PDA

View Full Version : Coil Over Suspension 89crx

crx51
27-04-2006, 10:03 PM
Hi all, this is a great forum (just joined) just received my 89 aussie crx. One owner full log books and just 50000kms - id always dreamed id find one in this state, i love crx's. Owned 3 cars, 2 were crx's.

Anyway onto the question, im looking at turning this car into a real handler, im looking for advice on the best set of coilover suspension. Im looking at spending whatever it costs really thou im hoping that wont be much more than 3k. This is for coilovers - ill get caster camber etc later. Basically what does everyone recommend ive looked at buddy club racing specs, tein ha/ra, cusco zero 2r, whiteline g4. I want the car to be like a go kart with enough adjustability to make it bearable too. Your opinions would be appreciated.

Scott

:thumbsup: :honda:

BSRacer
27-04-2006, 10:21 PM
In case you didn't know you can use eg or dc2 coilovers you just need to get the rear lower control arms to match.

crx51
28-04-2006, 01:21 AM
Really? Id be interested in a set of those i guess. Would save some money for the million other things i want too. Not adjustable or anything though are they. Where abouts would you get them? Would the rear control arms cost much? Thanks for your help mate.