PDA

View Full Version : Ferodo DS series hasnt changed name has it??

supersamEK
20-06-2006, 05:10 PM
yo,
i went into Brake Smart at wollongong this arvo askin for a quote on Ferodo DS2500 pads and he had no idea what i was talking about lol?! I was quite puzzled as they seem to be a well known series of pads and this shop is supposedly a large ferodo dealer. The DS series havnt changed name or anything recently have they.. or does the guy prob not know what talking about?
Does anyone know the part number for DS2500 Front pads for 2000 EK Civic?

Spunkymonkey
20-06-2006, 08:38 PM
No they haven't. I guess because they are the motorsport series, and not the usual zero's that most people buy they are harder to source.

You should try Race Brakes at Wetherill Park or Vsport at Arndell Park (both places have good service and decently priced) - btw I just picked up the ds2500s from both shops in the last couple of months. If the EK sedan is the same size as the teg vtir (the ek4 vtir has the same size) then the part number is: FCP1436H

and don't get them to go by the book, because the book is missing half the models! believe me, I've had to go back twice. If you have a spare brake pad lying around its best to bring it so they can check the diagrams.

The rear if you wanted to know by the way - for the teg anyway, and most hondas are the same size. Part number is: FCP472H

PM if you want a pic of a integra front brake pad and you can compare to yours to see if its the same :D