PDA

View Full Version : Problem Wif Abs Light On Dash

vtec_king
24-04-2006, 07:24 PM
HI guys, i own crx 92 n i asked a question y my abs light on my dash stands on wen im driving my car.....eca told to brigde da connector, but there is a few wires on da abs i duno which 1 to brigde etc. black, blue n green? pls give me some advise

naf
24-04-2006, 07:52 PM
i had same problem, abs light was on while driving
to fix it, i just did the ecu test, found out it was front left wheel sensor n had it replaced

there an article on how to do the ecu test somewhere on this forum, hope that helps

CRXer
24-04-2006, 08:31 PM
Bridge the service check connector,near left kick panel under dash.
in a teg it is a brown & black pair of wires in a 2 pin connector with nothing connected to the other side,strictly used for testing.Also in teg it is bundled together int the same protective cap as the data link connector(DO NOT BRIDGE THIS) a 3 wire connector.I assume this arrangment would be fairly similar to yours,& check the ABS light flash not the chek engine light flash(i hope you get none of these as well).Its not a ECU test but has the same initiation procedure.Then this,
"I assume you had the handbrake fully off when you drove?
Next as ECU-MAN said short the service check connector(2 pin plug) located near passenger kick panel in teg's maybe same for gen 3's.
Then turn ign on,pretty sure ABS light will come on for a few seconds then go off again for a few then note blink sequence/sequences after that.If you miss them or unsure turn ign off and start again.I think memory erased if short removed before recheck,so make sure you get it before removing short.Tegs only store 3 codes max assume same for gen 3,you'll prob only get one(in the form of 3 blinks,1 sec pause,2 blinks for a 3-2 code,etc then few secs till next code)
Maybe just do the simple things first,check all other elecs working,visual inspect all fuses(Main fuse box,under dash fuse box & ABS fuse box),check brake fluid etc."

vtec_king
26-04-2006, 01:30 AM
thanks for the help guys !!!!! ill try dat