PDA

View Full Version : if only my civic was this fly!

SCRAPN
05-05-2004, 07:44 PM
http://www.streetsourcemag.com/Profile.aspx?Profileid=2116

us style..... if only ppl in oz would catch on..... need sum good fabrication shops...

mo
05-05-2004, 08:50 PM
The civics look ridiculously gay.

SCRAPN
05-05-2004, 09:00 PM
lol... gay? right obviously another sas competitor....

CAT_SPEW
05-05-2004, 09:31 PM
Look alright, needs a paintjob but.

SCRAPN
05-05-2004, 09:33 PM
yeah i know that ... but has the makins of a great show car... look at all the work the guys put into the body...

Chi
05-05-2004, 09:35 PM
Theyre gay like Mo.

SCRAPN
05-05-2004, 09:37 PM
not gay bro get real....

Chi
05-05-2004, 09:40 PM
Thats your opinion 'bro'

SCRAPN
05-05-2004, 09:46 PM
sorry man forgot you drive a ferrari my bad....lol whats with the inverted comma's i sense attitude?

mo
05-05-2004, 09:54 PM
lol... gay? right obviously another sas competitor....

SAS competitor? LMAO!!
Your probabaly the SAS competitor...

Last time I looked out the window the car is stock as...

go the 18s.... i want 20's on my coupe but the gaurd work will be a killr! defects cleared easy! dont stress

What idiot even wants to put 20s on there car...

Chi
05-05-2004, 09:58 PM
sorry man forgot you drive a ferrari my bad....lol whats with the inverted comma's i sense attitude?

Right im a member of a honda forum and i drive a ferrari, great logic there... :roll:

mo
05-05-2004, 09:59 PM

Right im a member of a honda forum and i drive a ferrari, great logic there... :roll:

What if your a member of a honda forum and you drive a Nissan? :D

SCRAPN
05-05-2004, 09:59 PM
this idiot... mo why you even on a honda forum? when you obviously dont like them......and no i have never competed at sas and dont really intend to i modify my car for my self not to get praise from sheep like urself thanks for your views but your dismissed now.....

oh yeah u search hard....

forgot you drive a lambo... before you critisce sumone elses car take alook at your own man... ha... seriously.

Chi
05-05-2004, 10:02 PM
this idiot... mo why you even on a honda forum? when you obviously dont like them......and no i have never competed at sas and dont really intend to i modify my car for my self not to get praise from sheep like urself thanks for your views but your dismissed now.....

forgot you drive a lambo... before you critisce sumone elses car take alook at your own man... ha... seriously.

Mo has a Honda with a b18c , and you're doign well with the OH forum you barely have 50 posts and you think you're all that.

mo
05-05-2004, 10:04 PM

Once again...you need to learn some grammar before coming out of primary school.

I have no intention of starting a flame war. But if you get me started don't have a cry.

Also don't bother running to the Police if you get hacked one day..Or if your passwords and such are all stolen and posted on to the Internet. :!:

mo
05-05-2004, 10:04 PM

Mo has a Honda with a b18c , and you're doign well with the OH forum you barely have 50 posts and you think you're all that.

Shhh!! :x :P

SCRAPN
05-05-2004, 10:06 PM
i really dont care if he has a honda with a maclaren engine still obviously a simple minded human.... and when did i say i was all that???? i must have missed that part can u find it for me?

mo its called sarcasim expand your mind and you mind understand it....

incoming
05-05-2004, 10:08 PM
come on guys thats a bit harsh...

Civ_97
05-05-2004, 10:09 PM
ahhahahahaha who cares who drives what. anyways i rekon that thing has alot of potential. are there any pics of the finished product cause from what i can c this guy has one noice lowrider on his hands.

btw when u say SAS do u mean sydney auto salon? what have u guys go against autosalon???

bennjamin
05-05-2004, 10:10 PM
ok just chill the **** down people....Mo - get back into that box where i left you....

And...from a totally neutral perspective *IE kinda-grown up* I have to say....those civics dont look too hot. But at the same time....they are totally something you would expect At SAS. So how can you rectify my good pal Maurice "as a contender" when you yourself are into shiny big things.....making up for something else no doubt.

Each to their own mate. Liek you want to show off low civics with hydraulics...everyone else has a right to Diss them or praise them.

mo
05-05-2004, 10:11 PM
You see SCRAPN, when I first posted in this thread. I said the civics on that page looked gay, but obviously you took it to heart and flamed me for it.

Have you ever heard of "Personal Opinion" ?? I mean you could've prevented all of this from happening by just posting a simple reply such as "Each to their own".

No need for the name calling ok? Or the threads will be locked and/or your account may be suspended.

Chi
05-05-2004, 10:11 PM
i really dont care if he has a honda with a maclaren engine still obviously a simple minded human.... and when did i say i was all that???? i must have missed that part can u find it for me?.

From the way you're talking its pretty much that kind of attitude :roll:

SCRAPN
05-05-2004, 10:17 PM
ha ha plz ppl... god im gonna get hackd, wat a frighting experience... idle threats from immature beings... seriously.... and for mr MO.. i never flamed you , why use the word gay? i mean if you didnt like the post you ould have used a less harsh ord or simply have said no its not my thing.... but no lol you go for the straight of 5 year comment of thats gay....oh well i spose as u say each to his own....

one question but....HOw long have MO and CHi been GOing out 4? ha ha

mo
05-05-2004, 10:18 PM
ha ha plz ppl... god im gonna get hackd, wat a frighting experience... idle threats from immature beings... seriously.... and for mr MO.. i never flamed you , why use the word gay? i mean if you didnt like the post you ould have used a less harsh ord or simply have said no its not my thing.... but no lol you go for the straight of 5 year comment of thats gay....oh well i spose as u say each to his own....

We've been going out for approximately 5 months now. Why? :P :roll:

SCRAPN
05-05-2004, 10:20 PM
ha ha just curious man,, as i said each to his own ... oh well all disputes solved....court is ajourned

Civ_97
05-05-2004, 10:21 PM

We've been going out for approximately 5 months now. Why? :P :roll:

AHHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

SCRAPN
05-05-2004, 10:25 PM
anyone here even read euro lowrider AKA edge magazine?

Civ_97
05-05-2004, 10:28 PM
no why???

bennjamin
05-05-2004, 10:28 PM
anyone here even read euro lowrider AKA edge magazine?

Where di u live champ ? Forgive me for assuming..but u sound liike a 14 yr old us b0i thats on school holidays...and has gotten kicked off every US forum . . .

But if not -

HAvent heard of LOW ass asccords lol - US magazine ?

SCRAPN
05-05-2004, 10:34 PM
see this is why the australian scene is so far behind the rest of the world...

and no ilive in sydney if you check my profile...

lowrider euro is the biggest magazine you can get your car in, forget hot4s you can get into this mag if youve listed spark plugs as a mod, you have to have a serious show stopper of a car, and all the features are high quality none of the current hot4s crap....

HA HA "I GOT CHAMPED"!

benjamin what you drive? plz dont tell me ur carz riced out....

p.s. altezza belong on lexus's nothing else! plz ppl!

Chi
05-05-2004, 10:40 PM
Ben has a eg civic with 17 inch g zero chromes, dark chrome altezzas and a very loud exhaust.

SCRAPN
05-05-2004, 10:43 PM
ok then... altezzas says it all hehe relax ppls im jus kiddin jeez

mo
05-05-2004, 10:45 PM
Ben has a eg civic with 17 inch g zero chromes, dark chrome altezzas and a very loud exhaust.

Nah bro!! He put 20" on his civic just like how SCRAPN likes it!

bennjamin
05-05-2004, 10:46 PM

pfft

you tell many a lie.

we all know my civic is bright yellow , DIY painted bonnet and bumper...plus seat covers and fake SPOON stuff !

mo
05-05-2004, 10:49 PM

pfft

you tell many a lie.

we all know my civic is bright yellow , DIY painted bonnet and bumper...plus seat covers and fake SPOON stuff !

Don't forget the 3 lug nuts and black bonnet!!

SCRAPN
05-05-2004, 10:51 PM
ah in time you shall learn bigger wheels are where its at..... wait n c. 17s are dead....

Chi
05-05-2004, 10:51 PM
Shut up Mo, your car aint any better, gay ass blue eg Si with dangrous parts flying from it :P

fueltank
05-05-2004, 11:13 PM
lowriders/show cars/rice cars/drag cars/racing cars....
pfft.

I got a supercharged pram.

Chi
05-05-2004, 11:14 PM

pedo's weapon of choice for kidnapping kids? :P

fueltank
05-05-2004, 11:17 PM

pedo's weapon of choice for kidnapping kids? :P

don't knock it...i can spin all four wheels if i lift the pram up :twisted:

revolution
05-05-2004, 11:29 PM

us style..... if only ppl in oz would catch on..... need sum good fabrication shops...

Obviuosly you have a love for rice mobiles :roll: :roll: :roll: . That's one of the worse looking cars i have seen. Even for a show car it looks redicously gay.

SCRAPN
05-05-2004, 11:36 PM
ha ha... thats a big call .....well as writing above "EACH TO HIS OWN" u dont liek it thats ur opinion.... but to be honest your car as is vs that civic as is in a show.....that thing would win hands down......lol.

Civ_97
05-05-2004, 11:42 PM
i gotta say though there is some farkn nice rides on that site. ive been on there in the past and damn...some of the cars on there are soooo fine

mo
05-05-2004, 11:47 PM

Obviuosly you have a love for rice mobiles :roll: :roll: :roll: . That's one of the worse looking cars i have seen. Even for a show car it looks redicously gay.

Hey I used the word gay!! Pick something else :P

SCRAPN
05-05-2004, 11:47 PM
yeah there are us style civics are the way things are heading.... cant waiting till my civic gets bagged and shaved.... very soon!!!!!!!

revolution
05-05-2004, 11:50 PM
ha ha... thats a big call .....well as writing above "EACH TO HIS OWN" u dont liek it thats ur opinion.... but to be honest your car as is vs that civic as is in a show.....that thing would win hands down......lol.

:D :roll: ......

Yea u reckon? :D :D . I am not talking about my car going against that POS in a car show and I dont even intend to go into a rice show ever. And yes that POS would win cause it is a "show car" and mine is nothing but a dailer driver you dumb ass.

By the looks of it that thing would get stuck trying to go over a small pot hole on the road and collect a whole tonne of concrete and rocks while trying to go down the street.

I do not see why you would suggest that more people in oz try to imitate that style of modding. And can we see a picture of your car? I'm sure it will win that killer mobile HANDS DOWN 'son'.

fueltank
05-05-2004, 11:50 PM
it's illegal to shave your car if it's a road reg'd vehicle.

mo
05-05-2004, 11:51 PM
Oh yea thanks for reminding me...Show us a pic of your civic SCRAPN! I'm really interested in seeing your ride.

fueltank
05-05-2004, 11:53 PM

:D :roll: ......

Yea u reckon? :D :D . I am not talking about my car going against that POS in a car show and I dont even intend to go into a rice show ever. And yes that POS would win cause it is a "show car" and mine is nothing but a dailer driver you dumb ass.

By the looks of it that thing would get stuck trying to go over a small pot hole on the road and collect a whole tonne of concrete and rocks while trying to go down the street.

I do not see why you would suggest that more people in oz try to imitate that style of modding. And can we see a picture of your car? I'm sure it will in that killer mobile HANDS DOWN 'son'.

http://test.nice.com.au/ed/smilies/lol.gif

BWAHAHAHAHAHA

SCRAPN
06-05-2004, 12:13 AM
check it genius's.... shavin isnt illegal as long as you have a manual way of openin the doors from the outside.... and no it wouldnt collect any concrete buddy ..a lil thing called air suspension.... my coupe burns yours...hands down...

http://www.ozzytyres.com.au/halloffame/pages/P0999915.htm

SCRAPN
06-05-2004, 12:14 AM
oh yeah and my cars a daily driver.... you cars justr ....STOCK.... there is a difference.

mo
06-05-2004, 12:17 AM
check it genius's.... shavin isnt illegal as long as you have a manual way of openin the doors from the outside.... and no it wouldnt collect any concrete buddy ..a lil thing called air suspension.... my coupe burns yours...hands down...

Here's my personal opinion on your car...Take it any way you like.

I hate your chromes! :P
They look like absolute rubbish...
I hope you get defected for that.

Also why are your numbers off-centred? Oh well who cares...

Chi
06-05-2004, 12:18 AM
SCRAPN and you said you had no attitude?

Keep up teh good work SCRAPN, you're going to be popular with teh honda forum here :roll:

SCRAPN
06-05-2004, 12:19 AM
Mo you dont get it,actually you never got it give up and buy a volvo.... defects come and go...but your ugly head will always remain.

SCRAPN
06-05-2004, 12:20 AM
Man i run tha show no matter where i go....what can i say.....im the one ppl love to hate....

mo
06-05-2004, 12:21 AM
Mo you dont get it,actually you never got it give up and buy a volvo.... defects come and go...but your ugly head will always remain.

Don't knock volvo's
They new ones look good and they will probably shit all over you on the road. *Looks at the big piece of crap wheels.*

I'd take a brand new volvo any day over your car.

And you don't get my point. You won't get defected if your modified your car the right way.

SCRAPN
06-05-2004, 12:23 AM
ok and what is the right way mo???please enlight me because your such an expert on the subject

i would take a new volvo over my car tooo and sell it...

incoming
06-05-2004, 12:23 AM
Keep up teh good work SCRAPN, you're going to be popular with teh honda forum here :roll:

im just gonna sit back and enjoy this!!...

Chi
06-05-2004, 12:24 AM
Man i run tha show no matter where i go....what can i say.....im the one ppl love to hate....

You got more shit to say then John Howard and George Bush put together.

mo
06-05-2004, 12:25 AM
ok and what is the right way mo???please enlight me because your such an expert on the subject

i would take a new volvo over my car tooo and sell it...

Well maybe if you kept your wheel size within the legal limit for one. Can't see anything else since your only supplying a side picture.

CTR Coupe
06-05-2004, 12:25 AM
yeah some of the new volvos like the ads say "i wish i was a bloody volvo driver" LOL

revolution
06-05-2004, 12:26 AM
.... my coupe burns yours...hands down...

WOW Nice bling bling u got there, do people need to suck up and kiss your dumb ass? How many people have you blinded with those on a sunny day :?: :roll: .

And please save it, "my coupe burns yours"?? You dont need to brag about those huge ass rims that actually slow you down in reality. You are obviously one of those braggers and attention whores who like's everyone in the world to know that you 'think' u have a good looking car with those rims on. Do yourself a favour and sell those before they start to rust.

revolution
06-05-2004, 12:27 AM

You got more shit to say then John Howard and George Bush put together.

:twisted: :twisted: :P ....Word!!

Chi
06-05-2004, 12:29 AM
yeah some of the new volvos like the ads say "i wish i was a bloody volvo driver" LOL

Yeah like doing 40 in a 80 zone and indicating with the right blinker as you change to the left lane :P

SCRAPN
06-05-2004, 12:30 AM
thats it thats all you picked with all your expertise in car modifying is wheel size? even the piggys got more then that.... from one side lol.... how about oh no my cars is to low.... oh no my front number plate is display incorrectly, oh no my rear number plate is displayed incorrectly oh no no reverse lights, oh no vdu displyed incorrectly....etc etc list goes on and on.... if you dont want defects ont mod your car... because if you mod your car in any form that will look good you will get defected....and if you stay within all the legalities your a ricer.... 15 inch wheels belong on excels... buy one of them.

what ever happened to each to his own or wat eva bullshit i was told about 20 mins ago.....?lol hipacrites

SCRAPN
06-05-2004, 12:32 AM
JEALOUSLY IS A CURSE REVOLUTION......

mo
06-05-2004, 12:32 AM
thats it thats all you picked with all your expertise in car modifying is wheel size? even the piggys got more then that.... from one side lol.... how about oh no my cars is to low.... oh no my front number plate is display incorrectly, oh no my rear number plate is displayed incorrectly oh no no reverse lights, oh no vdu displyed incorrectly....etc etc list goes on and on.... if you dont want defects ont mod your car... because if you mod your car in any form that will look good you will get defected....and if you stay within all the legalities your a ricer.... 15 inch wheels belong on excels... buy one of them.

what ever happened to each to his own or wat eva bullshit i was told about 20 mins ago.....?lol hipacrites

Lol at your post *sigh*
So from a side photo, I am supposed to be able to see the rear of the car? lol.

Really do you breathe while you type? I mean there's no grammar in your wording. Really makes me wonder if you were a drop out.

incoming
06-05-2004, 12:34 AM
hey man there aint nuttangs wrong w/ 15"s...
not if they lightweight and got semi slicks :P:P

Chi
06-05-2004, 12:35 AM

Blah Blah Blah Blah

Man you seriously have more shit coming outta ur mouth than anyones arse :roll:

incoming
wheres the mods (YO WIN!) to close this post!!?

this aint going no where guys... give it up LOL

SCRAPN
Im so sorry your so worried about grammar why dont you got to www.englishchat.com and tell sumone who cares????...... seriously your pickin on my typing snap out of it....

can you even say australia?

mo
06-05-2004, 12:36 AM
hey man there aint nuttangs wrong w/ 15"s...
not if they lightweight and got semi slicks :P:P

w3rd!

incoming
06-05-2004, 12:36 AM
ooorrrrrssssstrayyya! ROFLMAO!
sorry i just had too...

mo
06-05-2004, 12:37 AM
Im so sorry your so worried about grammar why dont you got to www.englishchat.com and tell sumone who cares????...... seriously your pickin on my typing snap out of it....

can you even say australia?

There's actually a captial 'A' in Australia mate and last time I checked, yes I could say Australia.

Chi

Yeah i know, Im so jealous im not as much as a dick as you ... :roll:

mo

They've all gone out...That's why I picked tonight to start a flame war :D

SCRAPN
CHI? MO? u sound like freakin pokemon characters.....probabley named after the things on your dash....

mo
06-05-2004, 12:38 AM

I'm jealous too that I don't have such big rims to slow my car down.

mo
06-05-2004, 12:39 AM
CHI? MO? u sound like freakin pokemon characters.....probabley named after the things on your dash....

There's a pokemon character called Mo? Shit I never knew that. Oh and last time I checked...there's nothing on my dash to obstruct my vision to drive.

SCRAPN
06-05-2004, 12:39 AM
you guys are seriously pathetic... please beep at me on the road ill gladly run you into a telegraph pole....

SCRAPN
06-05-2004, 12:40 AM
Mo amaze me with what you drive and all your mods...

Chi
06-05-2004, 12:41 AM

Sounds like your the one that watches the show since you know the characters so well :roll:

mo
06-05-2004, 12:41 AM
you guys are seriously pathetic... please beep at me on the road ill gladly run you into a telegraph pole....

Cool! Now I know your plates, I'll have some fun looking out for you...

Now in the meanwhile go do some happy laps at Krispy Kreme and get defected at the same time.

incoming
06-05-2004, 12:43 AM

LOL
their gonna be pissed when they come back and see 6 whoring pages from one night!!

SCRAPN
06-05-2004, 12:43 AM
gladly please do beep when you see me id luv 2 meet sum of OH's greatest modifiers so they can teach me how to rice my car

Chi
06-05-2004, 12:44 AM
I wouldnt even waste a beep on a gronk like you .

mo
06-05-2004, 12:44 AM

LOL
their gonna be pissed when they come back and see 6 whoring pages from one night!!

I'm bored tonight...Felt like this...going to try to get it to 10 pages...Funny thing is that SCRAPN is taking it all to this head Bwahahah

incoming
06-05-2004, 12:45 AM

hey man.. im neutral in all this!
hope ur not talking bout me... cos i'd take that as a threat!...

i should be sleeping.. but this is way too funny.. LOL

SCRAPN
sum ppl jus dun know how to quit.... still waiting on the description of MO;s amazin car...

mo
Mo amaze me with what you drive and all your mods...

Sorry SCRAPN but I'm only 11 this year. :P

mo
06-05-2004, 12:46 AM
sum ppl jus dun know how to quit.... still waiting on the description of MO;s amazin car...

I can't find the 'quit' key on my keyboard. Can you help me out?

SCRAPN
06-05-2004, 12:46 AM
typical westie scum to use the word gronk....ha ha....

mo
06-05-2004, 12:47 AM
typical westie scum to use the word gronk....ha ha....

What does gronk mean?

SCRAPN
yeah just hit ctrl alt delete all together twice....

SCRAPN
no idea ask ya bf chi...

mo
06-05-2004, 12:48 AM

Hey I just did that...Nothing happens? Is there supposed to be anything?

I just saw task manager pop up but that was it?
It hasn't shut down yet...

Also just wondering if you have port 445 open?

mo
06-05-2004, 12:49 AM
no idea ask ya bf chi...

Yea I just phoned him up...he said that it means you??

I don't get it...So your a gronk? but what is a gronk?

SCRAPN
06-05-2004, 12:49 AM
Mo wrote:[[-]] (()) [[\]] [[)) //-\\ is gay......

IF YOU THINK SO WHY POST HERE?

incoming
06-05-2004, 12:50 AM
gay= in a happy way!

Chi
gronk = SCRAPN

Mo has a ek sedan with a b18c7 engine from a dc2 type R.

It may not be as shiny as your car, but who cares, when your car will be 20 car lengths away in the rear mirror.

mo
Mo wrote:[[-]] (()) [[\]] [[)) //-\\ is gay......

IF YOU THINK SO WHY POST HERE?

Because I wanted to start a fight with you...Now retaliate and help me get it to 10 pages before you go to sleep ok darling?

mo
06-05-2004, 12:51 AM
gay= in a happy way!

Nah gay as in homosexual gay :P

SCRAPN
ILL LOOK IN MY WEBSTERS..... GRONK, also know as a chi or a mo, can be stupid slow and altogether mentally impaired, if seen in the road should be run down, often confused with sillius ignoramus maximus.

mo
gronk = SCRAPN

Mo has a ek sedan with a b18c7 engine from a dc2 type R.

It may not be as shiny as your car, but who cares, when your car will be 20 car lengths away in the rear mirror.

I sure do! LOL

Chi
06-05-2004, 12:52 AM

Maybe if you stopped using windows 98 and tried XP you might know that 'mad trick' of yours doesnt work ... :roll:

mo
06-05-2004, 12:53 AM
ILL LOOK IN MY WEBSTERS..... GRONK, also know as a chi or a mo, can be stupid slow and altogether mentally impaired, if seen in the road should be run down, often confused with sillius ignoramus maximus.

Damn such a great definition...I'm wondering why I can't find it in my Budget Macquarie dictionary.

incoming
gay= in a happy way!

ahahahha there aint nothing wrong wit being gay..... is there??... :? :|
:shock:

mo
gay= in a happy way!

ahahahha there aint nothing wrong wit being gay..... is there??... :? :|
:shock:

You tell me :P

SCRAPN
06-05-2004, 12:54 AM
4 drs...= four the wife n kids....

SCRAPN...H22a.

my port aint open....if you wanna stick sumthin in a post why dont you try your bfs ass.....

revolution

There is obviously something wrong with you. There doesn't seem to be anyone jealous of your car. You are by one of the lamest forumers I have encountered.

And if you are trying to make a point here by saying that I am jealous of your car then just say it. You love your car so much that you want the whole world to know about it. I surely hope everyone know's about it though. Thieves can do us all a favour and let you wake up to one fine sunny morning only to see your pile of crap missing from your driveway. :roll:

And the only curse that is upon me is that I am starting to go blind after looking at that picture of your car.

mo

Maybe if you stopped using windows 98 and tried XP you might know that 'mad trick' of yours doesnt work ... :roll:

Lol what's XP? I know if you look at it with a tilted head it shows a face!! :P

Chi
06-05-2004, 12:55 AM
Whats the difference between the shit that comes out of mo's arse and SCRAPN ?

Mo's shit doesnt talk as much as SCRAPN .

mo
06-05-2004, 12:55 AM

SCRAPN...H22a.

my port aint open....if you wanna stick sumthin in a post why dont you try your bfs ass.....

4doors = pimp mobile~ I'm sure the accord drivers out there can back it up too :D :D :D :D

h22a aye? I wonder how heavy your car is now...lol

Nah my bf's ass is small...I'm looking for something that is loose.

mo
06-05-2004, 12:56 AM

There is obviously something wrong with you. There doesn't seem to be anyone jealous of your car. You are by one of the lamest forumers I have encountered.

And if you are trying to make a point here by saying that I am jealous of your car then just say it. You love your car so much that you want the whole world to know about it. I surely hope everyone know's about it though. Thieves can do us all a favour and let you wake up to one fine sunny morning only to see your pile of crap missing from your driveway. :roll:

And the only curse that is upon me is that I am starting to go blind after looking at that picture of your car.

Maybe he should edit his post to say before the link that you have to wear sunnies? :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

SCRAPN
06-05-2004, 12:57 AM
ha revolution go to bed dude...your too sloooooooo to reply....

xp? oh you mean defect edition! come on 2 pages left...

mo
06-05-2004, 12:57 AM
Whats the difference between the shit that comes out of mo's arse and SCRAPN ?

Mo's shit doesnt talk as much as SCRAPN .

I believe my shit smells like Gucci Rush for Men mate :P

mo
06-05-2004, 12:58 AM
ha revolution go to bed dude...your too sloooooooo to reply....

xp? oh you mean defect edition! come on 2 pages left...

Defect edition? :roll:

incoming
06-05-2004, 12:58 AM

4drs = PIMP mobile!...

heres my 2cents..

i used to have my car riced out.. u know bling wheels big kits, respray diiff colour, altezza's and the 20C number plate... that was until i blew my motor.. then it was JDM'ed! and i'll never look back...
friggen waste of $8000

hey we've made 8 pages... keep up the good work ppls

SCRAPN
06-05-2004, 12:59 AM
you two have a great relationship you should be really happy when nsw recognisises gay marriages.... be a real shame if you two could be together legally.... your obviously made for each other, i can tell you have a hard on for one another....

Chi

SCRAPN...H22a.

4doors = pimp mobile~ I'm sure the accord drivers out there can back it up too :D :D :D :D

Not my fault mini mo is actually a mini :P

mo
I don't get the 20C number plate bit? Can you explain that?

You spend $8000 on rice? Oh my god! lol

And yes 4 doors is a PIMP mobile!! More room for banging too :D

Chi
06-05-2004, 01:00 AM
you two have a great relationship you should be really happy when nsw recognisises gay marriages.... be a real shame if you two could be together legally.... your obviously made for each other, i can tell you have a hard on for one another....

Its like you and shit

mo

I feel hard from talking to your SCRAPN!!!!! 8)

revolution
Please don't stop blowing shit out of your ass scrapn. I also want to see this goto 10 pages.

SCRAPN
like i have been told to say with no resolve each to his own incoming...

mo
06-05-2004, 01:01 AM

SCRAPN...H22a.

Not my fault mini mo is actually a mini :P

Hey I thought I told you last time in bed to not disclose my size over the public Internet!! Only disclose it on the private Internet ok?

mo
06-05-2004, 01:01 AM
Please don't stop blowing shit out of your ass scrapn. I also want to see this goto 10 pages.

Shit doesn't get blown outta his ass!! It gets pushed out!! :!: :!:

mo
06-05-2004, 01:02 AM
Hey VTEC16 is in here!! you gonna lock this mate? Or not enough power yet? lol

revolution
06-05-2004, 01:02 AM
keep it coming..almost at 10 pages :!:

mo
06-05-2004, 01:03 AM
keep it coming..almost at 10 pages :!:

I agree!! Broadband was made for a purpose.

Leech and spam forums!

SCRAPN
06-05-2004, 01:04 AM
better to get pushed out then pushed in like yours mo

revolution
06-05-2004, 01:04 AM
Getting sleepy scrapn? Or are you outside sticking your dick up your fart can exhaust?

SCRAPN
06-05-2004, 01:05 AM
ha ha i almost doubled my posts in one night,

mo
06-05-2004, 01:05 AM
better to get pushed out then pushed in like yours mo

I love it getting pushed in dude!! Didn't you know that?

sooo...we're kinda getting offtopic!! We need to follow the topic!!

SCRAPN
06-05-2004, 01:06 AM
ahhh one oclock.... oh well ppl....nice havin an argument why should a permenent forum for battles lol.... nite all no hard feelings ppl alls fair in luv n war...

mo
06-05-2004, 01:06 AM
Getting sleepy scrapn? Or are you outside sticking your dick up your fart can exhaust?

It wouldn't touch the sides!! I'm guessing a 10" tip? Hahaha

Chi
06-05-2004, 01:07 AM

ha ha tell someone that cares

mo

You should know that on the Internet, having more posts means that your surperior :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

SCRAPN
laterz...havin fun....

revolution
lol....Finally...10 pages.

mo
OMG 10 PAGES!! I WIN!
KTHNXBI!

Chi
06-05-2004, 01:08 AM
back to my c++ assignment

I wonder what Wynode will say after readin all this hahahha :P

SCRAPN
06-05-2004, 01:08 AM
objective completed.... later. cya next OH cruise.

incoming
06-05-2004, 01:09 AM

im embarrased to say but my plates used to say QUP20C...
u know... queue up to see... yeah i know... that was 4 years ago when rice was in y0!

yep 8000
1500 on the kit
2000 on repray
2200 for 17's (back in the day!!)
holy shit.. what happened to the other 2K...

mo

C++ is t3h gh3y! C# is where it's at.

mo
objective completed.... later. cya next OH cruise.

Yea dude!! Hope you had some fun tonight!! Coz whenever the mods are around...it's like we're in school!! they whip ya :evil: :evil:

mo
06-05-2004, 01:10 AM

im embarrased to say but my plates used to say QUP20C...
u know... queue up to see... yeah i know... that was 4 years ago when rice was in y0!

yep 8000
1500 on the kit
2000 on repray
2200 for 17's (back in the day!!)
holy shit.. what happened to the other 2K...

Ahhhh...I understand now!! :)

SCRAPN
yeah i know aye cant do shit wen there in the house.... nite dudes...

Chi
incoming that 2k was to pay off the defect notices u got lol

mo
06-05-2004, 01:11 AM

LMAO!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH :D :D

That's a good one!!

incoming
06-05-2004, 01:11 AM

C++?!?!

****en wait till u do assembly language!!!!
hardest shit ever!

SCRAPN
06-05-2004, 01:12 AM
oh yeah sumone tell revo i was just kiddin i know my car aint the shit.....i jus like to stir ppl.... anyways nite...

Chi
06-05-2004, 01:13 AM
Im doing networking , its part of my course...

I dont care WTF is better !!!!

Dont make me go VB on you !!

mo

C++?!?!

****en wait till u do assembly language!!!!
hardest shit ever!

Luckily I won't have to do C++ in uni! hahaha

incoming

LMAO!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH :D :D

That's a good one!!

ive still got recepits for the defects!!...
i'd add it up... but thats for another night!..
im off peeps

it was fun while it lasted! LOL

incoming
06-05-2004, 01:14 AM

whats VB?.. visual basic??!? lol

revolution
06-05-2004, 01:15 AM
I'm still here. No offense taken. 10 pages + reached. Nite all..

mo
06-05-2004, 01:16 AM
Nah Victoria Bitter! LOL
I went past a pub in Surry Hills and it had a photo with a beer called "Melbourne Bitter"

Any Melbourne people that can confirm there used to be beer called that?

mo
06-05-2004, 01:17 AM
I'm still here. No offense taken. 10 pages + reached. Nite all..

LOL if anyone takes offense on the Internet, they have something wrong with them lol.

Networking r0x!

Chi
lol we should change the thread topic " Who Can Talk The Most Sh!t?"

mo
lol we should change the thread topic " Who Can Talk The Most Sh!t?"

I can!! But I can't type lengthy posts lol.

incoming
06-05-2004, 01:18 AM
Nah Victoria Bitter! LOL
I went past a pub in Surry Hills and it had a photo with a beer called "Melbourne Bitter"

Any Melbourne people that can confirm there used to be beer called that?

ahahahaah MB...
there stil is MB.... even worse then VB!! vietnamese beer y0! LOL

10+pages...
this is ur fault MO!!!

mo
06-05-2004, 01:19 AM
I know!! Winnie is going to spank me hard tonight in bed :(

Hahah viet beer...chinese beer tastes like crap!

Chi
06-05-2004, 01:21 AM
i think they prefer heineken more in vietnam, thats all that drank at my cousins place when i last went there.

mo
06-05-2004, 01:24 AM
Yea Heineken is what a lot of Asians drink I think??

I dunno I prefer Coronas :)

Chi
06-05-2004, 01:26 AM
crown largar for me

fueltank
06-05-2004, 09:13 AM
you're all keyboard warriors

EDIT: oh please dun hurt me... I'm not an e-thug like you guys :oops:

[[d a n n y]]
06-05-2004, 09:47 AM

pfft

you tell many a lie.

Don't forget the 3 lug nuts and black bonnet!!

why the **** am i alwayz invovled even thoguh i have nothing to do with this ****ing thread?

genesis
06-05-2004, 10:04 AM
so ugly!! ... really, how unpractical is that car?

LatinoHatchCrap
06-05-2004, 11:11 AM
definetly not my style and judging by other opinions no theirs either

mo
06-05-2004, 11:15 AM
LOL hey this thread isn't locked yet! LoL

Chi
06-05-2004, 01:52 PM
No mods around ......

mo
06-05-2004, 01:53 PM
No mods around ......

I know...what happened to them?? There must be a gangbang at Bren's place

luzinit
06-05-2004, 02:05 PM
****ing omg, biggest waste of time readin thru all 12 pages...... i thought there was somethin interesting to get it to 12 pages.... bahhhh.....
cars not bad.... dont like the rims tho :)

Chi
06-05-2004, 02:36 PM
No mods around ......

I know...what happened to them?? There must be a gangbang at Bren's place

And how would u know?

mo
06-05-2004, 02:36 PM
****ing omg, biggest waste of time readin thru all 12 pages...... i thought there was somethin interesting to get it to 12 pages.... bahhhh.....
cars not bad.... dont like the rims tho :)

I thought I told you over msn not to read this thread? lol oh well.

XXpl0Sive
06-05-2004, 05:38 PM
I'M BACK!

vti-2
06-05-2004, 05:53 PM
I'M BACK!

:P

*waits till Win sees this*

lol! :D