PDA

View Full Version : CTR - WANT ONE

HVtiR
27-04-2004, 05:00 PM
My frined is looking for CTR, any ideas where he can find one..... can he import if so any contacts?????

Weq
27-04-2004, 05:07 PM
Tell ur friend his dreaming. This topic has been covered WAY to many times, someone should sticky it!

[[d a n n y]]
27-04-2004, 05:34 PM
Tell ur friend his dreaming. This topic has been covered WAY to many times, someone should sticky it!

what a slack ****.. :P

geo41e
27-04-2004, 05:46 PM
heahaehhae

somethin bout regulations and crap.....

gotta pic of one in australia though..dunno whish state

w_civic
27-04-2004, 06:54 PM
well why not buy a cxi n convert it to CTR style? i noe its gonna cost more but put it this way:

Engine + labor - A$ 7000
I/H/E - A$ 2200
Rims + Tyres + CTR Full Kit - A$ 3000

looking at those holden driver cryin after u beat em...PRICELESS :P

vti-2
27-04-2004, 07:06 PM
This topic has been done to death. Please do a search in future.

FYI - you can't import a CTR to Australia that hasn't been smashed. The only way to bring one in is as a total write off (or partly smashed) and strip it for parts and have someone rebuild it for you. There are a few CTR's in Australia that use an EK4 or other chassis (not the original EK9 chassis) and then have all the parts from the EK9 put in. This includes engine, suspension, interior etc.) Because some EK9's are brought in smashed (usually beyond repair) they are not always the genuine thing.

You can get an EK9 with original chassis. There are a few in Australia and there is a member right here in Melbourne that owns one. :)

Anyway, good luck and i'm locking this thread. If you want, i can move it to The Lounge and re-open it for discussion but it has been covered in this particular section far too many times. PM me if you want me to move it. 8)