PDA

View Full Version : DIY 2006 Civic door panel removal

chylld
23-05-2006, 08:37 AM
Hiyas,

does anyone know how to remove the door panels (front and back) on the 2006 civic? i've seen a guide for the american version of the civic but it's different enough to have me confused as to how to remove my panels :(

also, does anyone know how to remove the seats and the carpets and the centre console (floor-mounted one)?

all of this is for the purpose of laying dynamat in the car. :) even just word descriptions would be nice, when i do it myself i'll take pictures and post them up.

nemes|s
26-03-2007, 02:46 PM
Hi Chylld,

Just wondering whether you managed to remove the door panels? If you did manage to, do u happen to have a DIY guide?

Thanks

Zdster
26-03-2007, 02:51 PM
So the US version is different?

I would suggest trying to get your hands on a haynes manual (try repco) or perhaps speak with panda[crx] as he might be able to get you copies (or photocopied sections) from the dealer manuals.

chylld
26-03-2007, 03:28 PM
Hi Chylld,

Just wondering whether you managed to remove the door panels? If you did manage to, do u happen to have a DIY guide?

Thanks

this is a bit of an old thread :)

i have info about pulling the door panels off in my sd project thread here:
http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/showthread.php?t=44356

nemes|s
26-03-2007, 08:17 PM
yeah, i know its an old thread but it was the only one that I found that was relevant to what I was looking for.

Thanks for the info though, had a quick look fhrough the pictures and i'll read more into when this weekend when i get around to doing it.

Thanks

chylld
26-03-2007, 10:04 PM
no worries. if you have any questions, it's best to ask in say this thread rather than trying to brute force it :) good luck!