wait for a few months and I'm sure the usual car kit manufacturers will start rolling out "WICKED" or "WIKKID" or "Fully SIK" kits for the car..... :D :D

DomenEK
02-03-2006, 09:57 PM
I'm currently looking to buy base model VTI civic... i test drove the manual sports but decided that i will get the auto vti, (coz the gf has to drive it aswell) then wanna rice it up a bit. Rims, maybe body kit etc.. but just wonderin if there are any decent body kits availiable for it yet? (im a noob)

They come pre-riced man.

Just order the optional sports body kit, amplified stereo and interior neons. Yep, the interior neons are a standard option, lol!

I went along to the unveiling and one of the models they had there was an optioned-up base model (standard rice), which included the blue footwell neons.