PDA

View Full Version : New Registrations are now open

wynode
16-06-2006, 12:38 PM
Just letting you all know that new registrations are now open. So tell ya friends :)

JaCe
19-06-2006, 10:56 PM
My friend said he can't register... he said his Hotmail and Gmail aren't allowed, and when he tried his UNSW unimail it didn't receive the activation code. Any ideas?

Q_ball
19-06-2006, 11:07 PM
What email addresses are allowed now wyn??

Menzy
19-06-2006, 11:10 PM
ISP (Internet Service Providers)
if you have internet then you have one ... :)

usually setup in outlook or just use it through webmail ...

webmail located on each ISP's homepage

http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/showthread.php?p=709789#post709789

Changes to look forward to:
1. Attachments will be enabled for ALL users as a substitute for the gallery.
2. No new user registrations till 28 June 2006. New registration will be enabled again after this date BRIEFLY so get in quick after this date!

3. No registrations (or changing your current email address) to one from a free email provider (such as hotmail/yahoo etc). This is so we can stop users randomly signing on and so we can track/report activity/abuse easier. All ISPs provide users with an email address and you can use this.

Q_ball
19-06-2006, 11:13 PM
ISP (Internet Service Providers)
if you have internet then you have one ... :)

usually setup in outlook or just use it through webmail ...

webmail located on each ISP's homepage
aww icic
do you work for an ISP menzy?
you sound so knowledgable :)

Menzy
19-06-2006, 11:15 PM
yea this telstra/bigpond ... i might have spotted you there :p

back on topic :D

CiVEK
20-06-2006, 04:33 PM
New Rego Qn?
my friend recently just registered to the forum, however he cant post anything or reply too any thread.. he was wondering how/when can he start posting?

JaCe
20-06-2006, 08:09 PM
I guess my use of Gmail shall stay Gmail.

I can understand why OH has done this, but alot of ppl (myself included) tend to sign up for Gmail/hotmail/etc... so that they can get all their replies/junk sent there. Maybe if there was a referral system?

wynode
20-06-2006, 11:18 PM
New Rego Qn?
my friend recently just registered to the forum, however he cant post anything or reply too any thread.. he was wondering how/when can he start posting?
Tell him to check his email for an activation link that he needs to click on to activate his account.

JaCe, not sure what you mean.

chunky
25-06-2006, 10:22 PM
so how many ppl have joined up scince wyn?
id say alot scince every time i logg in (pretty often) there is a new person registerd