PDA

View Full Version : engine oil problems

bside
23-04-2006, 12:49 PM
EDIT:if your wondering why my title says engine oil problems and this has nothing to do with it, its cause i figured it out....

hey guys, a few problems...

where my slave cylinder, and where you unbolt the but to bleed the clutch, i lost the cap, does it matter??

Another problem, i see a bit of coolant leaking from my car...could it be that theres a hole cauing the leak, OR because i drive my car and thrash it to and from work, and causing the coolant to overheat and just splurt out...?

The coolant reservoir was at the middle, when i checked since i had the coolant leak problem, the reservoir was nearly max...if that helps..

thanks guys...

yourfather
23-04-2006, 03:49 PM
if your coolant was overheating you'd see an increase in your temp gauge. That's what the Temp Gauge is for.

Probably got a leak.

[[d a n n y]]
23-04-2006, 04:41 PM
get the hole fixed

that's the reason of your overheating.
if the car looses coolant your will loose the capability of cooling the engine down.

Limbo
24-04-2006, 12:12 PM
if its just a small leak try putting in some of the stop leak stuff it works sometimes and for $10 its worth a try.

bside
24-04-2006, 07:33 PM
thanks guys, i haven't seen a leak as yet, been 3 days so far...driven it for a while. I go home and put newspaper underneath where the leak was comintg from and no wet newspaper...and no other spots on the ground as well. :thumbsup: