PDA

View Full Version : cTr rear tail lights.. Help

Rsp00n
07-06-2006, 07:22 PM
hey guys i need help with my rear lights.. everything works fine but the reverse lights dont work. i check the cables dey all fine check da light bulbs all fine.. i dunoz wats wrong mang n e 1 can help me out der?:confused:

T-onedc2
07-06-2006, 07:27 PM
When reverse gear is selected, there is a switch which completes a circuit which in turn activates them, this could be the cause but I don't know where it's located. An auto electrician would be able to help.

destrukshn
07-06-2006, 07:35 PM
check if there is any power going to the wires when your in reverse.
if there isn't, check fuses, if not the fuse, i would conclude it would be the reverse light switch.
if there is power, try changing bulbs first with the signal light.

Rsp00n
07-06-2006, 07:38 PM
reverse light switch? where dat at? well im waiting for zco to help me out if nothing good somes out i would have to go to a auto eclectrian .. thanks guys :wave:

destrukshn
07-06-2006, 08:32 PM
it's on the gearbox, not qutie sure where though, never had to replace one? lol.
you wouldn't have to go to an auto electrician for it, like i said, test the wires, see if there is any power going through the wires.
being from a genuine ctr, i would assume that it would be plug and play, but might not be, see if the positive wire from the car harness, goes to the positive of the tail light harness.