PDA

View Full Version : Calder Park Last Night!

EGB18CT
25-03-2006, 11:56 AM
Hey,

just wondering if any of the hondas @ Calder drags last night are members off here?

Cars were:

2x EG civics
2x ITR DC2 (one with JDM front looked sweet as)
1xEK sedan
dont know if there were any more...
just spotted these, couldnt say hi cos was on the infield, ran some ok times itrs were in mid 14's? civics high 14's? anyway interested what you guys were running so post up if ya like... :)

dan
EGB18CT

tekling
25-03-2006, 02:20 PM
yup...
we were there last night
we didnt get the times we wanted
overall it was a fun night tho
nice to meet mini_s2000 and great car and time ( i was in the sedan )
we came with:
2 x EG's
2 x ITR
2 x s15's
and my ek sedan...
fken noisy muscle cars...

mini_s2000
25-03-2006, 03:04 PM
hey! yeah i was there last night in my ef9. it was great to meet everyone! made me feel welcome because i was on my own. lol
i only had 2 runs because there was so so so many cars lining up. but managed to get a 14.8 at 94mph with a 2.35 60ft time.

tekling
25-03-2006, 03:07 PM
yeh..that was a great time fabz..hehe..we call u next time we go again
hey EGB18CT, may i ask what ur running and what time u got?

EGB18CT
25-03-2006, 03:13 PM
kool next time if ya all there ill pop over, hopefully once my eg is done ill bring it along too, was on infield with my gf's uncle and his mechanic, runs a blue ford ute ran 11.25 @ 119 didnt get the time he wanted, i dont think no one would have got the time cos it was a hot night.

if you can get on the infield you could get way more runs, otherwise your stuck in the line, plus you can tweak and check your car over cos theres more room...

EGB18CT
25-03-2006, 03:20 PM
tekling, not runnig anything yet! waiting for the cut to come over being shipped out so another 20 days to go! but it is a 96 b18c (vtir/gsr/sirg) varient, with turbo to be added hopefully towards the end of year, but for now will have spoon fly, 2.5in full exhaust, custom CAI, exedy clutch, alumin radiator and other bits and pieces will post once its done... hopefully i can convince the gf to strip out the interior!!! but if i do drag it will prob be on slicks...

Care to post what you guys are running???

thnaks dan