PDA

View Full Version : How Many Posts

TheFranchise
15-04-2006, 03:18 PM
Hey guys

How many posts do you need before you become a member and lose the Noobie Status....

Also, just a suggestion, is it possible to have a post count with ur member details...just so we know how many posts we have made?

:wave:

Q_ball
15-04-2006, 03:23 PM
You lose the Newcomer status once you have made enough conritbuting posts to the forum, and if im not mistaken, achieve a PQ point?
With regards to seein how many posts you have made, that was deliberatly taken off for some people were purely spamming the forums to achieve a higher post count.

tRipitaka
15-04-2006, 03:24 PM
i.e. me + j-mun

post count competitions between people.. lolol

TheFranchise
15-04-2006, 03:27 PM
You lose the Newcomer status once you have made enough conritbuting posts to the forum, and if im not mistaken, achieve a PQ point?
With regards to seein how many posts you have made, that was deliberatly taken off for some people were purely spamming the forums to achieve a higher post count.

Fair enough

Thanks for the help

I guess that means it's up to a Mod to take our newcomer status then yeah?

tRipitaka
15-04-2006, 03:28 PM
Fair enough

Thanks for the help

:thumbsup:

Q_ball
15-04-2006, 03:30 PM
Fair enough

Thanks for the help

The system for changing your status has changed significantly since i joined up.
Back then we had to make 50 odd legitimate, helpful posts outside the lounge to be eligable for Member status.
But now i do believe that Newcomers have to acheive a PQ point in order to become a member.
Best of PMn a mod and finding out for sure.

|N|
15-04-2006, 03:30 PM
nah ... u ll have to contribute to the forum more to be a member... coz any post made in the lounge doenst count....

and u have to be here at at least over a month or sth like that...

another quick way is to be a ozhonda support3ed... donate $ to the forum... and u ll be a ozhonda supporter st8 away ...

Fair enough

Thanks for the help

TheFranchise
15-04-2006, 03:34 PM
thanks for all the help boys...

i might run a search to find out what this PQ point thingo is all about!

Zdster
15-04-2006, 04:30 PM
Its not just up to a mod. Anyone can give you PQ points as long as they feel you are contributing. Run a search in the "site discussion" sections.

I am going to close this thread, but if you still have questions PM me or alternativly we can re-open this thread.