PDA

View Full Version : Amp Power Cable

HOT-TEG
06-03-2006, 10:32 PM
Hey guys

I know this doesnt really belong in here but i already posted in Audio section and have got no response and would like to try and get my sub in tonight or tomorrow morning. Anyway my question I have a DC4 and wanting to know where others with DC tegs have run their amp power cable thru the firewall..i cant seem to find any grommets near the battery on passenger side.

Any help would be great

Cheers

THE_MASS
06-03-2006, 11:00 PM
i ran my power cable through the firewall. i found a little gap right behind the glove box. you prolly want to get a mate to help you out.

dc4t
06-03-2006, 11:02 PM
i ran it thru the drivers side.. was too lazy to find the hole behind the glovebox

bungsai
06-03-2006, 11:09 PM
ill try and get u a pic of mine, i found a grommet right near my battery.

HOT-TEG
07-03-2006, 06:58 AM
fanx guys...il have a bit more of a look..just that iv already got my rcas n remote in down drivers side so wuld rather on passenger (battery) side..yea fanx mate..pic wuld be good..did u have to remove your battery off tray to get to it cos i thort about doin that to look but didnt get that far..any more specific locations or other help would be great

stanleym
07-03-2006, 08:28 AM
my grommet was slightly to the left of the battery when looking at the firewall it came into the can pretty much behind the h/u fixture u should be able to see it sorta middle of the firewall in height and about 2/3 away in length u shuld see it next to the battery i found it straight away with my dc4

pm me if u need more help

Fhrx
07-03-2006, 08:05 PM
As I said in the other locked thread; if you stand in line with the battery, there should be the main loom grommet on the firewall at the back. We usually just feed the cable through next to that.

Let me know if you cannot find it and I can email you images of it. :)

HOT-TEG
07-03-2006, 08:23 PM
thanks for all your help guys..i found it in the end with the help of stanleym..cheers mate on the pics..was great help. thanks fhrx for the offer..its already in

Fhrx
07-03-2006, 09:48 PM
No worries champ.:)