PDA

View Full Version : Buddy Club Racing Spec Condenser

timofytit
26-05-2006, 01:29 AM
Just looking at some more mods to the DC5R. Has anyone tried the 'Buddy Club Racing Spec Condenser' and does it do anything????

LowEk
26-05-2006, 07:14 AM
looks like a earth kit to me. its spose to earth your car better and make your car run better.

euphoric
26-05-2006, 07:03 PM
for the price of those, its not worth it. Very similar to a Pivot Raizin Voltage Stabilizer earthing kit. I bought it, and it does jackall! maybe it makes it feel faster in your head???

:lol:

Rico
26-05-2006, 08:21 PM
some performance better invest in something else, the differences that this product or any product of this sort are minimal. Pretty much when I emailed a Buddyclub salesman a couple of months back about this product, its more of a "aesthetic addition" to your engine bay...as he stated: "gives your engine bay a cooler look"
lol.

NogZ
26-05-2006, 08:33 PM
what rico said

you're better off getting a swaybar or a good air intake system

timofytit
26-05-2006, 09:38 PM
:thumbsup: Thanks Guys :thumbsup:

DC5TYPER
27-05-2006, 10:55 AM
I've got one fitted. You do notice a difference. Especially in fuel economy. And a slight engine response increase. It just doesnt connect to ground, its also a voltage stabilizer and it does do the job. You have to realy know your own car first then when you get one fitted you do notice a difference.

It's a :thumbsup: :thumbsup: from me :cool:

vividjazz
27-05-2006, 01:49 PM
Better off just with a good earthing kit than a voltage stabilizer. The voltage stabilizers that most people say work are the ones installed in conjunction with a earthing kit so they are feeling the effect of the earthing kit.

Provides a cool see thru box under the bonnet and a glowing light. Great if regularly parking with the bonnet open for display.