PDA

View Full Version : Jazz Performance?????????

Zimp13
15-05-2006, 01:08 AM
Links are from www.ausfit.com

Jazz which for some seems like a shit car........... may be this will change their minds.........

Part 1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hmRGSJu4mbQ&search=Honda%20Fit
Honda Fit tearing up the Suzuka Circuit overtaking a Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution IV, a Toyota MR-2 and a DC5

Part 2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UV1mZ0luyg4&search=integra%20type%20r
Honda Fit tearing up the Suzuka Circuit overtaking a Honda S2000, a DC5 Honda Integra Type-R,

Part 3
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tBpu83HSUYI&search=Honda%20Fit
Honda Fit tearing up the Suzuka Circuit overtaking a Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution IX, a Subaru Legacy B4 Wagon, and a Honda Civic EK9 Type-R

air23box
15-05-2006, 06:14 AM
thats quick...but his racing line ain't that good though...

08ESE
15-05-2006, 08:58 AM
be nice to know whats under the bonnet? definately FAR from std, same with suspension and brakes.

Zimp13
15-05-2006, 10:35 AM
all known is the oblese jazz is still 1.5litre

jazz_honda
17-05-2006, 05:39 PM
my 1.5 jazz does not perform that way ......hehe

panda[cRx]
17-05-2006, 06:32 PM
Jazz which for some seems like a shit car........... may be this will change their minds.........

not a shit car, i like the jazz but it's not a performance car imo.

looks very much like an amateur day, there are no lap times from what i saw so it doesn't really mean much.

integraz
18-05-2006, 08:50 AM
u cant see him downchange or change any gears, looks like CVT transmission

Pogi
18-05-2006, 11:02 AM
Could it be a Fit model that has the AWD?

air23box
18-05-2006, 11:42 PM
Could it be a Fit model that has the AWD?
yap.....basically......
GD1 is 1.3 FWD
GD2 is 1.3 AWD
GD3 is 1.5 FWD
GD4 is 1.5 AWD
thats why ours call GD3.......AWD model is for japan local only....won't be sell overseas except personal import......basically ppl who buy AWD they normall drive on snow......hope that helps....

Zimp13
19-05-2006, 01:45 AM
']not a shit car, i like the jazz but it's not a performance car imo.

looks very much like an amateur day, there are no lap times from what i saw so it doesn't really mean much.

i m sure that the jazz in the clip was the only car that pushed hard or perhaps it was only driving at 60km/h and the rest of the cars just driving 40 km/h, just cruising..... :thumbdwn: :thumbdwn: :thumbdwn:

ahcash
19-05-2006, 10:18 AM
yeah .. jazz is not a performance car.. don't waste time on it...

ROLLED
21-05-2006, 05:04 PM
http://home.primusonline.com.au/jonathan/446393_62.jpg

kobebruce
21-05-2006, 09:37 PM
but jazz also is not a slow car, even it can't be a performance car.

Zimp13
22-05-2006, 01:38 AM

just close the jazz section down!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sassy_fit_vtit
23-05-2006, 06:08 PM

thats not nice Cash!

ahcash
24-05-2006, 09:18 AM
thats not nice Cash!

Sorry .. Sassy... except yours.. :p :p

Na.. I am only saying that because I basically give up... ppl has got the perception that it is not a performance car, which is true.. depending on what you are comparing with.. after all, it's a 1.5 and how fast can it go? If you want to compare that against, I dunno.. EVO or REX or V8... of course.. how can you beat that with a stock Jazz.... They are different classes...

Considering the Jazz can do 9 seconds from 0 - 100km/h, it's already the top of its class.. I won't complaint too much...

I reckon I will stay where I am, appreciate what I've got ... :D

ahcash
24-05-2006, 09:21 AM
just close the jazz section down!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

None of the Honda's are performance car...

Except the NSX or maybe the Integra TypeR.. So, are you implying that we should close down the other sections as well?

muli
24-05-2006, 09:43 AM
I reckon I will stay where I am, appreciate what I've got ...

thats probly the smartest thing that anyone has said in this damn thread

GD1 Jazz
25-05-2006, 10:46 PM
As we all love and believed our Jazzies are kinda of performance car in it`s class( eg. spoon concept ), but this video is really insanly madness!!! Taking out the Rex, S2K, Type R... oh my god! Just look how bad they took the corners. Definately a race between a pro and amateur.

Alternatively, this video can be a good guideline for the infamous japanese cartoon series "INITIAL D" Part 2 thou...hehehe

ROLLED
25-05-2006, 11:50 PM
the video is crap, i'll take any of you guys with your jazz's around a track or down the strip!

Zimp13
26-05-2006, 01:03 AM
the video is crap, i'll take any of you guys with your jazz's around a track or down the strip!

why dun u go and challenge others with the same class of car???? the video may b crap but wat u wrote is definitely CRAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!

shurman
26-05-2006, 03:52 AM
haha. this thread is CRAP. i like jazz's i think they are cool lil cars. who cars if they're not performance cars. my civic wasnt performance til i did mods. all it takes is enough $$$ and anything is possible. keep up the good works those daring to be different.
peace

ROLLED
26-05-2006, 08:57 AM
why dun u go and challenge others with the same class of car???? the video may b crap but wat u wrote is definitely CRAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hey pimple this thread IS all about how the jazz can beat a S2k and other quicker cars around a track! So why dont you jump back in your jazz and go achieve some fuel economy! :thumbsup:

asiansquad
26-05-2006, 01:07 PM
i gotta agree with cash

jazz is good for fuel economy but not for performance wise.

after all it's only a 1.5 sohc

sassy_fit_vtit
26-05-2006, 02:51 PM
.. it has potential like all cars.. but it still cant be bagged out tho.. AH HEM johny..

no one has any right to diss the jazz when everyone praises the civics.. same shit different body shape.. WHY is the civic concidered a "hot car" or it has potential for performance.. its 1.6l sohc.. NO ONE thinks its a performance car or has potential for performance because inorder to mod it up for the track is cost alot more money then a civic

magii
26-05-2006, 04:25 PM
isnt it funny how every non jazz driver comes in to the jazz forum just to say "zomfg!! my CaR IS BETTAAAR TEN URZZ!11!shiftone!1!"

solution? simple, go brag about how much better your car is in YOUR forums not in ours, we alreayd know how MIGHTY your cars are. :)

sassy_fit_vtit
26-05-2006, 05:43 PM
agree with maggii!

vividjazz
26-05-2006, 08:13 PM
The Jazz is bucket loads of fun while still being exceedingly practical.

Most of the haters have never driven a Jazz.

Those that need to compensate for inadequacies can buy something else they can use to race everything in sight and make the most of nasal spray delivery technology.

If you want to just go fast buy a sports bike. If you like vtec get bike exclusive hypervtec. It will thrash any cage and is no less practical than most sports cars. Plus if you want to be an idiot you'll kill yourself faster benefiting the other road users.

ROLLED
26-05-2006, 09:51 PM
well cos nothing happens in the s2k thread, does anyone want to let me drive their jazz in melb??? kim do you want to drive down to melb so i can drive ur jazz?

vividjazz
26-05-2006, 09:57 PM
A test drive at a Honda dealer is still free in Sydney. Have they started charging in Melb?

Drive it and then at least make an informed decision about hating it instead of just ragging on the 1 million Jazz/Fit owners worldwide.

sassy_fit_vtit
26-05-2006, 10:18 PM
yer johny yea *ner ner ner ner*
sorry not driving to melb anytime soon.. too far for a drive.. i wanna keep the kz on my car low

ROLLED
26-05-2006, 10:28 PM
yeah but dealers here come with you to drive cars, so u cant really thrash them...plus they talk too much. I'd rather forget the BS talk, cos im never going to buy one, and just drive one?

and p.s. i only need to look at it to hate it ;) sorry kim!!

sassy_fit_vtit
26-05-2006, 10:47 PM
johny johny.... remember Y OH WAS SHUT DOWN>..... if u want to bag go to another section not ours because all ur doing is making people PISSED OFF.. wtf u expect to happen when u bag out jazz's in "THE JAZZ SECTION"

not welcome johny

go somewhere else to do ur hating

1kmodem
26-05-2006, 11:19 PM
Jazz performance is outstanding its almost 9secs qtr mile -_-....
jazz has no performance!!! its a grannys car

panda[cRx]
27-05-2006, 12:09 AM
As we all love and believed our Jazzies are kinda of performance car in it`s class( eg. spoon concept ), but this video is really insanly madness!!! Taking out the Rex, S2K, Type R... oh my god! Just look how bad they took the corners. Definately a race between a pro and amateur.

Alternatively, this video can be a good guideline for the infamous japanese cartoon series "INITIAL D" Part 2 thou...hehehe
what are your tripping on? seriously that must be some good shit :eek:

and NO THE JAZZ IS IN NO WAY OR FORM A PERFORMANCE CAR :wave:

yes you can modify it to be quicker, just like you can to ANY car but no it is not a performance car. i have driven alot of both GD1 + GD3 and while yes they are a great little, fuel economical daily driver hatchbacks they are anything but a performance car. i am not a jazz 'hater', they are a nice practical car to use....they are just not a sports car :thumbdwn:

and ahcash it's good to see a jazz owner with a realistic mindset :thumbsup:

as for comparing it to initial D :rolleyes:

vividjazz
27-05-2006, 08:39 AM
yeah but dealers here come with you to drive cars, so u cant really thrash them...plus they talk too much. I'd rather forget the BS talk, cos im never going to buy one, and just drive one?

and p.s. i only need to look at it to hate it ;) sorry kim!!

Yeah the dealer comes with you here in Sydney too but doesn't stop people writing cars off out of the driveway and rolling them with the salesman in it. Only something like $500 excess to roll it, much cheaper than rolling your own car and you don't have to wait for it to be repaired.

They just patch it up and then sell it as an ex demo. Some lucky buyer then saves a few hundred dollars off brand new out of the crate - bargain.

All the video illistrates is the difference driving skill can make. That driver could have done it in a Lada. Nothing comes harder than a Lada. Famous for tank-like roadholding.

I used to own a Suzuki GTi back in the 90s and the Jazz leaves it for dead and yet the GTi was supposed to be a 'hot hatch'. How things have moved on yet so many people on OH drive 90s Hondas particularly old clapped out Civics. I missed that part of history when a Breeze was an ubber cool sports car.

Pogi
27-05-2006, 02:49 PM
'][U][B]NO THE JAZZ IS IN NO WAY OR FORM A PERFORMANCE CAR :wave:
True but this also applies much to the other Honda/Acura model range, with the exception of the NSX.

sodaz
27-05-2006, 06:26 PM
I've driven the Jazz more than a few times and there's no way in hell
it can keep up with an Evo, let alone pass it. Either the other cars weren't trying or the Jazz is highly modified.

Zimp13
28-05-2006, 12:09 AM
hey pimple this thread IS all about how the jazz can beat a S2k and other quicker cars around a track! So why dont you jump back in your jazz and go achieve some fuel economy! :thumbsup:

hey roller... y dun u get ****ed and jump back in ur own ****ing car??? show respect to others if u wan 2 b treated the same and dun ****ing tell me watto do :wave: :wave: :wave:

Zimp13
28-05-2006, 12:11 AM
Wuahahaha!!! Zimp13 <- pimple...
Zimp13... You embarrass us man!! how can a Jazz keep up with the king of the road.. S2K??? Jazz is a shopping trolley with great fuel economy.. that's all...

I embarass u guys??? u embarass us man!!!!!!!! why dun u link this thread to ur own created jazz website????? :wave: :wave: :wave:

sassy_fit_vtit
28-05-2006, 12:21 AM
www.ausjazz.org zimp13!!!

magii
28-05-2006, 01:55 PM
haha i agree with zimp13, if you got nothing good to say then dont say nothing. You dont hear any of the jazz drivers going into the s2k forums or any other forums talking shit, show a little respect. You're not god just cuz you own an s2k ;)

dc2dc2dc2
28-05-2006, 02:04 PM
lol @ jazz drivers....why do u guys get so worked up. chill pill y0 ~

sassy_fit_vtit
28-05-2006, 02:38 PM
we get worked up because we are SICK OF THIS SHIT people baggin off the jazz..

dont post if u have something negative to say.. u must be a STUPID ASSHOLE to think that u can come to the jazz section and say something negative.. its like walking into cabra and saying viet people are faggots.. wtf u expect to happen

NvM
29-05-2006, 12:56 AM
lol, everyone on OH gets worked up so much... any car can be quick just need to dump some money into it :P but seriously s2k arent quick, lol.. & they are really ex...

& lol
Jazz performance is outstanding its almost 9secs qtr mile -_-....
jazz has no performance!!! its a grannys car

ur drive a 89 civic...

ahcash
29-05-2006, 08:18 AM
I embarass u guys??? u embarass us man!!!!!!!! why dun u link this thread to ur own created jazz website????? :wave: :wave: :wave:

Thanks a lot bro.. I will link it back.. I think you forgot why the other forum existed...

AmateurJazz
29-05-2006, 10:04 AM
This is really some funny sh1t...

Philip Lee
29-05-2006, 01:07 PM
i just don't understand y everyone got so worked up. this isn't news.

the v8s bag the skylines/4s/turbo, the skylines/Rex/EVO/silvias bags the vtecs/NA, the vtecs/NA bags the jazz/swift/mx5, these guys bag the taxi + the euro vs jdm sh!t thrown in.

can't we just appreciate everyone are car enthurists and respect their choice of car. it's just silly don't you think??

AmateurJazz
29-05-2006, 01:50 PM

the v8s bag the skylines/4s/turbo, the skylines/Rex/EVO/silvias bags the vtecs/NA, the vtecs/NA bags the jazz/swift/mx5, these guys bag the taxi + the euro vs jdm sh!t thrown in.

can't we just appreciate everyone are car enthurists and respect their choice of car. it's just silly don't you think??

times 2

^CarBoy^
29-05-2006, 10:15 PM
times 2

i second that!

NvM
29-05-2006, 11:23 PM
i agree with that statement :P

Slugoid
29-05-2006, 11:41 PM
I never thought I would see the words 'Performance' and 'Jazz' in one sentence :p

Sorry, had to say that :D. Don't think it's anything performance out of the box but with enough money, anything can be a performance car.

sassy_fit_vtit
30-05-2006, 12:03 AM
Sorry, had to say that :D. Don't think it's anything performance out of the box but with enough money, anything can be a performance car.

no car which is made for mass production really is a performance car.

the jazz can be a performance car if u have money so it is POSSIBLE.. (ello its been donw tih k20 jazz dynomite jazz) that the jazz could be a performance car

magii
30-05-2006, 12:28 AM
i dont really recall anyone saying their jazz is a peformance car, i dont get where your guys pull this from. We didnt say our car is uber fast that it can beat YOUR car, you guys simply had that impression. Anyways the point is everyone just needs to chill and stop trash talking as it isnt doing anyone good.

CJW07
30-05-2006, 04:15 PM
This whole thread has become very TAAXING:wave:
each to there own, some of us like both:angel:

Chris.:)

GD1 Jazz
30-05-2006, 11:01 PM
']what are your tripping on? seriously that must be some good shit :eek:

and NO THE JAZZ IS IN NO WAY OR FORM A PERFORMANCE CAR :wave:

yes you can modify it to be quicker, just like you can to ANY car but no it is not a performance car. i have driven alot of both GD1 + GD3 and while yes they are a great little, fuel economical daily driver hatchbacks they are anything but a performance car. i am not a jazz 'hater', they are a nice practical car to use....they are just not a sports car :thumbdwn:

and ahcash it's good to see a jazz owner with a realistic mindset :thumbsup:

as for comparing it to initial D :rolleyes:

Believed most jazz lovers have watched this video, but I must say this is the best video I`ve ever watched how our jazz performed!

Link: http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-346965262608055260

ROLLED
30-05-2006, 11:54 PM
This whole thread has become very TAAXING:wave:
each to there own, some of us like both:angel:

Chris.:)

HAHAHA oh man haha i've been CAUGHT OUT...damn it hahah...will be fun meeting you when u come to melb btw!! :wave:

dc2dc2dc2
30-05-2006, 11:56 PM
lol....rolled...are u TAXXED ?

ROLLED
31-05-2006, 09:16 AM
ahha um no...who/what is TAXXED???? although i might be TAAXED...depends who's asking really?? :P

dc2dc2dc2
31-05-2006, 11:07 PM
im asking...coz i saw TAXXED and it looked really familiar..probably pics on ozhonda...parked on glenferrie rd as i was walking towards nandos for my lunch. :)

ROLLED
31-05-2006, 11:33 PM
yep that was definately my car, its TAAXED one X haha double X has been taken and is on some other car, yeah i think i would have been going to nando's for my lunch as well!! was the roof down when it was parked???

dc2dc2dc2
31-05-2006, 11:37 PM
hahaha....can't remember.....all i knows is that it was a tuesday picture perfect day. anywayz....enough talk about ur s2k ;) . don't wana takeover this jazz thread with mumbo jumbo talk. nice ride mr. ROLLED !

coladuna
01-06-2006, 06:22 PM
no car which is made for mass production really is a performance car.

the jazz can be a performance car if u have money so it is POSSIBLE.. (ello its been donw tih k20 jazz dynomite jazz) that the jazz could be a performance car

Pointless statement really. Judging by that statement, M3 is not a performance car? Or any other performance cars for that matter, which Jazz ISN'T. So sick and tired of Jazz owners saying, "Jazz can be made to run fast if you mod it" blah blah blah. So what? You can do the same to any other car.

sassy_fit_vtit
01-06-2006, 06:40 PM
Pointless statement really. Judging by that statement, M3 is not a performance car? Or any other performance cars for that matter, which Jazz ISN'T. So sick and tired of Jazz owners saying, "Jazz can be made to run fast if you mod it" blah blah blah. So what? You can do the same to any other car.

if u can do it to any other car then y are u guys doggin the jazz for? we can make the same statement for 90% OH memeber then, u dont u go into ur own forum section for ur car and tell them that.

sassy_fit_vtit
01-06-2006, 06:42 PM
and yess the M3 isnt a performance vehicle.. it was built for the road, and modified for the track..

and if ur soo SICK of hearing that the jazz has a POSIABILTY of becoming a performance car then shut up and dont come to this section.., dont like it dont read it

dc2dc2dc2
01-06-2006, 06:55 PM
jazz > m3 > nsx

asiansquad
01-06-2006, 07:50 PM
this thread is stupid...should just close it

magii
01-06-2006, 07:52 PM
this thread is stupid...should just close it
agreed, its gonna end up with like 50 pages worth or arguments

NvM
01-06-2006, 08:05 PM
when u think about it, wat is the major difference with the civic? lol... they made a type R... it still isnt a true performance car, dont see anyone going into there section & burning the civic owners...

sassy_fit_vtit
01-06-2006, 08:08 PM
agree NVM..
lets go and take revenge.. jkz

dc2dc2dc2
01-06-2006, 08:10 PM
ahahahaha.....u jazz drivers....hold big big grudges !
anywayz....like someone stated earlier thread should be closed .... getting no where. btw....this is a honda site.....honda's aren't exactly fast so yeh....

as per request

*CLOSED* :D

asiansquad
01-06-2006, 08:15 PM

not all ;)

sassy_fit_vtit
01-06-2006, 08:18 PM
no we dont hold grudges, we dont like rude ppl dissing out our car..thats all =]

admited it urself hondas aint fast.. SOOOOO *looks at johny* non jazz members.. please PRETTY PLEASE f*ck off out area. i dont see us going into ur forums and telling u that ur car is a POS

dc2dc2dc2
01-06-2006, 08:20 PM
only way to settle it is:

turbo jazz vs s2k SHOWDOWN !!!!!!

sassy_fit_vtit
01-06-2006, 08:22 PM
haha to make it fair, how much is an s2k these days.. and u guys can wait until i match with the amount of money i have put into my car LOl

NvM
01-06-2006, 08:23 PM
i'll be ready soon, hehe, if not i always got something else u can race :P

sassy_fit_vtit
01-06-2006, 08:28 PM
oh yea nvm when are u going to get ur car done by?

NvM
01-06-2006, 08:55 PM
it'll have everything finished by august, including forged internals etc...

asiansquad
01-06-2006, 08:58 PM
how much u pay for the internals and where did u get them from?

sassy_fit_vtit
01-06-2006, 09:28 PM
yeps.. shARE PLEASE NVM!

spoon fit
01-06-2006, 10:43 PM

not all 小你老母!!!

asiansquad
01-06-2006, 11:37 PM
LOL Soonie

ROLLED
02-06-2006, 12:14 AM
so i have to wait till august to whoop ur ass? jk haha well the civic thread, the thing is, there's lots of civics and i dont know the first thing about them, also some of them are quicker then s2ks in straight lines so i wont venture there. Look Kim used to bully me as a small boy, im taking revenge now! LOL

btw thanks for the comments dc2dc2dc2dc2dc2dcd2c2cc2c2dc2d! lol

NvM
02-06-2006, 12:26 AM
or u could just try my other baby :P

theddhie
07-06-2006, 10:03 PM
I read this thread very interesting wuakakakak COOL!

kuso
14-06-2006, 10:17 AM
We may not be faster than you from point A - B, but we will outrun you distance wise and run further than you >,<!

BlitZ
14-06-2006, 12:11 PM
im sure the spoon jazz would be a killer around wakefield park..

and also the k20 Jazz.. .. would beat 99% of cars on this forum

AmateurJazz
14-06-2006, 06:23 PM
not sure about the k20 jazz as it has never really ran (although that pink filo jazz has been on the road). Also heard about the instability of the k20 jazz on the road, so maybe the engine swap has compromised on the endurance.

All thumbs up to the spoon fit though.

sassy_fit_vtit
14-06-2006, 06:26 PM
.. arghhh not this all over again...

magii
14-06-2006, 10:26 PM
not sure about the k20 jazz as it has never really ran (although that pink filo jazz has been on the road). Also heard about the instability of the k20 jazz on the road, so maybe the engine swap has compromised on the endurance.

All thumbs up to the spoon fit though.
the dynamite fit has a k20a in it, although ive never really seen it on a track before

Andys
15-06-2006, 08:11 PM
lol, you guys are classic :)

I haven't visited this forum for a long time, since I sold my jazz at the end of last year, but thought I'd pop in and its funny see people still arguing.

Let me make some points
1. The jazz chassis is excellent and means it can carry alot of speed safely through corners even with its compact and inexpensive suspension setup.

2. Some members of this forum took our Jazzes to Wakefield park racetrack and in officially timed hot laps, whipped some other supposedly sportier, bigger cars - despite being almost completely stock and on street tyres. Every time I go to the track now I can have a good chuckle about how many cars still can't beat the times set by the Jazz.

This includes some supposedly performance/muscle cars from Australian carmakers... not mentioning any names ;)

3. I moved from a Jazz to a DC2R integra for two reasons: recaro seats, and the lowered, stiffened suspension. Engine power had nothing to do with it, all I cared about was driving pleasure.

If Honda put these 2 things in a Jazz I'd still be driving a Jazz today. Where is the Jazz type R???? Even the Integra is softer today with only the type S imported. Its too bad Honda don't sell any cars I want to own any more, so I had to go second-hand.

Ya gotta be happy with what you have though, its a great practical car which is fun to drive and very efficient. Its also very *safe* car and a great way to learn to love driving. If I ever have to sell the integra I'll probably be coming back to the Jazz, my 2 cents..

- Andrew

kuso
15-06-2006, 08:23 PM
I remember andy and he did own a jazz and took it to the track. Kudos! I just dont get why we always get bagged, when there are shitload of people driving around sohc non-vtec civics too.

edy_l
16-06-2006, 10:04 AM
they just jealous ha ha ha *kidding* ..
seriously every car had it's own character, that's to include jazz .. as a small car, jazz offer more than it's fellow competitor in it's class offer :) .. to me, is a beautiful little car ..

ROLLED
16-06-2006, 11:35 AM
i cant believe this is still going lol!!!!!!

Waggy
16-06-2006, 12:59 PM
What is with this influx of wankers on this forum? Are they all from the OH hater site or something?

kuso
16-06-2006, 03:10 PM
I don't know man but this has been discussed and I thought it ended. But then again there are always new users.

J-MuN
17-06-2006, 01:28 AM
hey pimple this thread IS all about how the jazz can beat a S2k and other quicker cars around a track! So why dont you jump back in your jazz and go achieve some fuel economy! :thumbsup:totally unneccesary mang. No need power tripping. Aiight, you're rich and drive an S2K. We get it, nuff said.

itzdoe
31-08-2009, 11:57 PM

couldnt agree more. 2 thumbs up!