PDA

View Full Version : Changing stud patterns?

skoota
02-05-2004, 05:31 PM
How much $$$ would it cost to change form 4x100 to a five-stud pattern? Any one done it on an EK Civic or any Honda for that matter? Do you need to change the brakes or anything? I just like the Enkies 16" from the Euro Accords and was just wondering how much it would be... :?

Thinking it's probably not worth it but just seeing.

MRJDM
02-05-2004, 05:39 PM
dude u probll looking at 1000+ i was gonna get mine done but then decided other wise
Charlie at good performance will supply and fit parts for u...

Breeze
02-05-2004, 05:43 PM
Costs a fair bit but definately worth it if you want better factory braking. You need entire front uprights including disks, callipers, rear trailing arms including disks and callipers. Handbrake cables and 1" brake master cylinder and booster. Then, obviously a set of five stud wheels. I have done it to my EG hatch and would rate it as one of the very best mods you can do to that car. These parts as a set are in high demand, there are a fair few front sets about but finding a rear set on their own is very difficult. The other bonus you get is that if they are off a low km wreck you get near new wheel bearings all round. Honda wheel bearings are very expensive so it is worth bearing (pardon the pun) that in mind as well.