PDA

View Full Version : car problems...can anyone HELP!!!

MAN16V
21-04-2006, 06:45 PM
hey ppl iv got a few problems with my car well not really just some things im not sure if i should be warried about... little black smoke at 5500-6500 rpm when shifting gears first to second to third and then its ok... what could be the problem...injector blockage, ring gear of timing... and whats the best type of cluch and shoucks/springs do you think would be good i a car like mine cos i need to start thinking about a new one...(clutch)

dc5ive
21-04-2006, 06:54 PM
it just could be that ur running abit too rich
if it was an injector blockage you would be hearing a noise wen u back off the excellrator or sum crap like that

marte
21-04-2006, 07:08 PM
what car did u have? its not stated.. ur clutch depends on your style of driving. do u drop ur clutch alot or normal driver..
if u drop ur clutch alot then heavy duty clutch is better for u.
but if you dont and jsut a regular normal drive then oem. they last longer.
when was the last time you serviced your car? what oil are you using. other then just the smoke does anything else happen?

RMN15N
16-05-2006, 12:13 AM
do you service ur car every 5000k? its normal for abit of black smoke to come out during high rpm. like stated above if you drive like you stole the car it would be better for you to get a heavy duty clutch, but if its your daily driver then better off getting a oem one cause like what "marte" said it lasts longer