PDA

View Full Version : censorship at OZ honda???

claymore
05-03-2006, 04:44 PM

bennjamin
05-03-2006, 05:01 PM
calm down yourself mate. How about you tell us what you said and who edited it ?

EDIT

i just looked at your comments you gave for the last 10 or so - NONE have been edited. I think you have deleted it urself or something mate ?

yourfather
05-03-2006, 05:07 PM
Is it just me, or have I noticed a few posts disappearing altogether.

wynode
05-03-2006, 08:42 PM
claymore, a couple of issues I've picked out in your post.

1. In regards to the 'censorsip' I think you are confusing this with the Post Quality system. The reason it's saying to 'pass some around' is so that other users also get PQ points (instead of it being the same user over and over again).

2. In regards to editing / deleting posts our policy is that whenever a post is edited the moderator editing the post MUST say that he has edited the post and why it was edited. If a post has been edited or remove without any such sign then I'll look into it.

I'll wait for your reply.

wynode
06-03-2006, 07:31 AM
Anyone else?

I honestly can't see posts dissapearing and then coming back. If anything maybe 'dissapearing' but not coming back after they've gone.

Anyone have any other similar problems?

ngupil
06-03-2006, 04:09 PM
I also had a similar experience last week or a few weeks back (forgot). I wrote a post to one of the thread at night. the next morning, when I browse ozhonda, my post was gone. but i never complaint, coz i was just posting my 2 cents

T-onedc2
06-03-2006, 07:14 PM
Yeah me too, in the last couple of months I could have sworn I've lost 2 or 3 posts submitted only hours or a day prior, simply vanished when I search for it but subscription still remains.:confused:

yourfather
06-03-2006, 07:29 PM
SO IM NOT CRAZY!!!!
they are disappearing!

ECU-MAN
06-03-2006, 08:51 PM
claymore

when a moderator edits a thread just as win decriped above we leave our sig

example *ECU-MAN EDIT resone for editing thread*

then at the bottom of the thread it will tell you who last edit that thread.

look at the above thread I edited. ( I added a . )
it says

Last edited by ECU-MAN : Today at 08:18 PM.

we cant delete this. you thread does not have this info in it.

wynode
06-03-2006, 10:11 PM
I also had a similar experience last week or a few weeks back (forgot). I wrote a post to one of the thread at night. the next morning, when I browse ozhonda, my post was gone. but i never complaint, coz i was just posting my 2 cents

That was most probably this (http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/showthread.php?t=38050)issue.

Any issues since that was resolved?

T-onedc2
07-03-2006, 06:51 AM
That sounds like a reasonable explanation to me. Certainly hasn't happened since then.:thumbsup:

JasonGilholme
07-03-2006, 07:36 AM
if it does keep on happening its probly just corrupt post left over from that incidet.

There shouldn't be anyreason for that to happen. Unless your having trouble reading the database properly, that would explain why it only showed you half your post.

Just throwing some ideas around.

wynode
07-03-2006, 10:12 PM
Well the database was repaired since that last issue. So it shouldn't be happening anymore.