PDA

View Full Version : integra or prelude?

skitz000
21-04-2006, 11:35 PM
hey i recently owned a 3rd gen prelude(87-91) and now i am looking at getting a new car (defenitly a honda though :honda: ), now i am really confused if i should go for the vtir integra or 4th gen vtir prelude, what has what advantage over what? i heard something that tegs have no torque or something like that?

locote
21-04-2006, 11:39 PM
if they had no torque they wouldnt move. lol.

ludes have a bigger motor so yes the pack more torque.
Its personal choice mate.
Take both cars out for drive and see what u like.
Both cars stock should be round the mid high 15sec mark so u wont go wrong with either.

skitz000
21-04-2006, 11:46 PM
haha nah didnt really mean no torque but not as much as the ludes, only problem i find with lude is the front just doesnt do it for me

Q_ball
21-04-2006, 11:48 PM
wrong section mate.
personally i feel this belongs in the noob section, or mayb the lounge even!
putting it simply:
ludes, more luxurious
tegs, more sporty.
tegs do have torque down low, if uve driven one ud kno wat i mean...question is, HOW MUCH torque do u want?

locote
21-04-2006, 11:57 PM
if u want low down torque in a teg buy a GSi lol.

StrawberryFace
22-04-2006, 01:44 PM
If you want torque go buy an ECOTEC lol.

The teg and lude have totally different personalities. The best thing you can do is take both for a test drive and decide for yourself.

Q_ball
22-04-2006, 01:48 PM
The teg and lude have totally different personalities. The best thing you can do is take both for a test drive and decide for yourself.
Respect to that! :)

[EMZ000]
22-04-2006, 03:34 PM
Id go for the Integra...but then again I'm a little bias :P lol

Zilli
24-04-2006, 10:11 AM
i actually drove a shit hot last gen lude, black with tan leather and all that at scotts when i was looking to buy 5 years ago, was sexy as inside, black, nice and spacious felt really nice to drive, and it was ballsy too

then we went upstairs and i say the py R

i asked to drive it, the smartarse salesman started smiling straight away, he said i'll let you drive it, but im going to put a clause on the contract ebcause i know whats going to happen here (i was 20 ATT), the clause read "purchase pending on test drive" i signed the papers when i got back from a 5 minute drive around artarmon...

sometimes i wonder what wouldve been, but then i i go for a drive... hehehe

you have to drive both to understand what you want mate