PDA

View Full Version : Honda Teg Mod's

honda_teg
04-04-2006, 02:28 AM
Hey guys,

I was just wondering what kind of mods (engine work) i can do to my honda. Its an Integra 96 GSi auto. The only things which i have done to the car is cat back exhaust system and a cold air intake. i have about 1000 to spend. A bolt on turbo kit dosent interest me. Any ideas...?

Cheers :p

Slow96GSR
04-04-2006, 05:57 AM
Intake mani, throttle-body, exhaust mani, and cam gears will take care of that 1k easy. If you are going NA on that car then the internals will take way more than 1k so save up. The more air you can get in and the faster you can get it out the better. My $.02!

type one
04-04-2006, 10:24 AM
for 1k on an auto... tough one... how about get some good suspension... cos engine work on an auto is a waste of time.. may as well make your car go faster around corners :)

LUDA-3G
04-04-2006, 04:31 PM
Yeah i would say either suspension, probably only get the car lowered for $1000. Or finish your exhaust setup and get some headers on there..

Q_ball
04-04-2006, 04:43 PM
Yeah i would say either suspension, probably only get the car lowered for $1000. Or finish your exhaust setup and get some headers on there..
personally i wouldnt really bother too much with a GSi auto...too expensive to achieve such little gains!!
if i was to mod it, i would perform mods that are more on the aesthetical side of things rather than performance...bar the things that u can DIY.
coilovers mite be the way to go, or some nice rims, mayb some HIDs?
up to u la...thats jst a few ideas and opinions :)