PDA

View Full Version : Shipping question

davechung
21-03-2006, 05:32 AM
I want to buy a front bar of someone in the forum. Its in Brisbane and im in Sydney. Which company will do this for us and how much?
THanks

jimmeh
21-03-2006, 07:33 AM
thats gonna cost a fair bit. try pack and send.

Zdster
21-03-2006, 08:26 AM
There are a number of companies that will ship from those cities. I would try VicFast as they have been one of the cheapest companies I have used in the past and they are rather reliable.

ekslut
21-03-2006, 09:47 AM
Try using the search function. I did when I was looking at sending a gearbox, and I found many results with various companies mentioned. Can't remember who ended up being the cheapest, but I remember it ended up being about $70, when the rest were $200+

vinhy
21-03-2006, 10:06 AM
thats gonna cost a fair bit. try pack and send.

pack and send is the shiznit... they send anything ;)

when i was sendin stuff down to sydney, the other companies didnt want to send it coz i didnt have a business and they didnt want to deal with private delieveries.

Weq
21-03-2006, 04:29 PM
if u have an ABN, get someone like TNT or DHL to send it. but they only deal with companies.

other then that i just went through the yellowpages to find whoever was local to me. I think i sent my wheels with Pack N Send also. Its door to door and was the cheapest non ABN. All the lil guys do is ring up tnt/dhl and get them to send the gear. Its funny.

davechung
21-03-2006, 09:39 PM
pack and send or vic fast
ok cheers guys

n/a
04-04-2006, 02:17 AM
All the lil guys do is ring up tnt/dhl and get them to send the gear. Its funny.

ahaha! that's dodgey!

dodgey is always cheap! :thumbsup:
but this dodgey is somewhat a reliable dodgey :p