PDA

View Full Version : New to the forum, not new to Honda

KUCING
16-04-2006, 06:00 PM
Hi...just join in the forum coz I find it very useful and interesting...however I regret that I just know the forum today and why not since long ago...

thanks to Atjo and Sydsyd to inform me bout this forum

anyway...my family is a fan of Honda...start from my father..as long as i remember he owned a gen 4 Accord and a Civic (forgot which model)...and i think he also owned much2 older Accord than the 4th gen..he's been a fan of Accord....then he bought a gen 5 Accord....which was also the car I first learned to drive...

when I moved to Australia...my first car is a 1st gen CRV later on I bought a 6th gen Accord..and start to know about car modifications...then my journey starts (what a story...lol)

The 6th gen Accord is the first car I modified..I put bodykits, wheels, audio, performance as well...and also cat foot print stickers on the entire body...thus I gained my nickname in Melbourne.. "Kucing" (in Indonesian kucing means cat)...later on I put custom plate "Kucing" on my car...

Then in 2003 (I think in July...forgot) I got a phone call from a Honda dealer GM (he's a good pal of mine)...he said:"a new model Accord Euro will be released here in Australia...we're going to have some of the cars (Accord Euro and Accord Euro Lux) for the showroom to show for the invitation launch party and we got some extras...would you like to take a look?"
And so I went to the showroom and saw the car in the back garage...and I directly fall in love with it...so I trade-in my 6th gen Accord...and became the first owner of Accord Euro in Australia (before launching)...lol

and of course...I modified the Euro as well...

Good story, huh?

I hope by joining this forum I can gain more knowledge about Honda...and I would like to share my knowledge about Honda and it's modifications which hopefully can be usefull to other forum members...

Cheers,

Note: I'm not in Australia at the moment

Q_ball
16-04-2006, 06:25 PM
Welcome y0!

locote
16-04-2006, 07:25 PM
That is one phat euro!!!!
Nice car.
WELCOME

jackosimm
17-04-2006, 08:42 PM
welcome mate! how long did you wait before taking delivery once you ordered it?

toE
18-04-2006, 09:58 PM
Welcome.
I've said it before...loved KUCING when it was in it's best days! :thumbsup: :)

SiReal
18-04-2006, 10:01 PM
man thats awesome...first euro owner. did u get a certificate? I'm sure there mustve been an exec who had it before...but maybe didnt personaly own it!

i just got a 6th gen accord. a bit later than u but good to hear you had one previously and can contribute to the 6th gens!

traNce_gl
18-04-2006, 11:36 PM
Hope u enjoy the place

Chris_F
18-04-2006, 11:39 PM
Yours was the first modded euro I ever saw pictures of! no joke.

Truely an awesome car - good to have you on board :thumbsup:

EuroAccord13
19-04-2006, 12:34 AM
Hey introduce the honda GM to us :D

LaurenPenn
20-04-2006, 09:23 AM
Hey :wave:

Welcome to OzHonda

I'm Lauren :)

KUCING
21-04-2006, 07:43 PM
thanks guys & gals

@jackosimm: I didn't have to wait...the car already there when I got called...so about 3-4 days (forgot) after that I got the car directly

@SiReal: No..no certificate...only got invitation for the launch party and free car mats lol & yeah there's a doctor who also took the pre-launch Euro..he took the luxury version just a couple days after I got my car

@EuroAccord13: well I dunno he's still in Honda or not..havent in contact...can ask Atjo he knows John Blair's manager...btw ur car tuned by Raymond as well? how's he doing? pass my regards to him...I wonder if he's still remember he spend 5+ hours just to put VAFCII in my car bcoz there's no installation diagram for the Euro yet lol

FR33K
21-04-2006, 07:57 PM
woahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
definately the best ive seen
i love it

RyDC5S
21-08-2006, 12:05 AM
I think I saw your Accord Euro parked next to mines in Cafe Peko Peko down South Melbourne.

Honda Enthusiast
21-08-2006, 10:59 AM
Welcome bro..!

A got Honda heritage in your blood ah? Love the loyalty you and your family shows! Yeah, I got a 6th Gen Accord now too... damn good car and wouldn't mind a s2000 when I can afford it! Honda's and their VTEC technology rocks' yo!

i_own_you
21-08-2006, 10:22 PM
here's the pic of my 6th gen Accord:

http://www.ozhonda.com/gallery/watermark.php?file=508/9757kucing-med.jpg

im sure it was a very good lookin accord :confused:

DreadAngel
21-08-2006, 11:50 PM
I'm lost as well... What?

[[d a n n y]]
22-08-2006, 03:26 AM
here's the pic of my 6th gen Accord:

http://www.ozhonda.com/gallery/watermark.php?file=508/9757kucing-med.jpg

wtf? looks like a EG to me

gReY-oNe
22-08-2006, 03:36 AM
LMAO i was so confused wen he sed this is my 6th gen accord and i see an eg i thought my eyes was playin me LMAO

BTW welcome to the forums and i hope u enjoy ur stay

cool_filo
22-08-2006, 09:33 PM
enjoy ur stay man

KUCING
29-08-2006, 01:10 AM
I thinkk the pic got mixed up when ozhonda move server

here's the correct one:

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y95/AoNeko/kucingb.jpg

KUCING
29-08-2006, 01:11 AM
I think I saw your Accord Euro parked next to mines in Cafe Peko Peko down South Melbourne.

I'm not in Melb currently...my bro is driving my car around nowadays

timofytit
30-08-2006, 03:51 AM
Good Morning YO!!!